Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More diaper cinematography

I can not begin to express how much I love that other people are trying to produce good diaper videos, with good lighting.  Just because one is making videos for sexual enjoyment, doesn't mean that they should have bad production values.  When @rachelkirwan posted this, I was super excited.  My hope would be that cinematic diaper videos become their own genre.  So, with that idea, I wanted to share some frames from a video I shot.  For those of you who are interested, the video can be seen here.

Wetting in a pull-up style diaper that is made for children is always a dangerous proposition. After all, it really isn’t meant to absorb an entire bladder full from an adult.  So, whenever Sosha pees in her pull-up, the danger of it overflowing and leaking into her pants is always present.  Despite this threat, Sosha absolutely loves pull-ups because they are cute and she feels good wearing them.

In this video we find Sosha in the forest.  She needs to pee, and just so happens to be wearing a pull-up style diaper, so of course she pees in it.  Her warm pee feels wonderful as it fills up her diaper, but, spoiler alert, it does overflow.  As her diaper reaches capacity, it can’t absorb anymore.  Small streams escape around the leg bands of the diaper and soak into her jeans.  The damage isn’t too noticeable from the front, but from behind we can definitely make out the telltale wet patch on her thighs.

After she is done peeing she notices that she leaked, but doesn’t care that much.  She pulls her pants down a bit to show off her now soaked diaper.  We can clearly see that the diaper is absolutely saturated.  After showing it to the camera, she takes it off, holding it up so we can see just how wet it is, before saying goodbye.

will-it-leak-1.jpg

will-it-leak-2.jpg

will-it-leak-3.jpg

will-it-leak-4.jpg

will-it-leak-5.jpg

will-it-leak-6.jpg

will-it-leak-7.jpg

will-it-leak-8.jpg

will-it-leak-9.jpg

will-it-leak-10.jpg

10 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Beautiful :) Thanks for the shout out too :) I love that there is more high quality stuff out there.

And I take it this is one of the older versions of the boy goodnite? Has Sosha tried to get the new Goodnites to leak :) I'd lay down a challenge that it will be pretty hard ;)

I had bought a ton of Goodnites before, at a bulk discount, for doing the shoots.  Once we get through all those I'll be buying some of the new ones and see if the girls can get them to leak.  However, I wouldn't underestimate Sosha.  She seems to be able to pee out a higher volume than what it seems like her body should be physically capable of containing.

Good idea :) 

8 hours ago, TVGuy said:

I had bought a ton of Goodnites before, at a bulk discount, for doing the shoots.  Once we get through all those I'll be buying some of the new ones and see if the girls can get them to leak.  However, I wouldn't underestimate Sosha.  She seems to be able to pee out a higher volume than what it seems like her body should be physically capable of containing.

Thought don't use them all up, keep a few in reserve for vintage shoots ;) 

Oh I could totally see a time travelling Goodnite wetting video now... A model travels back or forward in time, to a sleep over, to find that they have a different vintage of diapers than the other girl(s) and testing ensues :) Have I been watching too much back to the future... possibly.

Also, I know I'd lose in a bladder to bladder fight with Sosha :)

5 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Good idea :) 

Thought don't use them all up, keep a few in reserve for vintage shoots ;) 

Oh I could totally see a time travelling Goodnite wetting video now... A model travels back or forward in time, to a sleep over, to find that they have a different vintage of diapers than the other girl(s) and testing ensues :) Have I been watching too much back to the future... possibly.

Also, I know I'd lose in a bladder to bladder fight with Sosha :)

3 hours ago, tennyson said:

I think I can say we'd love to see that fight.

(And fantastic idea about time travel!)

Rachel vs Sosha diaper wetting contests?  I'd be up for shooting that!