Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I've been kind of inactive/lurking for a year at this point, mostly due to work and other situations, but I want to try and be around more! I decided I would try my hand at writing an interactive

...What is with these incredibly weird thoughts Holly was randomly getting in her head today? No, no, of course not, wow. Why did she even seriously consider that? Was it the sugar? It must be. Any

Holly paused for a moment, as the voices in her head responded to her sudden explanation. It seemed that they weren't very upset, which was good! Clearly, all the warnings were for nothing. This was a

Since we're simply not peeing, a bladder strengthening spell is the obvious next step. We should go outside to do it, though, so we don't attract any attention. Outside is cold, though, and we're not dressed very warmly, so we should definitely get something hot to drink while we're there. And lord knows how long such a spell would take to cast, so it had best be a big drink.

And then to class, or what have you.

...Now many thoughts were beginning to swim in Holly's mind again. She was rather enjoying doing nothing at the moment, and so she didn't concern herself much with the actual content of them - she wasn't really in a mood to care. But the thoughts did have a rather clear overall message - thirsty. She was thirsty. She... hadn't had a drink in a while, right? Maybe? Yes, she was thirsty, that was clear now, and so she had to drink something! And she had a drink! She fumbled around in her bag, and chugged the rest of her water bottle. There, now she would definitely not be thirsty anymore.

Oh! Oh, she also remembered what she had to be doing now. It was going to class. Going to class was the important thing that she had to do, that was why she was in here! Yes! And so she giggled and hurried off down the hall, and...

...Stopped.

Wow, her head felt weird. Where was she? Wasn't this the other end of the hallway? What happened? One second she was standing outside the classroom, and then... um, something happened, and the next thing she knew she was standing somewhere else. The girl confusedly wandered along until she saw a clock on the wall, and...

Fifteen minutes late!?

How was she this late for class, she'd barely done anything, right? She... uh, wait, didn't she go outside? Wait, she was wearing tights, what? Oh, oh, she'd. She'd gone back to her dorm. How come she didn't even remember doing that? She felt a little worried all of a sudden. And oh man, she had to pee still. Even worse than she remembered, which made sense, if she'd somehow zoned out and forgotten the past fifteen minutes. Lateness be damned, she was going to find a bathroom now, because she didn't feel like holding it anymo-

"Holly!"

Oh, what now?

"Holly, hey! I was gonna see if I could get you in class, but it looks like we're both late, haha, what are the odds?" And, at probably the best possible time, there was Bartholomew again, looking pretty excited to have run into his test subject friend again!

"Oh... oh, Ollie, hey!" Holly greeted, keeping the annoyance out of her voice. "You wanted me?"

"Yeah, yeah! Have you noticed the potion working yet? Did you do anything amazing by accident?"

"Er... not really. I'm feeling kind of weird, now, actually..."

"Huh? What kinda weird?"

"Well, I don't remember what happened for the past few minutes at all. I wanted to take a break and go change, because I f- because I was cold, you know, but suddenly I'm here and I'm wearing something else and... well, I think your potion is either giving me a fever or amnesia."

"Amnesia? What? But I couldn't possibly have... um, okay, I'll have to look into this. It's probably nothing bad, promise! I bet it's just a sign it's working, or something, yeah. I can go through my notes when we get to class. Better go quick, in case we have to act fast, yeah? Let's go!"

Holly sighed. She couldn't ask to go and pee now. Oh well, maybe she'd be able to last another class. It wouldn't be pleasant, but she wasn't going to tell Ollie she had to pee, for one thing it was embarrassing, and he'd probably offer to come with her. Yeah, no.

"Why did I ever agree to this?" she muttered, and followed behind.

"Mister Wickwort! Miss Hackett! Goodness, what is the meaning of this latecoming? I ought to give you both detention, were it not for the fact that it would subtract precious time from your studies. But there shall be no more of this!"

It seemed they'd angered the Practical Magic teacher - Senior Mage Fazzle, an old man with a long, impressive beard, and an even longer, more impressive list of things that bothered him. Thankfully, he never came through with the punishments he threatened. Ever.

"To your seats, now, children, we'll shortly be beginning with our spellcasting review session." he said, clapping his hands twice. Holly slumped into her seat, leaning forward a little and sighing, squishing her thighs together. This was gonna be a loooong class.

"Hey, Holly! Psst!" came Ollie's voice from behind her, and the girl turned. "I figured out what the problem is! I accidentally used extract of belphasia instead of belasia sap! So, uh, instead of a positive aura, it's got, uh." The boy quieted for a moment. "Well, it's a sedative."

"...A sedative?" Holly asked, groaning a little. "Seriously? This is the last time I ever take one of your potions. So I'm completely zoning out, is that it? How can I stop it?"

"Well, it should wear off after about a day..."

"Great..."

"Ah, yes, you, Miss Hackett!" came Mage Fazzle's voice suddenly, and the girl jumped a little in her seat. "Me? Eh, what?"

