Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MGF - Jeans wetting #2

@julessh88 Thank you, that's awesome! Glad to know the videos I buy are being enjoyed by all :)

@wasted43 Have you tried using VLC player? Contact me should you have additional issues.

@canipee Thank you :) So, you talk to girls and request content, work out a deal with them and then hope they actually do the video. But yes, essentially you talk with them to commission a video. You can do camming etc, but usually it's not worth it.

11 hours ago, 8BitMike said:

Hey, uh, @Lux & Nox. This is going to be kind of weird to hear, but that girl made that video for me some time ago. Did she tell you it was custom? There are three parts to it and she has a separate one where she wets the bed. I'm willing to confirm this with you over PM... I'd rather we don't both get played.

Well then, this is a plot twist I didn't expect. 

Hello all,

Thanks to 8bitmike's post, we have concluded that she has done this to multiple people.

I am posting all her videos now so that this does not happen again to anyone else.

It is a few videos, so I'm only doing 1 screen shot per video.

Enjoy! :)

pt2ss1.jpg

wetting part two(1).MOV

pt3ss1.jpg

wetting part 3(1).mov

pt4ss1.jpg

wetting 4!.mov

On 2.1.2017 at 4:12 PM, Lux & Nox said:

Hello all,

Thanks to 8bitmike's post, we have concluded that she has done this to multiple people.

I am posting all her videos now so that this does not happen again to anyone else.

It is a few videos, so I'm only doing 1 screen shot per video.

Enjoy! :)

pt2ss1.jpg

wetting part two(1).MOV

pt3ss1.jpg

wetting part 3(1).mov

pt4ss1.jpg

wetting 4!.mov

Perfect!!! Wetting and nude peeing at same post... just the thing what I love the most!! Thank you so, so much. :smile: