Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

December 23rd, 2016

Tonight I was feeling very racy, sexy, naughty ^^• (hubby and I role played again)
I ordered a new piece of lingerie and it arrived, an early present for my hubbies enjoyment ;) 
So I was wearing a purple satin thong teddy, and what attached the bottom to the stop was black mesh, and what covers my breasts are black lace with very little satin covering.(it looks better then what I can describe ^^) I also has black thigh highs that came with it, and a darker purple satin dress, which clinged to all the right places, something my hubby enjoys seeing from the back ;) (it makes my choices obvious ^^'). Spaghetti strapped! I had a black shrug which I tied to my bust line, wore black sexy loafers. I had my hair up in a clip. I was ready for a hot date. I waited patiently, as I drank my water. Fashionably late as always ^^*. A car pulled up so I proceeded to take a peek. Omg!!! It's mr. Warden! He got out.
"In" he ordered. 
He grabbed my arm and moved me into the back seat where he blind folded me. 
I felt him buckle me and then the car began to leave.
"Where are you taking me??" I demanded as I felt the car taking turns, stopping, moving. 
"I was good remember??" I pleaded. 
I could hear him say 
"I need to re-evaluate you" he explained. I felt the car slow then stop. The back door opened and I tried bolting, but I felt his arms around me. I began to thrash about as I felt him dragged me kicking And screaming. 
"Let me go!!" I cried as I felt him drag me.
I fell to my knees struggling.
"That's a good place for you" he laughed, as I felt him grab me again and continued to drag me. I felt my back push into a wall then shoved to my knees. I could hear him unzip his pants and felt sonething slap my face. 
"Now" he ordered, pushing my head towards his area. 
I turned my head to resist but felt him press it against my lips. Before I could protest I felt him in my mouth, pulling my head to and from as he thrusted. 
"Mmmffff!" I cried out lol. He stopped and grabbed me again and I heard a door creek open and a shot of warm air. I was getting really excited ^^'
He dragged me and I was kicking and scrambling, trying to feel around to grab something. I felt myself get lifted up and and I was kicking, pounding, struggling, trying to get free. I started to scream and plead but got placed back on my knees.
He took off my shrug and I was wiggling, giving him a struggle. Goodness, I started to have that urge to pee, was getting strong, all the struggling and excitement and turn on wasn't helping ^^, 
"Lemme go!!" I pleaded trying to peak through the blind fold. He cuffed my hands behind my back (we have trick cuffs, it can unlock by me even) I felt pee dribble out of me. 
"Please!!!" I begged.
"Hmm" I heard him say, feeling the straps holding my dress up fall from my shoulders, making my dress top fall, exposing my lingerie top half to him. I felt more pee escape me by then. (I felt so horny, I wished he'd hurry ^^') I was making sure that I peed slow and often tried to hold it. I positioned my knees together and peed abit more steady. I held it as he grabbed me up and placed me on a table And tied sonething around my waist. My feet almost touched the ground and I could feel part of my head not supported then I felt his hand on my private area rubbing making me pee.
I began to moan as he was teasing me, 
"Please" I panted 
"Please don't" I continued as I felt pee escape from me as he rubbed me as I pissed.
I felt his hands divide my legs and lifted them up. My entire dress was soaked, front and back, I was incredibly aroused but I was at his mercy. 
"You look mighty fine all wet" he mocked moving the covering to thr side and lifted my legs together in the air and held them, then I felt it, he finally (finally!! Lol) decided to have his way with me .(in a position I never knew about, oh god!! ^^')
I threw my arms at him only to be tied down, where he gave it hard and gave it good.
"No..." I tried to plead as he kept going. 
 He felt so strong so good, I lost control and climaxed incredibly hard, twice. He pulled out leaving me to panting. He lowered my legs and heard him move towards my head. 
"My turn" he said shaking his manhood on my lips
I opened wide and began to rub myself through my dress and fondled myself. I could feel him hard and close. I began to pee, rubbing it into my dress. I could taste his climax, filling my mouth faster then I could swallow. Mhm, he was so excited it made me feel so good to indulge in some fun ^^'
He untied me and the bottom half of my dress was soaked. I couldn't salvage this ^^'