Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had the ability to permanently half your capacity would you?

One word in this tells me no. Permanent.

I mean if I could half my capacity it could potentially help me actually get to the point of 'wetting' and getting to enjoy that whole sensation (though my expectations may be a bit too high... for the sake of thoroughness I'll say that what I'm imagining wetting to be like is this... when I actually say it it sounds ridiculous, but this feeling of bliss with a long, open mouthed sigh whilst all the pain from before starts to drain out of me, and that... fantasy I'll call it is what got me into omo in the first place. omoeago so to speak)

but having that as a lifelong detriment would just be upsetting

I think that anything done permanently in the name of a fetish is poorly thought out. I'd give the same answer which I've given for people who want to have to wear diapers 24/7, start wetting the bed uncontrollably, or lose all bladder control - right now you have the choice to wet when you want, giving up this choice limits your agency as a person. Now it might be hot to do this some of the time, it might even be hot to do this most of the time, but there will be times in your life when you don't want to wet the bed or yourself, or need to wear protection, and it's better to have the choice at these times, rather than not.

Permanent physiological changes made to satisfy fetishes are a poor idea.

23 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

I think that anything done permanently in the name of a fetish is poorly thought out. I'd give the same answer which I've given for people who want to have to wear diapers 24/7, start wetting the bed uncontrollably, or lose all bladder control - right now you have the choice to wet when you want, giving up this choice limits your agency as a person. Now it might be hot to do this some of the time, it might even be hot to do this most of the time, but there will be times in your life when you don't want to wet the bed or yourself, or need to wear protection, and it's better to have the choice at these times, rather than not.

You pretty much said in great detail my thoughts, even though at the time I didn't know they were my thoughts, but this summarizes the "nuh-uh' feeling I got on this perfectly.

Compared to most reporting here, I already have half normal capacity. It's required wearing diapers when a manager sends me out with the field service team. Even with my tiny bladder, I can stay dry without diapers. But every one knows that list,  "pelvic floor training, no caffeine, restricted liquids after six pm (on Friday night!?"...), etc, etc, etc. So I do the simpler  things - make primeemtive pees habitual, know my favorite malls, parks, libraries well enough that from  " closed for cleaning  " to open RR takes minimum time, wear a diaper and carry changes suitable to the duration of the outing. We're I grew up all that's very very un-masculin. My frequent pee breaks brought humiliating remarks, classmates, close friends and father.

OTOH in my homrtown seemingly the everyone believed every female came equipped with "leaky plumbing" as punishment for Eve's part in original sin. When bored on dates, high school girls play'ed the role whispering to their guy, "Get me out of this chatter and to a restroom before I wet myself. 

Cuz and a couple other girls I knew turned small bladders into social currency. They never did anything to hide their small capacity. Sometimes in the park one would over play it a little instead of walking a couple hundred yards to a restroom. She'd jump up and run to a bush with one hand held as though she might have to cram it between her legs. Somehow, these emergencies always came when a hunk was nearby. Obviously, it usually did not work. But these girls got more dates than those who did nothing but the try to look good.

But Cuz and her like minded hreminded slightly more subtle. They acted like they were trying to hide their pee breaks. Heading behind a bush, Cuz would start picking berries. Maybe three minutes later she would re-emerge eating berries from her hand. Uh. Even the nine year olds knew everybody around went into the thicket only after exhausting the outer branches. 

10 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

Compared to most reporting here, I already have half normal capacity. It's required wearing diapers when a manager sends me out with the field service team. Even with my tiny bladder, I can stay dry without diapers. But every one knows that list,  "pelvic floor training, no caffeine, restricted liquids after six pm (on Friday night!?"...), etc, etc, etc. So I do the simpler  things - make primeemtive pees habitual, know my favorite malls, parks, libraries well enough that from  " closed for cleaning  " to open RR takes minimum time, wear a diaper and carry changes suitable to the duration of the outing. We're I grew up all that's very very un-masculin. My frequent pee breaks brought humiliating remarks, classmates, close friends and father.

OTOH in my homrtown seemingly the everyone believed every female came equipped with "leaky plumbing" as punishment for Eve's part in original sin. When bored on dates, high school girls play'ed the role whispering to their guy, "Get me out of this chatter and to a restroom before I wet myself. 

