Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Am I the only one who does this?

Sometime when I'm having a hold, and when I'm getting desperate, I relax enough until I begin to leak then close it off immediately, because that makes me even more desperate. Then after a few seconds I do the same again, relax just enough so that another tiny bit leaks out then cut it off as soon as it does.

I love doing this as it prolongs the feelings of wetness, peeing and desperation.

When I do that, it's for one of two reasons. I'm playing a game of wetting just a little each time I notice someone I want to see wet. I'm trying to overcome my hesitant starts when in public.

As a preteen, I did it when reading in bed - -  whenever anything in the book reminded me of peeing. One western novel used "Doing her toilette" for any combination of showering, combing hair, brushing teeth, applying make-up b... With the leading characters, two female teens on a ranch visit, the magic phrase appeared about every eight pages. After that and another in bed read with other frequent suggestive phrases, I unintentionally did the same during dreams. Except sometimes during dreams my urethra did not squeeze back closed.

Think males now the lucky ones.  Real Fit absorbent undergarments can be worn under almost anything.  The waste band sometimes shows.  But it looks like a regular male foundation waste band.

The activity in this thread could be done with something much less absorbent.  Ordinary winter long-johns should work.  Not wetting past the undies part of the challenge.  But the undies should be a type making that a reasonable goal.

Snowpants, Can you thin of some way to work it into your outfits?

A few people have mentioned it here but I love to do that for a few reasons. One is like a challenge for when I see a certain stimulus. Like if I'm watching TV, every time I see someone with blonde hair e.t.c. I've always wanted to try in public with yellow cars but am too nervous. The only reason is to make a hold harder. So when I am really desperate let out a little leak and then try and keep holding. That way you get the nice warmth and wetness and it makes the feeling of desperation more intense.

9 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Think males now the lucky ones.  Real Fit absorbent undergarments can be worn under almost anything.  The waste band sometimes shows.  But it looks like a regular male foundation waste band.

The activity in this thread could be done with something much less absorbent.  Ordinary winter long-johns should work.  Not wetting past the undies part of the challenge.  But the undies should be a type making that a reasonable goal.

Snowpants, Can you thin of some way to work it into your outfits?

I guess I could wear dark pants more often so I could slowly wet and if things get out of hand I could get away with it better than with lighter colored pants.  My office is usually too warm so layering is out of the question.

I've done that in my jeans before.  I was at home and didn't feel much of a need more much of a desire to go to the bathroom, and slowly let it leak in my pants.  For a while I was doing real well with it because I was wetting slowly enough that I want getting my jeans very wet at all, or my chair wet at all, but my underwear were very slowly getting wetter.

I do this a lot, what I do is when I need to pee ill sit on the toilet with my underwear up and let a modest blast or two go in my undies then pull my jeans up and go about my day in damp undies and this method prevents it from causing a wet spot on my jeans. I've got this method down to a science. Maybe that's why I like the user name damp knickers !   lol

On 12/27/2016 at 6:26 PM, jiffyomo said:

Sometimes when I know I have to pee, but I'm not that high on the unofficial scale, I'll intentionally relax my urethra until I leak a little, then close it off after like a second. It works well for me at work since I wear waterproof men's tactical pants because reasons.... hope I'm not the only one! 

Dude I do that shit all the time. Feels so good and naughty too lol. You're definitely not the only one.

• 3 weeks later...

I buy most of my clothing at the Army Surplus Store because they last forever. These pants in particular are a men's tactical pant usually worn by SWAT teams or Special Operations soldiers. They're designed to be waterproof so that things don't stick to it like blood and other various nasty substances so they're really good at keeping things in and out.