Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Indian Short film peeing Scene

• 4 years later...

btw i have a request for indian people .the best indian desperation scene i know is from a malayalam movie . 

but,i don't remember what was the name of it or, actors. i saw it when i was a kid. help me find it .

i vaguely remember the plot , but i am not sure of any of it  : a girl in a white dress is at  a party or some kinda function . people there doesn't want any drinks and somehow she is made to drink lots of it ,later she is desperate to pee and is squirming around .she finds a pillar or something   and presses her bum against it to hold it  .then a man {i am not completely sure but i think it is the actor mohanlal }who is like a spy or something notices her squirming against the pillar .as he was looking from behind he misinterpreted the whole situation and assumed that she is a threat and decided to confront her .when he sees her he started asking about her while she keeps asking him the directions to the toilet he ignores her and proceed further but at the point she was about to lose it he gives her directions .

i think there is a briefcase involved.

indian bros please try to find it .others too

it is a pretty old movie before 2010... i dont know... may be older 

Edited by ooops (see edit history)
On 2/6/2021 at 5:58 AM, ooops said:

bruh. it is not even the same movie . there are two lajjas in india ,one in hindi and other in telugu.the one posted here is dubbed version of telugu. and the not so good mild desperation scene ,which many would have already  seen already is hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUk33CjiY5M

Bruh??? Seriously?

On 2/6/2021 at 11:41 AM, ooops said:

btw i have a request for indian people .the best indian desperation scene i know is from a malayalam movie . 

but,i don't remember what was the name of it or, actors. i saw it when i was a kid. help me find it .

i vaguely remember the plot , but i am not sure of any of it  : a girl in a white dress is at  a party or some kinda function . people there doesn't want any drinks and somehow she is made to drink lots of it ,later she is desperate to pee and is squirming around .she finds a pillar or something   and presses her bum against it to hold it  .then a man {i am not completely sure but i think it is the actor mohanlal }who is like a spy or something notices her squirming against the pillar .as he was looking from behind he misinterpreted the whole situation and assumed that she is a threat and decided to confront her .when he sees her he started asking about her while she keeps asking him the directions to the toilet he ignores her and proceed further but at the point she was about to lose it he gives her directions .

i think there is a briefcase involved.

indian bros please try to find it .others too

it is a pretty old movie before 2010... i dont know... may be older 

Its malayalam movie prince 

https://youtu.be/PpTC422Fh_w

scene starting at 28

3 minutes ago, Sanjay cr said:

Its malayalam movie prince 

https://youtu.be/PpTC422Fh_w

scene starting at 28

Bro then tell another Indian movies in your knowledge