Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

View preference of desperation types

Hi everyone, I'm curious in what others prefer to see when someone is desperate.

For example, I'm a guy that has a profession that has a certain stigma attached to it (say law enforcement). If I were out on an assignment which had me hydrating all day (such as checking out some areas on a very hot day in a timely manner, meaning no bathroom breaks), which type of eventual wetting would you prefer to see?

A) Completely disciplined and focused - Never showing your weakness, I only let out grunts to help relieve my bladder. When I can't hold it anymore and start to pee my pants, my facial expression remains pretty much emotionless, save for a small twitch on my eye. I don't hunch over or bend my knees in together in an effort to stop the flow. It appears that I am not embarrassed, and that peeing my pants is a normal thing, and I continue with my duties as if nothing happened.

B) Disciplined, but realistic - Similar to A, but more human. In addition to letting grunts out, a few curses words are said under my breath to help relieve the pressure. When the time comes, another curse is muttered, but I show more body mechanics to help stem the flow of pee. After my pants are soaked, I attempt to clean up with paper towels.

C) Human - Acting like a "regular" person, I try every attempt to locate a bathroom. As the desperation increases, the frequency of doing the pee-pee dance, crossing my legs, and whimpering increase. When I pee, I say something like, "Oh no" or "Shit" or "Oh my God no no no!" My hands will be jammed, knees bent, in a failed effort to stem the flow. Afterwards, my face is bright red from embarrassment, and try to hide from view.

D) Emasculated - Similar to C, but turned up a few notches. As desperation increases, I'd keep saying things that help exasperate the situation, such as "Oh my god I'm gonna piss myself". When the time comes, I yell out something, crumble to my knees with my hands jammed in my crotch, almost crying/whimpering as I wet my pants. Afterwards, I would run off in an effort to not to be seen.

Thanks in advance!

My vote is D.  I don't know if I would describe it as emasculated, though.  I actually find it very manly when a guy is all pissed off because he's really gotta piss, and he's holding his junk, what's not manly about that?  Without the tears, it's a hell of a sexy situation, but if the tears come...  It's just not my thing.  I don't feel horny anymore, I feel bad for him.  The situation only arose once, a guy I didn't know, and I was really enjoying watching his desperation and panic, until he pissed himself, and seemed to be crying, he ran away way too fast for me to be totally sure.  It was a letdown.  I felt bad for him, but I'd wished he'd played it off better.  He did seem to be drunk, so I thought he might take it better than he did, but maybe that was some kind of trigger for him, who knows.

12 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

My vote is D.  I don't know if I would describe it as emasculated, though.  I actually find it very manly when a guy is all pissed off because he's really gotta piss, and he's holding his junk, what's not manly about that?  Without the tears, it's a hell of a sexy situation, but if the tears come...  It's just not my thing.  I don't feel horny anymore, I feel bad for him.  The situation only arose once, a guy I didn't know, and I was really enjoying watching his desperation and panic, until he pissed himself, and seemed to be crying, he ran away way too fast for me to be totally sure.  It was a letdown.  I felt bad for him, but I'd wished he'd played it off better.  He did seem to be drunk, so I thought he might take it better than he did, but maybe that was some kind of trigger for him, who knows.

I agree with everything Lucy said, except that I hadn't really thought about the tears part. Also you seem to be assuming it's a guy by some of your terminology (emasculated) whereas your initial question is only about "someone": I feel some need for clarification about what you're really asking, but maybe that's just me being obsessed with language and details. If "someone" means "someone", Lucy's behaviour in her desperation + wetting videos are good examples of what turns me on totally. (It's nothing new that I have a crush on the Lucy of the videos, so makes sense that I'd say that, I know.)

I'm going to give my opinion for each one. Though take mine with a grain of salt as I haven't seen a lot of stuff

A: Another very unrealistic thing but in the other direction where I'd question how he's so calm.

B: I feel like any time he was around other people in this situation this is how he'd at least try to act during the desperation section, just trying to not be obvious

C: Similar to my B response but in reverse, where when he's in private he'd act more like this letting out signs of... I guess weakness is the wrong verb. shoving the stigma part in kind of the idea that he won't show it in public but then he drops the tough guy look in private

D: sounds exaggerated to me and totally not my thing, especially since we're saying about someone like a Police Officer, I would probably laugh and question how a man who has THAT reaction to just wetting themselves.

I feel like I at least would want a mix of a number of these, but at the same time I'm not really into public stuff and humiliation anyway which this scene is STEEPED in that.

• 2 weeks later...