Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Adventures in Equestria!

You giggle a bit as you think of what to show first, letting out a sigh, "Well, may as well get the Elephant, or perhaps more accurately Dragon in the room out of the way..."

And with that you remove the toy from your bag of holding in all of its ridged, knotted glory... And the poor farmgirl looks like she's about to faint from all the blood going to her blush.

"A-A-A-A... Ah guess those are the biggest and weirdest things among what we've gotten..."  she says before reluctantly pulling the box from under her bed, and procuring an almost identical toy, except with an orange base instead of purple, and showing that she got a leather choker with it as well. "Ah don't know what to think of it myself... ah mean who'd randomly send someone this kinda stuff? and why do ah get this feeling like Ah can trust them even though logic says Ah shouldn't?"

you think about it a moment, unsure what to say yourself, "I... I don't actually know the answer to that one myself, especially with the note she sent me... oh! which reminds me to mention I also found a spellbook with a number of... interesting spells in it, did you get anything else in your box?"

Well, Did Ah? also why are ya'll bein' all sexual all the time!

This is what that writer guy calls a 'free-for-all' though Ah'll put some guidelines up for ya'll this time

1: try to keep it as a longer term item, though shorter
2: Unlike Twilight, Ah can't do magic for the mostpart, hence why he didn't just make it a magic book or something.

3: Also, from Molly, of note a number of items will be actual items in the store and as such will be rejected here. I will admit to thinking that Cat over here is giving you a LOT of items for our playmates on the first story, that diuretic infusion spell will save you a whole 5 tokens you would've spent on a Diuretic!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: interrogative and teasing
Bladder Level: Somewhat full
Libido Level: 70%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

7 Lust Tokens available | 7 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Beam: A powerful attack spell (Cooldown: 2 actions)

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

Apple shaped charm that can help someone hold longer at the cost of increasing their need making it more noticeable.  

They don't know the effects of them charm yet though.  

Well Nike! Good news and bad news.

Bad News: I am probably going to decline this idea...

Good News: Because I have a feeling that there's another character it'd be more appropriate for that I'll give it to.

40 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Well, I do not see too much MLP, so I do not know what it should be for the personality of Apple Jack :/

Well maybe she can read some small fragments of thoughts, I mean, she has the element of honesty right ?!

Admittedly I don't know all that much but she's essentially a cowgirl southerner type from what little I've gotten myself of the canon.

Though that particular train of thought gives me an idea

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

She reaches her hand in the box again with a smile, "They also got me a hat!" she said proudly as she pulled it out, it wasn't anything fancy, although you notice a very slight eye design on the front. "Though at the same time it may do something weird... should ah try it?"

"Of course!" You smile, "I mean... I know I'm being too trusting, but if you're not going to throw it out or something why not try it on? especially whilst we're safe in here"

She still seems apprehensive, but nods, "puttin' it like that it makes sense..." she says before slowly putting it on.....

And it seems nothing happens....

"Hm... I don't feel anything. perhaps a hat is just a hat... Though Ah probably kept ya too long, sure you got more important things to do" She reaches out a hand to shake yours. "I guess we oughta part ways until the celebration later."

You look at the nearest clock and nod, before reaching to shake her hand...

Touch.

And suddenly you see her recoil for a moment in shock, "w-whatintarnation?!" And you swear for a moment she had the wrath of the gods in her eyes, "Y-You Per...!"

but before she could finish the sentence, a piece of paper seems to appear from thin air with these words on it

Dear Applejack,

I apologize that I never mentioned this, I probably should have put in my note what the hat did... It serves as an item capable of reaching into the minds of others and pulling out their subconscious thoughts... If you are disgusted by this I'd understand if you toss the hat away, but I hope you'll accept my gift and use it...

Sincerely, Mollienisia.

She looks at the note with a blush across her face, that 'wrath of god' look softening to a confused look, "s-so you were thinking of..."

Your face goes red as a beet when you realize it, it was only something you thought of for half a second before shoving it in... your... subconscious... "OhmyCelestiaIswearIwasn'tImeanIwasforahalfsecondbutIdidn'tactuallythingofthatbutwhenIsawthethingitputtheimageinmymindbutIshoveditoffinmysubconscious..." you blurt off with shocking speed...

for a moment you see her glare at you, but slowly it starts to melt into a laugh and a massive blush, "A-Ah can't believe it! I never thought you to be the dirty minded type"

"W-what!? No... today's just a weird day, Pinkie gave me bedroom eyes, I heard a moan when I was about to knock on the door of a house, then I got the box from that molly person and... This... isn't normal for me" You look down in confusion and shame until she gives you a light pat.

"Heh, yknow what? It's fine. I mean Ah feel kinda weird about one of my Female friends thinking of me that way..." She smiles and looks at the clock again, "either way, you probably gotta go, Ah'll see ya later"

And with that you leave her house on good terms.

Now what?

[1] Check on the weather brigade yourself

[2] Check on another of your friends, as the people are near expecting the Elements of Harmony to be at the celebration. (Write in who)

[3] Look for a Bathroom (though of note your goal is to get to a bathroom while in 'bursting..!' or higher)

[4] Go somewhere Else Entirely [Write in]

[5] Get to setup early (skip to the celebration)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mental Status: Fearful and embarrassed
Libido Level: 72%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

You think for a moment and look at the clock, deciding you'd use some time to check on a friend, smiling as you set your heading off in yet another direction...

You eventually come up to the house, hearing a lot of commotion somewhere, assuming that she must be trying to get everything with the animals done to ensure that it was done in time, you knock on the door and get nothing for a minute or two, you were surprised, she was usually quick to open the door...

Only seconds after you think that you see the door open, "o-oh, hi twilight, what brings you here?" she said in a soft, easy tone.

You smile again, "Well, I thought I'd take some time to check on some friends before the big celebration, make sure everything was going well with everybody".

She quickly smiles, thanking you for coming and quickly ushering you into the house, "O-oh of course. thanks, can I offer you some tea?" she seemed happy, though you could see just a bit of a wince as she looked at you, just barely noticeable, it made you wonder for a moment just what it was, but you didn't want to be rude...

Do you accept tea?

[1] Yes (May raise your bladder level)

[2] Politely decline the drink

What do you talk to Fluttershy about?

Write in a conversation topic

Mental Status: Cheery
Libido Level: 72%
Day's Goals:

1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

1, ask hows she's been and after the conversation moves on a bit ask if she got a package too.  

40 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Good, I'll go with it too, let's full this bladder until it became in a bulge lol And then let's hold it in front of everyone looool 

Okay... I will remind you once again of your goals. one of which is to actually make it to a toilet, so be careful about getting too full too fast

1 hour ago, Curiousanon said: