owlman

fun with boots

10 posts in this topic

Working away recently and the lady had lots of boots, she'd gone away for Christmas and I was called out to her house to a problem, I couldn't resist having a bit of fun while I was there.20161229_210947 (2).jpgthe brown ones are her expensive riding boots, pissed in them, you can see it in the picture below (fur lined)20161229_210932.jpg20161229_211021 (2).jpgthese were over knee suede ones, pissed in them too, you can see it soaking through.20161229_211136.jpg20161229_211130.jpgthese black ones also got a good soaking, but the lining absorbed most of it.20161229_211454.jpg And these are her everyday wellies,they are covered in a mix of mud horse muck and piss, I went back yesterday and she was wearing the expensive brown boots.

I suppose we can call you the "Piss-in-Boots"

I don't even feel bad for saying that I hope you're sacked and shamed for doing this.

Wtf man, your rights stop where those of others begin. Do not destroy personal property. Buy some boots on the internet or something and you're completely free to enjoy them. Let your imagination run wild with them. But do not destroy someone else's property. 

On 12/01/2017 at 3:39 AM, facade said:

I suppose we can call you the "Piss-in-Boots"

You sir, just won the Internet. Well done.