Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fuck marry kill!

Browsing through pages of games, super surprised not to see it! So I'm starting it!

I'll name three people. Next person to post says which they fuck, which they marry, which they kill. They then in the same post name another three people for the next person to come along in this thread! (Can be fictional characters too!)

Simple right? Let's get started!

Lady Maria (Bloodborne), Kurumi (Gakkou Gurashi!), and Bryce Dallas Howard!

(For me that's fuck marry kill, in that order.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure this isn't how this game works, you have to fuck/marry/kill the three names the previous person posted, then put down your own three names for the next person...oh, and no repeats, so

Fuck Android 18, Marry Mr. Satan, Kill Vegeta Ok, so Amazing World of Gumball Gumball, Larry, & Nicole

No rule stated for the same person not fitting into multiple, but I assume they have to be separate... I know someone I quite fancy, so for the sake of anonymity, let's call her 'Marian' (like the maiden from Robin Hood) for the time being.

1. F#%k Hydryl* (if not 'Marian')
  2. Marry 'Marian'
  3. Kill Donald Trump**

*This is Hydryl, a fully clothed picture.
**Without a leader in the United States, maybe we can grab a few Redcoats and take the colonies back. Huzzah!

e621 anthro butt clothing dragon english_text female hydryl maid_uniform scalie solo spinal22 text uniform

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, not really sure where to put those three:

Fuck (in the term of intercourse, I believe) - Someone who loves me with all their heart
Marry: Someone who will always stay loyal
Kill: someone who can make me orgasm every time

That was a rather biased trio, Fluffball. Anyway, my reasoning:

Fuck: Actual intercourse will just be the icing on the cake for someone who really loves me. While the main purpose for such an act is to bear children, it still shows a great bond between the two people if they can willingly pleasure one another without feeling guilty for it.

Marry: This one speaks for itself. Loyalty is a must in any successful loving relationship.

Kill: That's a pretty shallow trait which can only bring joy to those who enjoy the act of intercourse for a bit of sexual fun.

My three:

Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) (google if unsure), Rias Gremory (also google), Yuno Gasai (also google).

Yes, I have just chosen three people who may need to be googled.

Edited by Roka-tan (see edit history)

Marry Wario (money)

Fuck King Hippo (I guess? I mean he probably wouldn't even feel anything)

Kill Big

Also, are you just going to name ONLY disgusting/obese/absurd characters/things? That's...quite lacking in the whole "creativity" department don't you think? Aaaaaaaaanyway

Let's go with the Mario-gals!

Peach, Rosalina and Daisy!

This isn't going to end well for Daisy