Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MGF - Hypnosis Wetting

This video made my day once again!! Cute and sexy girl with fantastic jeans soaking! <3 And the best thing is these are amateur wettings. Oh my god... when I think this girl wetting in tight leatherpants, spandex or shiny wetlook leggings. Makes me so hard. :rolleyes::blush: Thank you so much for uploading these. :smile: I hope these cutie girls love and enjoy the wetting as much I love to watch these videos. :happy:

Thank you to everyone who replied! One of my favorite parts of posting is seeing what people think of videos I buy.

Yes, she is a bad actor haha. But one of the best wettings i've seen. This was my main reason for sharing.

I did ask her to re-do this video but she took a break and ended up not wanting to do anymore videos. I do have more videos of her which I might post when I get more free time :)

Cheers!

What I'd most like to see from a hypnosis video would be a discernable internal struggle between her 'native' mind which doesn't want to wet herself and the lulling effects of suggestion and imagination working against that — either gradually disarming her ability to struggle physically or mentally or else convincing her she's safely headed towards a toilet when she's not. 

11 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

What I'd most like to see from a hypnosis video would be a discernable internal struggle between her 'native' mind which doesn't want to wet herself and the lulling effects of suggestion and imagination working against that — either gradually disarming her ability to struggle physically or mentally or else convincing her she's safely headed towards a toilet when she's not. 

This would have been great to see! Maybe if I had professionals to work with, haha. I work with 100% amateurs, so they do the best they can. I usually work with several girls at a time but most get bored after "Trying the experience" once and usually don't respond. This girl actually liked wetting her pants, so we got lucky with what she gave :)

• 2 weeks later...

I actually came across a site once which purported to host audio files you could listen to in order to "curse" yourself with, for example, uncontrollable wetting if you heard the words "urinate now". Never even considered downloading any of them, but it was an interesting prospect.

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

I actually came across a site once which purported to host audio files you could listen to in order to "curse" yourself with, for example, uncontrollable wetting if you heard the words "urinate now". Never even considered downloading any of them, but it was an interesting prospect.

I would play with hypnosis audio files, but those I have encountered are all oriented towards "adult baby" or "feminization as a form of humiliation", or they're designed to facilitate bedwetting instead of pantswetting.  Not my thing, any of those.

• 2 years later...

I've seen these videos so many times, but never had any idea where they came from. So I have to sign up to the site and say thanks 🙂

Now I'm going to be looking through your other posts, see if there's more just as good.

On 1/20/2017 at 5:59 PM, Hopeful said:

That one file seems to get shared everywhere. It was one of the first ones I tried.

The site's great for having a huge variety of content, but some of it isn't that good. I'd say it's worth trying if you find one that perfectly fits what you want to experience, and that file might be effective for some people. But it's going to be way better if you can find a real hypnotist to help you with that stuff.

On 1/20/2017 at 8:34 PM, KnottyBuoy said:

I would play with hypnosis audio files, but those I have encountered are all oriented towards "adult baby" or "feminization as a form of humiliation", or they're designed to facilitate bedwetting instead of pantswetting.  Not my thing, any of those.

The instant wetting one mentioned above is the only one that comes to mind as being non-AB, non-diaper wetting file.

Any specific ideas what you'd like to try? It's a long time since I tried scripting a file, but I'd love to give it a try again if there's something that nobody's made a file for yet. What kind of file would get you interested?

Thanks again, folks! I think I'll like this place.