Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How is everyone doing? Now that 2016 is coming to an end, let's all wish 2017 will be even better than 2016.

Guys, have anyone heard of the site called Peehunters.com? Well, it is basically a site that features staged "voyeur" videos and photosets. This site is quite extensive, with over 441 videos and more than 360 photosets.

However, this site have been stagnant over the years and now there hasn't been any new updates or activities.

Has any of you had a membership in this site? Care to share your experience? 

My million question is: is there a video for each and every photo? 

Peace!

Hi Warlord Radium

Guys, have anyone heard of the site called Peehunters.com? Well, it is basically a site that features staged "voyeur" videos and photosets. This site is quite extensive, with over 441 videos and more than 360 photosets.

Yes I have heard of this site but not really spent much time on it as its not my kind of fetish I am into female desperation and wetting. Voyeur videos are banned on this site if you did not know or had any intention of uploading them here. I hope though that some here can help you out with what you are looking for.

• 1 month later...