Ally98

Full bladder sex

18 posts in this topic

That's really awesome :)  Pee sex is the best sex, for so many reasons.

That sounds fantastic :D Bet it's awesome to be in a proper relationship with someone as crazily into Omorashi as you are :D Hope you carry on enjoying it! :) 

What a lovely story. Keep us updated with your omorashi experiences!

Ermahgerd. You're such a cute~! You and your bf are so lucky to have each other. Hugs! :D

I am so happy for you for several reasons, not the least of which being that you found an omorashi soul mate. Thank you for sharing your story in your  amazing and arousing writing style. I loved it!

Although she was not into what we now call omorashi, my ex-wife enjoyed having sex with her bladder full. Hearing that she was about to pee on the bed during it drove me nuts. Actually, she only leaked a bit once during sex.

Edited by wettingman

Although it seems that more women enjoy sex with a full bladder, some men do as well.  It's the sort of thing that everyone should experiment with - harmless, and with potential benefits.

Oh, believe me, it enhances those feelings for me as well. Having a full bladder makes it much easier to, erm, go over the edge...it's like a free pass for all the buildup normally required. :D

On 12/30/2016 at 10:16 PM, wettingman said:

I am so happy for you for several reasons, not the least of which being that you found an omorashi soul mate. Thank you for sharing your story in your  amazing and arousing writing style. I loved it!

Although she was not into what we now call omorashi, my ex-wife enjoyed having sex with her bladder full. Hearing that she was about to pee on the bed during it drove me nuts. Actually, she only leaked a bit once during sex.

Aww thx for saying that, you are so kind :) 

I suspect you'd be a super adorable little! boops Ally on the nose

This is one of the best I've ever read on this site :) If you don't mind answering, was it hard holding it in until your orgasmed? 

3 hours ago, qpqpqp said:

This is one of the best I've ever read on this site :) If you don't mind answering, was it hard holding it in until your orgasmed? 

Yes it was hard. A few times I thought I would loose control but I still managed to hold it in. 

I loved your story <3 did you had a lot to drink at dinner?

You're so lucky to have a bf like that ;) have fun!

Great story! That's great that you were able to share this with the person you care about, as well.

My wife and I have had sex when she was bursting several times, including a few times where we went straight to the shower, and while it was also hard for her to hold on her orgasms were amazing.

I loved your story Ally, there is a warm secret world waiting for you both, I hope you get the chance to explore and find it :rolleyes:

What a little lovely story! Thank you for sharing. X

Super hot story, thanks for sharing.