Cuz and a couple other girls I knew turned small bladders into social currency. They never did anything to hide their small capacity. Sometimes in the park one would over play it a little instead of walking a couple hundred yards to a restroom. She'd jump up and run to a bush with one hand held as though she might have to cram it between her legs. Somehow, these emergencies always came when a hunk was nearby. Obviously, it usually did not work. But these girls got more dates than those who did nothing but the try to look good.

But Cuz and her like minded hreminded slightly more subtle. They acted like they were trying to hide their pee breaks. Heading behind a bush, Cuz would start picking berries. Maybe three minutes later she would re-emerge eating berries from her hand. Uh. Even the nine year olds knew everybody around went into the thicket only after exhausting the outer branches. 

wow... That sucks, though I will poke out at this by saying... What the fuck Christians!? I mean there isn't anything about that in the bible, not even in the red words.

9 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Absolutely. I'd still have about a 750 capacity at my limit. I'd love the ability to get desperate without having to drink six bottles of water over a few hours. If I could just drink two liters and know it would make me super desperate in like an hour and a half...god I'd love that.

hm... Well that's decently logical, but at the same time wouldn't you agree where there are situations that you would NOT want to have that? I kinda steal from Stanley saying that a permanent physiological change for a fetish is imprudent

1 hour ago, Curiousanon said:

hm... Well that's decently logical, but at the same time wouldn't you agree where there are situations that you would NOT want to have that? I kinda steal from Stanley saying that a permanent physiological change for a fetish is imprudent

I'd still do it 100%. I'd still have a larger-than-average capacity and normal people somehow manage not to piss themselves all the time, so yeah I would absolutely do it with no regrets.

The difficult thing about my actual capacity is that it makes my fetish legitimately hard to partake in. I want so badly to get so full that I can't move, that every breath causes me to leak. But I can't. My stupid superhuman bladder just keeps expanding until I feel sick from drinking so much water, and what little private time I get expires. I just want it to stop Q_Q

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
46 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I'd still do it 100%. I'd still have a larger-than-average capacity and normal people somehow manage not to piss themselves all the time, so yeah I would absolutely do it with no regrets.

The difficult thing about my actual capacity is that it makes my fetish legitimately hard to partake in. I want so badly to get so full that I can't move, that every breath causes me to leak. But I can't. My stupid superhuman bladder just keeps expanding until I feel sick from drinking so much water, and what little private time I get expires. I just want it to stop Q_Q

...... Well then there's an actual reason to go for it... And you remind me of one time I tried a hold whilst I was actually alone and I took long enough that they actually came home and I had to carry groceries whilst desperate...

Though for me again my feeling is... well I don't know my own capacity so I can't say anything about that, but I feel like I'd be worried again about having permanent issues, but strangely you actually have a logical reason... @Stanley79, what do you say to that?

Curiousanon and all,  That wisdom, not surprisingly, came not from me, but from Rachelkirwan. 

I forgot to say that I enjoy my small bladder enough that I would not enlarge it.  But I've had to mentally rehearse numerous situations to become confident enough that I now do almost anything I want. 

In my teens I missed many slumber parties and longer field tips for fear I'd wet my pants or sleeping bag.  Dating started off difficult because I usually needed more restroom stops than my date. later. I counted up at least five females I dated who did a sort of age-play -light around it.  When my first regular date realized my small storage, she'd make sure I'd get to go before her when we arrived home from school.  Two always reminded me when they noticed a highway rest ahead, before leaving a shopping mall, after long meal, etc., Another couple long-term dates scolded me mildly.  It was sort of like two children where one play-scoldes the other.

Trivia -- As for the Bible, early English versions transliterated a Hebrew phrase for males as, "Those who pisseth against a wall."  Both the ancient Hebrews and the English of 400 years ago allowed men to wore robes or long coats on trips and lacked highway rest stops.  In open country men bellied up to a cliff or high stone fence (wall) and let go.  (Presumably, women did something different.) From at least 1,000 BCE to maybe 1,800 CE the phase made sense for designating males (in cultures in which women did not stand while urinating).  In Victorian times people got hung up on the word "pisseth."  It distracted quite a few from the original intention.  Starting about 70 years some translators used "males" in place of "those who pisseth against a wall."  But this does tell us something about public urination.  Until about 200 years ago Hebrew and British peoples traveling had no hangups about peeing in public so long as privates would not be seen.  Neither the word that has become "piss" nor "properly covered" public peeing carried any stigma.

