Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone enter the new year wet? :D

So then guys :D I went up to the town near my house this year. I was wearing a leather skirt, black leggings, and knee high boots. And I am genuinely not afraid to say that I entered 2017 with a little wet patch between my legs :P I let out about a 3 second blast of pee just before midnight :) It felt nice and very naughty considering how many people were about!

Very enjoyable :) Anyone else enter 2017 a little wet? :P

Seeds x

At midnight I was asleep, passed out actually, in somebody else's bedroom.  I usually remember to wear a diaper when I know I'm gonna get tipsy and I knew that I would be drinking last night.  So I had on protection under my pants.  At some point during the night I became very dizzy and somebody literally carried me to a spare bedroom and laid me on the bed, where I was dead asleep at once.  There were lots of people at the party (New Years Eve party) and when I sort of half woke up, at around 2:30, there were two other passed out guys on the bed with me.  And sure enough I had peed myself fairly copiously.  I staggered to the bathroom and got the diaper off of me and cleaned myself.  Then went on home.  Some people were still alive and conscious, still partying.  I sometimes with I could drink more before getting so completely out of it.

Ummmm  yes ....... Guilty !!!  My partner and I had a huge night New Years Eve. We booked a chalet down south in a camping area that we have spent many great nights in the past with friends.

I did go prepared though, I wore  a pull up which I managed to dampen on my way to the loo, and due to me being very prone to wetting the bed after a big night I was careful to wear a diaper to bed which I successfully saturated to beyond its limit. So my bed didn't go totally unscathed, much to my partners amusement.