Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Positive affects of omo

It may sound strange, but I think it was my senior year in high school or when I was 17 that I really knew how to use a urinal. No, it wasn't that I didn't know how to pee, it was that I wasn't used to reaching down and grabbing my thing out of my fly to pee. That all changed after I got a part time job and started to delve into the world of omorashi (and of course, other things as a hormone-raged teenager). Prior, I would always go into a toilet stall and unbuckled my pants and take it off just below my rear and then piss into the toilet.

One of the kinks I developed was going commando while wearing white jeans. I wet myself in private before, but I wanted to take it to the next level. I would get myself desperate enough to the point where I had to use the restroom. As I approached the urinal, I would tell myself to start letting loose, in hopes of getting a little bit of my white jeans soaked. Low and behold, it was because of this action that I was able to learn how to use the urinal properly. Who would've guessed that omorashi would've helped me out.

Is there anyone else's life that was positively affected by omorashi?

Since doing watersports-related stuff with people, I've found it a WHOLE lot easier to pee in public. I used to have an extremely shy bladder that caused me a good chunk of anxiety, but now I'm mostly over that. A couple situations still make me pause, but for the most part, I can pretty much pee anywhere anymore.

Like @Lukhas too, I've also learned a whole lot more about the limitations of my bladder. What's "bad" versus "What's going to be wetting soon".

My fetish isn't exactly omorashi, since I'm not into holding and desperation, just on purposeful wetting. but still...

Not sure if it's a positive thing or not, but with this fetish I learned how to disguise myself online very well. I have been keeping this a secret for almost 10 years now. Basically I have a double life. I feel I got wisdom out of this experience of hiding, thinking a lot about my deepest thoughts. It also made me a good listener and a very trustworthy person. 

I also learned how to behave in some situations I used to be very nervous about. first time I wet myself I was freaked out, the fear of getting caught doing it even made me sick one time. I learned to control this and stay calm, and I found out I stay clam at some other difficult situations as well. I also learned to plan things well, when I was young I really had to make great plan to wet myself and not get caught (also note that it had to be a perfect plan with B and C, because safety is and always will be my top priority).

I also learned practical stuff, like do laundry, clean and getting rid of any evidence that could connect me to the crime (it may sound ridiculous, but I REALLY don't want to get caught doing this), although having a lot more privacy now I'm pretty relaxed now. 

Maybe it's just me but after getting into this stuff I really learned how to relax. Honestly after being involved with wetting or even just watching someone else do it I have a real ahhh... moment, like I've just laid down on the beach with a beer and a good book. It's some incredible sense of release that goes beyond having an orgasm. Very cool. I'm getting chilled just thinking about it actually :cool:

I would also say that I'm less judgemental of other people. Can't exactly criticise other people when I'm into something super weird myself right?

• 2 months later...
On January 12, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Lukhas said:

I learned when I really need to go to the bathroom. Point where it is absolutely necessary to go. And I learned to do my laundry and ironing. My mother was pleased but she did not know why I liked to do laundry and ironing :-)

It's important to know what your limit is.  Some people may panic and think they're going to wet themselves when they really could wait a lot longer.  It may be uncomfortable to hold your pee, but it's nice to know just how much longer you can wait without embarrassing yourself.

I learned cunnilingus while learning about omo (but this was the dark ages -aka the 70's - I am not sure if the term Omorashi was even known in the US then).

and @rachelkirwan - it is not at all flippant to say positive effects of omo are mind-blowing orgasms and escapism. Some of the best orgasms I have ever (solo and non) were coupled with omo or fueled by omo/inspired/related fantasies.

These are all great replies! Omo has affected my life positively in a lot of the ways other people describe, but also in realizing the beauty in the ordinary. 

Tons of people do not have a pee fetish and go as soon as they can, without savoring it at all. 
But I am blessed to gain pleasure from a common bodily function. 
I've gone from having a quick toilet piss to really taking advantage of the tingly feeling of a full bladder. Gentle bladder massages, laying down a towel and peeing in squirts and enjoying the relaxation, truly being able to focus on the relief of emptying the tank, how orgasmic it feels to touch myself when I'm desperate to release....the list goes on and on. Omo has taught me to take time to smell the roses, as they say, and enjoy the little things.