"Yes, that's right, you! Come on up, you'll be demonstrating this year's major spells as practice for your practical exam next week, were you not listening? Up, now, quickly! Your partner shall be... hmm... ah, Mister Wickwort." Oh, great, just what she wanted. To cast, and be cast on by Ollie. The boy had turned his last partner's hand into stone for three days. Alchemy was not an easy school of magic to master.

(...And the thought of being a spell target on a full bladder was also not very inviting.)

---

The potion has worn off, and Holly has regained control of herself, but can barely remember what she had been doing. She has to pee rather badly, now, although she's confident she can make it until the end of this hour-long lesson - she's held it before, after all. She doesn't remember drinking the rest of her water, although that is now also making its way to her bladder.

Options:

> Go up and do spell practice with Ollie
> Do spell practice, but ask for another partner
> Say you can't go up, you're not feeling well
> Say you need to go to the bathroom
> Try and solve your problem with magic

1 hour ago, ihsaromO said:

I'm with Rintaro and Nikeryda.

So am I, considering the water Holly drank I can't imagine she even stands a chance to make it through class without some... help.

Also, see if she can get another partner later, try to team up with Ceci and ask her to take back part of Holly's and Ceci's pees Holly is still holding.

Well, she could probably hold it, right?

...Right?

Magic.

Magic, yes, she didn't realize why that thought only popped into her head now. She'd done it once, she'd just have to do it again! Another transferal spell... er, no, that would be, way too embarrassing a thing to suddenly ask Ollie, even though she was pretty sure Ollie would agree (she kind of got the feeling that he liked her). And she wouldn't make Cecilia go through that again. And there was no way she could just teleport her pee onto the floor. I mean, maybe if she was really desperate, but she wasn't.

Er... a removal spell? No, Ceci had a point. She had... failed, catastrophically, the last time she had tried that, so she wasn't really feeling confident about using it on her bladder. Not... really exactly. Yeah.

So, what other kind of spell did she have that could help in this kind of situation? Maybe a- Oh! Oh, she had an idea. She could use a shrinking spell! She could just, shrink the amount of liquid inside her! Yes, yes, excellent, she wasn't sure why she hadn't seen that sooner. Sure, shrinking spells were temporary, and she wouldn't have been able to make it so small she couldn't feel it anymore, but it would definitely help. As she walked to the front of the room, she waved a hand beneath her cloak, and sighed a little at the wonderful feeling of her bladder contracting again. Now she'd have time to go after class! Um, right? Er, wait, how long did shrinking spells work for, now?

"Hurry, now, Miss Hackett! Good, good. Now, children," Mage Fazzle called, clapping again once, and Holly's sudden thought was pushed out of her head. "I have a list here of the ten spells you very well may be tested on during your practical exam. And as you know, you will be required to perform a random selection of five, so that is what we will do here. Miss Hackett, you shall cast first. Your first spell shall be... hmm... ah, yes. A color-change spell! Please, if you will, attempt to turn Mister Wickwort's cloak red."

Well, that wasn't too hard, was it? This was one of the simpler spells she knew. Holly brought her hands into the shape of a triangular sigil in front of Ollie's chest, and then gently pushed her hand through, and as soon as her finger touched the cloak, it began to shimmer and shine, and the blue fabric very quickly faded to red.

"Ooh! Nice one! You know, I think I might actually keep this. It's a neat color."

"Mister Wickwort, please. Your first task will be... well, I suppose another transformation is fitting, yes? But of the more alchemical nature. Let's see if you can turn Miss Hackett's silken cloak into threaded silver."

Ooh, fancy. Alchemy was tough, but impressive. Unfortunately, Ollie wasn't that good. Holly winced a little as he attempted to transform her cloak, and...

...missed, turning a splotch of her forearm into a shimmering metallic substance.

"A-ah! Ollie, what did you do!?"

"Ah!? Oh, oh, whoops, that was, definitely not intentional! Um, does it hurt? Oh, man-"

"No, it, it doesn't hurt, but, ugh..."

"Mister Wickwort! Sloppy! You're very lucky you didn't injure her. How you even manage to fail such a simple spell, I have no idea... ah, well. I suppose you can take Miss Hackett to the infirmary, then."

The infirmary? Eh, well. More interesting than class, she supposed, although she did have another pressing problem at the moment.

"Ah, don't worry, I can go myself-"

"No, no, I wouldn't want you going alone, who knows what sort of nasty side-effects that could have. No, Mister Wickwort shall accompany you. Worry not."

"Yeah, Holly, don't worry, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you, okay? Come on, let's go!"

Oh, boy.

---

Holly now has had a small portion of her arm turned to silver! It doesn't hurt, but Mage Fazzle seems pretty determined to have her sent to the infirmary, though. She's usually happy to get out of class, but now Ollie's with her, and she still has to pee. Not as much, on account of shrinking her urine, but she can't remember how long the spell lasts, and she knows she needs to visit a bathroom soon.

Options:

> Go with Ollie to the infirmary, you can hold it now
> Try and go to the infirmary by yourself
> Tell Ollie you have to go to the bathroom
> Try and go to the bathroom by yourself
> Try and fix your arm by yourself
> See if Ollie can fix your arm