Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could pick just one person to see desperate, who would it be?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one, this is difficult. Emma Watson!

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else? Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to he

I'd also love to see Lindsey Stirling desperately holding while playing her violin Maybe in a live concert or something like that... they drink a lot of water and cannot leave the stage *.*

Posted Images

Completely honest, and at risk of sounding like a crazed fangirl? Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco).

But like. Only if he wants to and I have control of it. I'd want him to sing for me while he does so and look at me with those intense eyes. He just has such beautiful expressions and I'd love to see his desperate one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2017 at 8:45 AM, KitKatOmo said:

Completely honest, and at risk of sounding like a crazed fangirl? Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco).

But like. Only if he wants to and I have control of it. I'd want him to sing for me while he does so and look at me with those intense eyes. He just has such beautiful expressions and I'd love to see his desperate one.

I like P!atD, but forehead boy is not someone I find remotely attractive. Maybe Daniel Radcliffe or Leo DiCaprio... or maybe Anna Kendrick, like I saw someone else say... or Zooey Deschanel... yeah. I'd be cool with any of those.

Guest Seeker
16 hours ago, Seeker said:

For anyone who might pick Demi Lovato, here's a great tweet I just found. She also coined a new word for us.

I did some more research and found a video of her final song at this concert. Shes does appear to be swaying back and forth a bit. There are more videos from that date and here's the set list to get an idea of how long it had been.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/demi-lovato/2014/chumash-grandstand-arena-paso-robles-ca-bc119fa.html

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

I did some more research and found a video of her final song at this concert. Shes does appear to be swaying back and forth a bit. There are more videos from that date and here's the set list to get an idea of how long it had been.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/demi-lovato/2014/chumash-grandstand-arena-paso-robles-ca-bc119fa.html

Yeah, I've tried to find all the existing videos from that concert to try and find signs of desperation. The setlist should be a big help, so thanks for that.

Guest Seeker
4 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

Yeah, I've tried to find all the existing videos from that concert to try and find signs of desperation. The setlist should be a big help, so thanks for that.

No problem! This is giving me an idea of making a megathread for all celebrity incidents. But in the meantime...

On 12/29/2012 at 0:51 AM, jimmyjimwaters said:

Here are photos of Zooey Deschanel, ostensibly needing to pee while filming New Girl.

http://bauergriffinonline.com/2012/03/zooey-holds-it-all-in-on-set.php

Does anyone happen to have access to this website? Or possibly saved the images or could find them again? Here's a web archive of the page. There may  also be video footage.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130827201840/http://bauergriffinonline.com/2012/03/zooey-holds-it-all-in-on-set.php?bfm_index=1

On 3/14/2017 at 6:25 PM, Ghost13 said:

Danny from the band NSP... hes such a pretty guy, I can't help but fantasize. 

Doesn't help though that his cohost of the webshow he's on has a habit of almost messing himself all the time. Kind of kills the fantasies there P:

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot about Danny! Yes... that would be absolutely amazing. You are absolutely right- about him and about Arin ruining things... anyways, he does spend a lot of time shooting Game Grumps stuff, so who knows? Maybe, one day, our prayers will be answered! Maybe he'll tell a story... or maybe he'll need the toilet on the show. But who knows... let's just keep our fingers crossed.

On 4/9/2017 at 7:33 AM, Nineteen said:

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot about Danny! Yes... that would be absolutely amazing. You are absolutely right- about him and about Arin ruining things... anyways, he does spend a lot of time shooting Game Grumps stuff, so who knows? Maybe, one day, our prayers will be answered! Maybe he'll tell a story... or maybe he'll need the toilet on the show. But who knows... let's just keep our fingers crossed.

I mean, I saw them live, and Arin legitimately almost shit himself on stage. Despite the fact I'm not into that, I was almost disappointed haha

Best I can hope for with my prayers is seeing them live more often and hope I get lucky... 

but its good to see a fellow fan on this forum B)) 

6 hours ago, mjbunce60 said:

Miley Cyrus in that black corset leotard and sheer tights/pantyhose. It would take her so long to get that outfit off while wriggling and squirming to keep her lovely legs tightly crossed.

Squirming in those one piece outfits (that look like one piece swimsuits) and letting go without taking them off

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Blurple
On 3/10/2017 at 3:58 PM, Brittanybunny said:

but in all honesty im happy seeing the love of my life desperate

I agree with this. I'd rather see my girlfriend desperate and maybe delay her a little bit with kisses and other stuff (I'm evil) before letting her make a dash for the toilet.

If it was fictional, I'd say Germany from the Hetalia fandom, mostly because he's so military-style and yelling at everyone else and probably would yell at someone who had wet that they should have gone before. So, to watch him double over grabbing his dick--JA JA JA I would record that out of sheer pleasure. 

Real-world--Tom Hiddleston, the guy who played Loki Laufeyson in the Marvel movies.  Man, the guy is so poised and clean and British that to see him desperate--only slightly less awesome then Germany.