Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could pick just one person to see desperate, who would it be?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one, this is difficult. Emma Watson!

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else? Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to he

I'd also love to see Lindsey Stirling desperately holding while playing her violin Maybe in a live concert or something like that... they drink a lot of water and cannot leave the stage *.*

Posted Images

Oh, gosh, that's such a difficult question! Are fictional characters included in this? If they are, I'd say George Weasley, in the locker room before a Quidditch match-in front of all his team-mates, and maybe Ron and Hermione as well. If not...hmm...I guess Gerard Way. (Apparently, I have a thing for guys with the initials GW.)

And if anime characters are included in this, I would say Itachi Uchiha, with everyone in the Akatsuki watching.

21 minutes ago, Ninji said:

I don't know many celebrities. Believe it or not I was going to say Taylor Swift, however given the case I happen to think Andrea Libman is cute as a button, and she does the voice for Fluttershy.

I can't say I'd care as much about the visual, but you have no idea how much I'd love to hear audio of that if she was putting on a voice (yes I know she also voiced Pinkie Pie who had a desperation scene, but I specifically want Fluttershy).

I admit I don't have much interest in real girls, so it's hard to give an answer, but I guess I thought Daisy Ridley (Rey in Star Wars) was kind of attractive.

53 minutes ago, Ninji said:

I don't know many celebrities. Believe it or not I was going to say Taylor Swift, however given the case I happen to think Andrea Libman is cute as a button, and she does the voice for Fluttershy.

36 minutes ago, Captain L said:

I can't say I'd care as much about the visual, but you have no idea how much I'd love to hear audio of that if she was putting on a voice (yes I know she also voiced Pinkie Pie who had a desperation scene, but I specifically want Fluttershy).

I admit I don't have much interest in real girls, so it's hard to give an answer, but I guess I thought Daisy Ridley (Rey in Star Wars) was kind of attractive.

with people saying all these mlp actors... Who did Spike?

I guess I'll just say my general opinions, and on the 'not interested in real girls' I feel kinda the same way but more that I wouldn't have interest in seeing a lot of real life people wetting.

Starting on the mlp actor shockingly (and a real life person right after I said I can't think of many) Tara Strong, it's more amusing than arousing though as stupid as that sounds. I could imagine her making light of it by doing her most famous characters' voices (Timmy, Twilight, Flashwing, etc.) if she was doing it on purpose (which generally I'd prefer she do it on purpose because I'd only force omo on those that actually enjoy it or at least are willing)

And on more MLP, Spike, Spike is best dragon, and I would admittedly love to see a teenaged Spike desperate. (admittedly I can't blame you guys for anything, after an RP and my interactive I've got it on the brain)

1 hour ago, Captain L said:

I dunno man, semi plus sized with blonde curls is cute as hell. If it was just by voice I would have said Tera Strong. Litterally the only other girl I can think of that I'd want to see desperate is Tina Fey, and you do see that (acting anyway) in Wiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Mines not a celebrity. 

Theres a barmaid at my local. I'm friends with her outside of work as well. 

Shes 25, short, about five foot two, dark hair, nice boobs, and a body and pretty face to die for. 

I also happen to be friends with her boyfriend, and her sister, who goes out with a mate of mine. So I don't imagine I'll ever be able to take advantage of that situation, even if it was to arise. 

I'm usually not big on celebrity crushes and such since it's so unlikely to happen lmao, but I gotta say I'd be really weak if I got to witness Jimmy Euringer (aka Jimmy Urine pfft) from MSI struggling to fight a bursting bladder, hanging on as long as he possibly could, clutching himself and moaning and everything. Especially if it was a private concert or smth (bc then I could get a show of his music too). Only if he was into it and did it willingly tho, bc I'd hate to see someone humiliated (although tbh I doubt he'd be embarrassed over smth as simple as peeing himself, he'd probs laugh it off or even work it into the show ("Call me lil miss piss with a kiss" is a lyric so...) :wink: