Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello, I've been a member of this site but rarely contributed, so I'd like to share some stories.

I have always had a thing for peeing (why I'm here), and during my adolescent years I had these big fantasies about it. The girl I was crushing on would lead me into the woods and have to go, we would be away from everyone else and no one would judge us.

Fast forward to adult life, having an actual partner that you are scared to lose. What if they don't like me anymore? What if they tell people? Well a year ago I took that risk with someone I was afraid of losing. It took some getting used to for them, but we started small. Going to the bathroom with her, watching, tasting, filming, a year later it's become something she enjoys doing.

One of the best times was when we were hiking; She had to pee and we were in the middle of nowhere, so we found some trees to hide behind and she let loose. My point in writing this part is to encourage people to not be afraid. If two people really want things to work, they will make it work!

On another note, my friend and I were having a texting conversation about different "videos" we enjoy or used to. Anyway, after bouncing some links back and forth I noticed that my friend was pretty big into the "squirting" category. Going on a whim I sent a video link for a girl who was undoubtedly pissing. I asked if this kind of thing floats his boat and he replied "Why not, what's the difference visually" Now they talk about it every now and then.  Being open with a friend and with a partner, both people I trust immensely, I have grown to be less embarrassed for who I am and way more accepting.

Anyone have similar stories? How did it turn out for you? Also I don't mind elaborating on the stories but I'd rather not go into explicit detail, part of the enjoyment of a secret is keeping it a secret ;)

For me I tried telling a gf I had, she was a controlling bitch that didn't want me to have any friends, buuuuut that's besides the point. I thought I could tell her, but at the same time I was hesitant, so I tested the waters and said that "Seeing a girl in wet underwear is a turn on" while we were on the topic of turn ons, to which the path eventually led to "So you want me to pee in my underwear?" and I played the whole "Well try it once and see where it goes" card. She said that she didn't want to do it just in case I was turned off by it and it made me less attracted to her, so I never got to see her wet herself. 

However, there was this one time where we were coming back from a concert and the venue was ages away from any taxi ranks and the numbers we tried ringing were all busy. On top of that we didn't know the area well. So we decided to walk back to the main town centre, which was like 45 mins to an hour walk, with no bars, restaurants or anything along the way. About 10/15 mins into the journey she said she needed to pee, and the need got increasingly worse as we walked. She was hunching over by the time we got near to the main town and eventually sat on the wall nearly in tears. To paint a picture she was wearing a white dress with white underwear, small woman, not stick thin but had a nice figure. There was no one around so I said "Pull your knickers down and go quickly while you're on this wall" (it was a circular wall where with foliage in the centre) She said "I'm not getting my vagina out in public". So me, being the chancer said "Just go through your knickers on the wall then. You're wearing a dress, no one will see". Then I got the death stare and "Oh you'd like that wouldn't you". We ended up flagging a taxi down and she held on 'til we got to the house we were staying at. She really needed to go though, I could hear her peeing from downstairs...

Edited by myoldfriend36 (see edit history)

I agree - if you are with someone who actually cares about you, they will at least tolerate your kinks and probably try them, and might end up actually liking it. 

With my current wife, I told her day 1 I liked it when she peed (or something like that). She knew I like it when she needed to go, and if she needed to pee (though not totally bursting) she wait until after we had sex. She doesn't really enjoy the waiting part, but she realized she had amazingly strong orgasms when she is bursting.

Fast forward 3 years and she still didn't get the full extent of what I liked (holding on with viable desperation) and I was too shy to bring it up. Then one day there was a string of events (that I've already written about here) where she got super desperate. I knew I had to tell her how much it turned me on. Now she will tell me more details and even hold for me occasionally.

For those who are young, it may seem like the end of the world to lose someone, but if telling them about this makes them walk, then you are better off without them. Just do it! 

This has been some insightful commentary! Cwpee that is great that you share this with your wife. I totally agree, Love is accepting someone and not trying to change who they are. Although I could never be as upfront as you were, I totally admire your courage.

@myoldfriend36, Yeah she sounds like a total bitch. Plus doesn't she know that white dress+ white panties is like a dream come true? Haha