Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cleaning pee soaked shorts quesi

If I pee in my gym shorts and then take a shower in them with soap, will the shorts be clean enough to hang up to dry and put back away in my closet?

I live in apartment and the complex only has one washer and dryer for 8 other apartments so it might be difficult to keep my wetting a secret if I use the washer and dryer for my pee soaked clothes

Guest TeaWithDevin

I would think it would be easier to just hand wash them in the sink. Rinse them thoroughly, then plug the sink and let it fill up, put in a bit of soap, and then swish everything around until it's all sudsy. For extra cleanliness rub the soiled parts of the shorts against themselves to really work the soap in. Drain the sink and rinse them thoroughly again and then hang to dry. 

From experience: No, they will not :(

I'd suggest washing them and allowing them to dry, then secreting them away in some laundry to get a proper wash in a machine. This will keep it from being overtly obvious what you've done with them, and allow them to be thoroughly cleaned.

Also, if they don't smell too bad and you're doing your own laundry, try wrapping a wet "just dried off from a shower" towel tightly around them when you bring them down so you can just toss it in without anyone taking notice.

Guest neilscotland

I often pee in my gym shorts.  I have found the best thing to do is rinse them out with lots of cold water as soon as you have finished enjoying yourself and are ready to tidy up.  Then immediately wash them in a machine machine with a small number of other items of clothing.  They then come out perfectly clean.  Hang them up to dry, and they can then be put away in a drawer until the next time you want to pee in them.