Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't always make New Years Resolutions, but I am this year.  Nothing too lofty or unreasonable, so I stand a pretty good chance of making them happen:

1. Sculpt my muscles, especially my abs.
  2. Publish my original fiction.
  3. Make more public wetting/pissing videos.
  4. Go to the ppv in March.
  5. Take a real vacation, not a staycation.  "Staycation", what a stupid word.
  6. Teach my kids to drive.
  7. Find a new tattoo artist.
  8. Move closer to work.

Anyone else making any?

4 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

I don't always make New Years Resolutions, but I am this year.  Nothing too lofty or unreasonable, so I stand a pretty good chance of making them happen:

1. Sculpt my muscles, especially my abs.
  2. Publish my original fiction.
  3. Make more public wetting/pissing videos.
  4. Go to the ppv in March.
  5. Take a real vacation, not a staycation.  "Staycation", what a stupid word.
  6. Teach my kids to drive.
  7. Find a new tattoo artist.
  8. Move closer to work.

Anyone else making any?

Mine aren't that hot but I plan on doing some:

1. Continue exercising and getting fit

2. Look for a better position in my actual workplace or look for a better job

3. Start a web design business and not just dream about it

4. Finally learn to play the guitar

I like your #3 and #4

Nothing too ambitious! 

1. Try to contribute more here.

2. Probably more importantly (for me), get out cycling and walking more. I cycle into town sometimes if we need something from one of the little shops or the market, and to the station to catch the train to work whenever I can (not all that often, thanks to shiftwork!). I take the dogs out for a walk, often for an hour or so, whenever I can (but sometimes a friend who can't have pets of his own helps out instead). I want to do more though! I want to get out and go for longer bike rides, either recreationally on the quiet-ish country roads out of town or even to get to work (something like 15 or 16 miles) at some of the times that I can't get there for on the train. We've got the Peak District not too far away and some very nice parts of Yorkshire not much further away, and I want to get back into doing some serious walking around there (and closer to home) too, preferably with a pub at the end (and a train journey home!).

I've not really thought about them (or anything else) as New Years Resolutions, though - maybe that'll give me the motivation that I need?

Edited by homeanddry (see edit history)

1. Finish that survival / disaster prep guide that I've been working on for the better part of 2016 and publish it.

2. Write some original fiction, and publish it.

3. Build, test, and calibrate that solar power stuff I keep putting off.

4. Make a Plague Inc Evolved custom scenario that involves making the entire world lactose intolerant. (I lost a bet, and that's all the explanation you will ever get out of me.)

5. Either fix the spot welder or build a new one.