Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

wet my pants at running race

New Years day 5 mile race. Already a little behind I ducked porta's for packet pickup to grab my number first. I was probably pee dancing in line. I had to go so bad I'm not sure I would have cared then. My morning coffee had sure kicked in. I finally got my number and ran to the porta's which of course had long lines. No woods, or private areas in eyeshot. I stood in line hoping. Not 5 minutes later I could feel the first trickle. I dashed to my car soaking my warmups and socks. Oops. Sneakers survived. Black running shorts would provide some cover. Tan khaki warmups totally gave me away. Luckily they came off for the race. I did end up winning with an ok time. Not great. So that helped my ego some.

Getting older is so much fun. :-) 

I'm open minded, and I'm really wanting to please my man, I would feel horrible if he had to go online to look it up if i wouldn't, so my fear would be, though i can't see him doing that, but why risk it? It turns him on, he really really gives me multiple reasons in one to do it ^^', I can't say no if I know what's in store, like my experiences if you haven't read them lol, no more ^^'

12 minutes ago, Jaylah said:

I'm open minded, and I'm really wanting to please my man, I would feel horrible if he had to go online to look it up if i wouldn't, so my fear would be, though i can't see him doing that, but why risk it? It turns him on, he really really gives me multiple reasons in one to do it ^^', I can't say no if I know what's in store, like my experiences if you haven't read them lol, no more ^^'

Oh I've read them alright. Those too give me hope and arousal.

:-)