Adventures in Equestria!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

"Did you really forget your own list of spells you gave our playthings Cat"

... Yes.

I did not understand, I thought the spells in the descriptions were what we were able to do, I mean, I gave up I did not understand it right. =/

14 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

Could we secretly cast Diuretic infusion on Fluttershy's drink?

Why not ?!?XD 

19 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

I did not understand, I thought the spells in the descriptions were what we were able to do, I mean, I gave up I did not understand it right. =/

Why not ?!?XD 

1: Yes those are the spells you are able to do, I completely forgot that I gave you a teleportation spell XD

2: The "why not" gives us time for a minor tutorial. Magical Signs!

Magical Signs: Generally any caster has a sign of their magic being cast.

If you were on anything other than human as Twilight or any other Unicorn/Alicorn that would be your horn and subject glowing as you cast the spell and a sound coming from your body (If you've seen the show you know the sound), and as a human it is your hand and the object, and Diuretic infusion specifically requires you be able to touch the container, so... affects of tampering would be quite obvious unless she were both out of sight and out of earshot.

If you were Spike your magical sign would be an increase in temperature around you and green flames somewhere on your body.

Also of note, if you get an Upgrade point from a combat based story you can remove one magical sign from a character as a perk (We'll go over those if we ever get in a combat based story)

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

So then lets say that were cast it on a bottle of water alone without anyone else around and then just pour a bit of it into their drink after meeting them when their not looking.  Would that work or can it not be mixed? 

um... I don't actually know... suddenly I need some kind of rules lawyer or something.

I don't want the spell to be able to be pretty much infinitely dilutable by just taking one bottle and dilute it across a whole gallon of water or something by just taking an eyedropper to it

But at the same time that's really clever to do and I want to encourage creative thinking

14 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

um... I don't actually know... suddenly I need some kind of rules lawyer or something.

I don't want the spell to be able to be pretty much infinitely dilutable by just taking one bottle and dilute it across a whole gallon of water or something by just taking an eyedropper to it

But at the same time that's really clever to do and I want to encourage creative thinking

Just adding a drop would do nothing for a gallon of water.  Adding the whole bottle on the other hand would make the effects a bit less but still more than noticeable.

(I just kinda wanna be able to do something to the drinks at the party)

16 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

Just adding a drop would do nothing for a gallon of water.  Adding the whole bottle on the other hand would make the effects a bit less but still more than noticeable.

(I just kinda wanna be able to do something to the drinks at the party)

Oh well that I'd allow, I just don't want everyone trying to powergame the spell or something.

Okay, I think I've got the ruling.

Diuretic made with Diuretic infusion has equal potency no matter the amount if directly drank (You could split a gallon into 16 cups easily if it is directly cast on that container) but if it is diluted, Like Spiking something with a diuretic water bottle, its effects become diluted

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay... hopefully this will be enough to stop the story from dying for now

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You smile and nod, "Tea sounds great" you say in a rather jovial tone as you and the shy girl go to the back of the house to talk and have tea, her setting up the kettle 53 and creating two cups in a good few minutes.

"S-so, what did you want to..."

The door rings, making fluttershy jump a bit in her chair, "O-oh, not to leave you so suddenly, but well..."

"Don't worry about it, go answer the door"

The young woman dashed off to the door once again, and when she was out of earshot you had a devilish idea... But you think, you can't do that, can you?

But it's tempting to the point you go against your judgement, touching the rim of the cup lightly, your magic glowing within it for but a second, but it is done...

you then start to listen in on the conversation just a bit, just barely able to be heard... Mailman? It makes you wonder all the more... but you're taken from your thoughts when the pinkette returns, "sorry for that... mail came!" she seemed a bit cheerier for a moment as she puts the box on the floor beside her and takes a sip from her cup, seeming to shiver for a moment, "s-so, what did you want to talk about?"

What do you want to speak to her about now?

Write in a topic

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: inquisitive and damn near evil
Bladder Level: Somewhat full
Libido Level: 75%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

7 Lust Tokens available | 7 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Beam: A powerful attack spell (Cooldown: 2 actions)

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for yet another delay, hopefully I'll actually be focusing on this more and bringing it back. Real Promise

"Pinkie pie promise?"

Yes, That much of a promise.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You smile, deciding to ask the simple question, the one you came to ask. first, "So, will you be at the party?"

She gives you a nod, "Oh Yes, I mean... I know everybody is expecting us to be there, it'd be rude to just not show..." she seemed a bit nervous as she took another sip of her tea. She's gotten better with people over time, but you know from experience she gets worried in crowds...

And you see her shiver again with the second sip. bringing the lightest flush to your face, you realize to change the subject quickly and focus on something.

"Um... so what do you think you got in the mail? I've seen a few friends get some unusual things in the mail recently". You say with your best smile.

"I... I don't know. I wasn't expecting anything, and I don't know anyone who would send me a package... should I open it?" She looked over at the box now, seeming all the more curious by the second.

What do you say?

[1] Open it!

[2] Tell her to open it on her own time. (Will let YOU open it in the next Fluttershy playthrough)

[3] Give the innocent girl a proper warning about the potential oddities in that box. If it's anything like the others you know how she'd react.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mental Status: inquisitive and damn near evil
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

You smile, curiosity overtaking you again... You didn't know exactly why, but for some reason you wanted to see her reaction if you were right... "Yeah, go ahead!" you keep your smile warm, not wanting her to think it was you or something...

"W-well okay then..." You see her get a knife from the kitchen drawer to cut open the tape carefully, "I DO wonder just who would send me something..."...

She opens it in one movement after putting the knife on the table before letting out a surprised yelp, tripping over nothing in her shock and falling to the floor

You look at her with equal nervous shock, "O-oByCelestia!" you move swiftly to her side, helping her up... and just barely noticing the tiniest wet spot on her skirt. However you ignore this to help her up, "Are you okay?"

She nods back, but has a MASSIVE blush on her face "I-I'm fine... But... who would send me something like... THAT?" That blush gets even brighter than before and you look in the box to confirm your suspicions, the difference being that this one had a yellow ring on the base.

You're taken from your thoughts when she grabs you by the arm, "Is that what you meant by, s-strange packages?"

How do you respond?

[1] Give a Simple "Yes"

[2] Tell her "Yes" and mention Mollenesia.

[3] Write in

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mental Status: Comforting, but still curious...
Day's Goals:

Edited Tuesday at 04:08 PM by Curiousanon