Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rachel's Holiday diaper Cinematography

3 hours ago, TVGuy said:

These are some very nice screen shots Rachel :)

I'm ecstatic to see that other producers are paying attention to things like lighting, and just generally putting effort into increasing the overall quality of videos available. Great job!

Thanks hun, this means a lot coming from such an amazing producer as yourself!

4 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

Wow, I remember reading all of the stories about you trying to tell your then fiancé about your diapers and now he is helping to film, just awesome!!!  I'm so glad that for you that he has accepted this. And even happier that he helps you share with us...lol....

Thanks again for sharing, you truly are the queen of omorashi!!!  

Thanks hun and yeah, we've come a long way :)

Great job Rachel! Especially, the pull ups. I love Goodnite pull ups, and even more....seeing you in pull ups.

Question Though.......New goodnite pull ups? I'm curious now. Those are my favorite kind. I bought a pack about 5 months ago but it takes me awhile to go through a pack. When did the new ones come out? I have had issues with Goodnites leaking in the past but by your post it sounds like they may have fixed the issue a bit. I am extremely intrigued/excited!

50 minutes ago, REDstoplight said:

Great job Rachel! Especially, the pull ups. I love Goodnite pull ups, and even more....seeing you in pull ups.

Question Though.......New goodnite pull ups? I'm curious now. Those are my favorite kind. I bought a pack about 5 months ago but it takes me awhile to go through a pack. When did the new ones come out? I have had issues with Goodnites leaking in the past but by your post it sounds like they may have fixed the issue a bit. I am extremely intrigued/excited!

The new ones came out in Canada last year I think? No, maybe more recently,  but it seems like Canada missed the Big Flower print ones they had in the UK when I was out there.

The new Goodnites are also really good at stopping leaks. A whole Rachel Bladder laying down on my side on several occasions has only resulted in a tiny leak (the pee runs all the way down the gathers and some out to top bum waistband but only a tiny amount!

• 2 weeks later...