Right after Victorian times notions about sanitation reinforced the stigma against public peeing.  Even pee words were thought to be dirty.

28 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

Curiousanon and all,  That wisdom, not surprisingly, came not from me, but from Rachelkirwan. 

I forgot to say that I enjoy my small bladder enough that I would not enlarge it.  But I've had to mentally rehearse numerous situations to become confident enough that I now do almost anything I want. 

In my teens I missed many slumber parties and longer field tips for fear I'd wet my pants or sleeping bag.  Dating started off difficult because I usually needed more restroom stops than my date. later. I counted up at least five females I dated who did a sort of age-play -light around it.  When my first regular date realized my small storage, she'd make sure I'd get to go before her when we arrived home from school.  Two always reminded me when they noticed a highway rest ahead, before leaving a shopping mall, after long meal, etc., Another couple long-term dates scolded me mildly.  It was sort of like two children where one play-scoldes the other.

Trivia -- As for the Bible, early English versions transliterated a Hebrew phrase for males as, "Those who pisseth against a wall."  Both the ancient Hebrews and the English of 400 years ago allowed men to wore robes or long coats on trips and lacked highway rest stops.  In open country men bellied up to a cliff or high stone fence (wall) and let go.  (Presumably, women did something different.) From at least 1,000 BCE to maybe 1,800 CE the phase made sense for designating males (in cultures in which women did not stand while urinating).  In Victorian times people got hung up on the word "pisseth."  It distracted quite a few from the original intention.  Starting about 70 years some translators used "males" in place of "those who pisseth against a wall."  But this does tell us something about public urination.  Until about 200 years ago Hebrew and British peoples traveling had no hangups about peeing in public so long as privates would not be seen.  Neither the word that has become "piss" nor "properly covered" public peeing carried any stigma.

Right after Victorian times notions about sanitation reinforced the stigma against public peeing.  Even pee words were thought to be dirty.

Well I'm glad things worked out for you then XD

and on the biblical stuff...

THE MORE YOU KNOW

4 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I think at that point "fetish" becomes a medical diagnosis. It actually exists as a psychiatric diagnosis, but 99% of this website wouldn't qualify because it doesn't majorly inconvenience our lives or those of others. Perhaps rather the opposite. On the other hand if you go out of your way to essentially give yourself a disability, or to lower your physical health in the name of a fetish, I think that's way too far.

Temporarily? Sure! It'd give me a chance to desperately wet a diaper without gushing out of the leg gathers before it can absorb it all, and being repeatedly desperate in a short period of time is a very appealing thought...

Permanently? No. Absolutely not. Too much regular inconvenience for the occasional slightly-increased enjoyment I'd get from it. Additionally, body tissue alteration is where I draw the line for just about anything, whether it's sexual, cosmetic, ritual, or what have you. I'm cool with tattoos, piercings, etc, but getting actual surgery or implants to functionally change something about yourself without a medical reason is a bridge too far for my tastes...

Obligatory "Don't know what you've got 'till it's gone...", as well for good measure ;)

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)

Trying to unpack my situation for myself (mental bladder selfi?). On a good day I can hold slightly under 600 ml. So I have the "handicap" by some standards previously mentioned. But my situation is borderline . When I've been super careful,, l have accidents four to six times per year. But usually I leak much more often. I actually enjoy (particularly when leaks bring back nostalgic memories) having weak control.

So I want to keep my "problem." That is, no change. As I recall some here with small capacity have had surgery. Not me. Even though not what the original question asked, I think our experiences relate to the original question. Agree? Not agree? 

1 hour ago, DrBorderline said:

If I'm getting any sort of permanent reduction in any physical capability, it had better come with a corresponding increase somewhere else. Or a completely new ability like telepathy or something. So as it stands, nope. Not my jam.

Let's add something like that on for funsies. If your answer is no to the original question how much would you have to be paid (1 lump sum) to undergo something like this. Or would you still not?