Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Both me and Brenda are both off from work now for the next five days so today we decide to take the snowmobile and explore the many trails in our area. We were on the snow machine for hours and very comfortable bundled up in our warm snow suites and the heated seat that the machine has. The only problem with this picture is to much coffee and hot chocolate. Brenda signals for me to slow down by tapping me on the shoulder asking about stopping for a pee break. I confide to her that I'm needing to go bad myself, but was procrastinating undoing my snow suite and that I would almost rather just go in my pants than bother. I tell her that we can stop and go in the woods. Her response to that was I'm peeing my pants as we speak and she admits she put off saying anything about needing to stop. That was all I needed to hear, I just confide in her that I'm peeing mine as well. The next two hours we ride home in our soaking wet pants. We get home and peel off our pee soaked jeans and snowsuits and both get a good laugh at it then we take a shower together and go about our day like nothing happened, It was great !

You inspired me with your story.  I was holding and trying to plan a good desperation wetting.  I decided to put on my one-piece snowsuit and go out for a walk.  As I walked around the neighborhood I was getting more desperate, and the cold air did not help me at all.  I felt myself start to leak but the thickness of the snowsuit prevented me from seeing how much I had wet.  I was getting real desperate as I teach a busy intersection.  The light changed and I had to stand and wait.  That did me in.  I did not want anyone to know how desperate I was and I could not hold on any longer.  I completely lost it and my bladder completely emptied right there in my snowsuit.  The walk home was fantastic and I am now at home enjoying still wearing the wet snowsuit.