Having a fetish has had a huge effect on my life. 

I don't think I'd be as fascinated and passionate about human sexuality as I am now, or would have been brave enough to explore being a sexual person at all without going through the process of learning to love my whole self. I certainly wouldn't be as educated as I am about fetishes and how diversely they can manifest in each person nor would I have such an open mind about the idea. 

One of the hugest things is that I can be a safe person to talk to about fetishes with for my best friend who has a different fetish. It has made the two of us closer than ever, and I don't think he would felt safe enough to have told anyone if I hadn't told him I had a fetish. Having him as a person I can talk to about fetish problems is one of the deepest parts of our friendship I don't really share with anyone else. 

I hope that in the future being a paraphiliac will mean I can be an advocate for communities like this, you all do amazing work just by being present for people, believe me! I'm actually considering the study and work in sexual health and advocacy as a career and never would have if I didn't come face to face with it. 

When I was 19 I dated a girl who would pee on me during sex. It was the best sex I have ever had in my life! Unfortunately, she cheated on me. Otherwise I probably would have married her.

My next girlfriend didn't have a pee fetish but she would pee her pants all the time for me. It was perfect. She inexplicably dumped me after we dated for 14 months though.

I'd have to say that the greatest thing that has come from my fetish is amazing sexual experiences! 

Guest pseudonymaddie
On 1/16/2017 at 1:13 PM, foxtwo said:

I would also say that I'm less judgemental of other people. Can't exactly criticise other people when I'm into something super weird myself right?

I agree so much!

One of the things I am ever grateful to omo for is the ability  to be non-judgemental. I don't know a life without Omo, and I think it shapes many of us to look at people as people, and not judge as others might.

This may sound bleak, but I think the way that I perceived myself (depraved and deviant and disgusting) when I discovered my sexuality for what it was, while not doing wonders for my mental health, really improved my relation to others. I didn't have the self-esteem to believe I could judge others without being hypocritical, so I lost the facet to pass judgement at all (maybe). Adolescence is a difficult time :lol:, but I think Omo really improved me as a person.

Recently, I had a friend confess to me a sexual issue they were having, terrified that I would be disgusted at them, perhaps never see them the same way. I didn't react as she thought I would, needless to say, and our friendship is much stronger now!

Guest pseudonymaddie

I've been thinking about this more and I also think that omo helps with self control, like monitoring your reaction when anything related is mentioned, keeping the fact that you're horny about five times a day just because you have to pee (just me?) hidden.

And also, personally, omo had helped me with understanding my sexuality and sense of self in many ways. It's definitely shaped me as a person, and mostly for the better.

Also, I read an amazing story that I wouldn't have been able to appreciate otherwise

To the self-control thing, yeah, I am quite impressed with how respectful I am about it, despite my hardcore fantasies. Before I came here I heard many stories about female instances of it and I instinctively hoped they weren't true, being extremely sensitive to the suffering of others. (Of course if they enjoy it, I can)

wow, theirs a lot of things. I guess getting over judgment is one of the biggest! Self judgment specifically, I guess I've always been pretty hard on myself, i had to grow up pretty fast and that creates a certain type of shield, and self expectation in how your viewed by others. Being in the couple deep relationships allowed me to to become more myself, and not what i needed to be and sharing my omo secret was like a weight being lifted and how compassionate and accepting my girlfriends have been really have helped me out. And the amazing sexual experiences that ensued were pretty epic ;-)

Also, as a male, i like to attribute it to my relationship with women platonic and romantic. Ive never been a " i fucked this many girls" kind of guy but i like to think of it as something that attribute to my respect and ease with women. To have a deeper relationship i guess I'm trying to say.

It's taught me to be more independent and to really value time i have away from others, for example I now do my laundry very willingly. 

Plus it's making me super ready for college (I'm still in high school) and to get away from home, when 3-4 years ago I wanted to go to the closest university possible, and now I don't mind going across the country. As a child I hated sleep away camps, or any night without my parents, now I've become much more ready for a few weeks or even months or a year away.