Adventures in Equestria!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

1 but don't use the toilet go somewhere else.  

16 hours ago, GaminDan said:

Let's prove Anon wrong by the way I love the story

22 hours ago, Jony said:

hahshashashashashahshahs go for it

23 hours ago, Sportsegg said:

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

Well damn 0_0 I guess spite is stronger than in game currency, though I won't be making the next part, I will allow and recommend people change their choice for 2 1 simple reasons.

On 2/24/2017 at 5:54 PM, Curiousanon said:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

Pssst, Molly here and you should know that there is an achievement for completing ALL of your goals in a day. Just thought I should tell you that. which is also why he thought no one would use option 1

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

Oops I also just noticed I messed up the totals, you have 8 lust tokens.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You calm yourself the best you could and sit down with a smile as Flutters walks back into the room with a slight smile, "th-thank you... I don't know what happened"...

You smile and wave it off a bit, "I understand, we all get bad times..." though your thoughts wandered to earlier you did a good job of hiding a flush from the innocent girl, "So... Pardon me asking, but do you have anything special you'll wear tonight? I mean I've heard Rarity was swamped with new commissions from the wealthier residents of town for something new to wear to it"

She smiles, "I'll probably just wear my old green dress I'm... not one for bells and whistles, just something nice"

You couldn't help but smile back at her a bit, nodding your head, "yeah I hadn't actually thought of anything special to wear yet if I will, probably should get on that eventually..."

"O-oh, do you need to go? I-I didn't mean to take up your time with you being busy and all..."

You shush her quickly, "you're not taking up a lot of my time..."

[1] "though I probably should get going"

[2] "You're fine, I've got time"

[3] "I will have to run off, but you could come with if you want and aren't busy" (50% chance of working, will give you another party member, which has the advantages of... Well having another person there, but makes decisions more complicated and you might not be able to get away with everything you could alone For example if you DID take applejack with you last chance you got for a party member there's no way in hell you could've peeked on fluts)

[4] Write in another response or action

If you do pick any leave choices, where do you go?

[1] Weather Brigade

[2] Straight to the party location

[3] check on a friend

[4] write in.

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: highly flushed and a tickled pink
Bladder Level: very full
Libido Level: 80%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

7 Lust Tokens available | 7 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Scrying eye (Cooldown: 1 action)

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

2: 2

3: 2

1 for Rarity

1 for Weather Brigade

Sorry it's been a long time so far so here's a vote update and an achievement list (damn though 4 pages since the last one)

[The Inevitable:] [Wet yourself]
[Noisemakers] [Thread gets more than 1 reply]
[Iapnes] [Thread gets noticed by a veteran writer]
[Shining Star] [thread gets a follower]
[Bring on the Waterworks!] [play a story with the Omorashi Tag]
[Relief]
[Diligent]
[Embrace Desire!]
[But...!]
[Vulgar...]
[Forbidden Desire]
[Risky, Risky]
[LEWD!]
[Schmuck Bait]
[Harem-Beginner]
[Dragonfire, Draconic Desire]
[Popular...!] (The thread gets over 2,000 Views)
[Popular..!!] (The Thread gets over 5,000 views)
[Bumping the Rating.]
[The Obvious Answer]
[Vampires bite]
[Vampires suck too... ;3]
[Naughty Naughty!]
[Agony of Da-Feet]
[IT'S ALIVE!!!]

OH WAIT... Yall already got one!

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Popular..!* [The thread gets 2000+ Views!)  [+1 Inspiration]

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Popular..!!* [The thread gets 5000+ Views!)  [+2 Inspiration]

10 inspiration, 8 Lust tokens,

• 3 weeks later...