Adventures in Equestria!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, GaminDan said:

Sure

Name: GaminDan

Race: Unicorn

Stats: libido can get high fast bladder as well

Others: has a affection for Fluttershy and enjoys omorashi yet tries not to tell people is now learning he likes bdms slightly and is very submisive

1456196181264.jpg

Hm, quite interesting! A libidinous teen with interest in Fluttershy. We'll certainly remember this one. (though we'd recommend a local image rather than a photo of the computer screen)

As promised for entering a character you may ask any one question, anything.

Also, an achievement list.

[The Inevitable:] [Wet yourself]
[Noisemakers] [Thread gets more than 1 reply]
[Iapnes] [Thread gets noticed by a veteran writer]
[Shining Star] [thread gets a follower]
[Bring on the Waterworks!] [play a story with the Omorashi Tag]
[Lewd..]
[Relief]
[Diligent]
[Embrace Desire!]
[But...!]
[Vulgar...]
[Forbidden Desire]
[Risky, Risky]
[LEWD!]
[Schmuck Bait]
[Harem-Beginner]
[Dragonfire, Draconic Desire]
[Popular...!] (The thread gets over 2,000 Views)
[Bumping the Rating.]
[The Obvious Answer]
[The obvious Answer]
[Vampires bite]
[Vampires suck too... ;3]
[Naughty Naughty!]
[Agony of Da-Feet]

And another vote registered!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You shake your head suddenly and steel yourself, you're on a mission, weird noises be damned! You knock on the door and that strange sound goes from a moan to a yelp and a sudden fumbling about somewhere in the house...

A good 5 minutes later you finally get someone, a fair skinned woman with electric blue hair and Scarlet eyes, wrapped up in a plain white bathrobe and giving you an expression that mixed embarrassment and annoyance, "Hello" She said in her best formal tone, "Whadadya want?"

You smile and compose yourself, though the woman's mussed hair and a... Strange scent on her seems to confirm your suspicions and make your flush just a bit greater, "Well hello! I'm Twilight Sparkle and I was hoping to hire you to perform at the New Year's Celebration, I've heard that there are a pair of musicians in town with a unique sound and that play a wide variety of genres... If you're busy I can come back later..."

The woman blushes BRIGHT red at this, but hides it in demeanor, "N-no, that's fine, just... when should we be there?" She gives a nervous smile.

"Well we're starting prep around 4, would that work for you?" You ask relatively simply, and she nods in response.

"That's fine... Anything else?"

"Not really..."

Do you have anything else to say/do?

[1] No, all the important stuff's out of the way (1 inspiration)

[2] Ask about the noise

[3] tease them as you leave, saying you'll leave them alone now. (1 Lust Token)

[4] Write In

Tutorial: Inspiring choices! Sometimes in stories you'll have choices that are more sexual (or Cleverly sexual) or more 'in character' than other choices, and by selecting those choices you will gain a Lust Token or Inspiration respectively depending on how you act in different situations. For this first time they will be marked as such, and they may be marked other times as well, but not always.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Curious, but focused on the important things
Bladder Level: a bit full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: N/A
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Beam: A powerful attack spell (Cooldown: 2 actions)

Spellbook: you left your spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later.

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

"wow, already going for the sexual option, I like these playthings, this first time I will reward you even more greatly for surprising me"

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Servant of Molly* [gain Molestia's favor or give her a pleasant surprise)  [+1 Lust token])

Current Funds:

7 Inspiration

7 Lust Tokens

you blush again and giggle "Glad to hear that everything's fine..." you close your eyes and give her a smirk, "And I'll give you two some alone time in the meantime~"

Hearing this made the blue haired DJ's face flush brighter red than you thought was physically possible, and she gives you a nervous glare for a moment as you start to walk off before yelling, "Ah you're just jealous!" before closing the door.

"Well that was interesting..." you think a moment...

Pang

And you realize in the time that you were waiting and speaking with the DJ your body's been working hard, already filling your bladder a bit more. It still wasn't a 'bad' sensation, but the fact that it hit you so suddenly brings you to a halt for a moment.

"I should probably take care of that at some point, but there's still more to do, I'm sure I can make it!" You think to yourself as you go back to town square, thinking of what was worth doing next with these out of the way...

[1] go to Sweet Apple Acres.

[2] Check on the weather brigade yourself

[3] Check on another of your friends, as the people are near expecting the Elements of Harmony to be at the celebration. (Write in who)

[4] Look for a Bathroom (though of note your goal is to get to a bathroom while in 'bursting..!' or higher)

[5] Go somewhere Else Entirely [Write in]

[6] Or perhaps something happens on the way? [Write in something that could happen, maybe she bumps into someone or finds an item of interest?]

Mental Status: Curious, but focused on the important things
Bladder Level: Somewhat full
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: N/A
Day's Goals:

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Spellbook: you left your spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later.

(AuthorCurious: Minor question for the future, did Derpy ever really get a personality? and if so what was it?)

You let out a sigh, deciding to just keep going on to where you need to go, setting off for your next goal... but it seems a distraction comes out of the blue when you bump into someone, causing them to fall to the ground.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!" you look at the poor woman, "A-are you okay?" you ask as you help her pick up the contents of her bag, letters and a cardboard box.

"No no, it's fine... I should've looked where I was going! On slower parts of the day I always get distracted..." she smiled at you, though you notice quickly that... Her eyes don't exactly act right, seeming to look in different directions in a way that is both endearing and disturbing to see. you suddenly remember her, the mail-woman with the nickname "Derpy". for just a moment you see those eyes focus on for for a moment and she gasps, "H-hey, are you Twilight Sparkle?"

"Why yes I am, why?" You ask curiously

She gives another smile and hands you the box, "Package for a Miss Twilight Sparkle!" Admittedly the innocent charm she had was infectious, though, a package?

You look up from the box to thank her, but she's already running off to her next stop, going from clumsy to agile with shocking ease as she buckles down, and you see her dash through a crowd.

"hm... I guess when she focuses she's more co-ordinated than she seems..." You don't take too long to think about it as you look at the box...

What Could it Be?

Free for all! come up with some strange item to have gotten. Though if you want an example feel free to ask. Feel free to send anything but some things may be rejected.

Also of note: you can now unlock Derpy in between runs with 40 Inspiration

Mental Status: Overcome with Curiosity
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Mysterious box?
Day's Goals:

7 Lust Tokens available | 7 Inspiration available

And take 2 of this post...

You look in the box and see to your surprise that it is filled with a number of small trinkets...

The first and most obvious item in the box is a large leatherbound book, could it be a list of spells to add to your repertoire? you move the book aside seeing that something was under it...

And what was under it made you gasp, a small silken choker wrapped around....

A silicone replica of what you could only guess was a dragon's phallus, and instantly you wonder just who in Celestia's name would send you something like this, especially since it reeked of magical energy...

though it only seems to get stranger when you open the book, but it gives you more context when you remove what looked like a small purple cloth bookmark.

Dear Princess of Friendship,

I hope that my gifts aren't taken as rude, but I had hoped to get you a few little things to help you explore your desires a bit more... I also hope that you don't throw my gift away, it took so long to get those things...

I hope you have fun with them and stay safe, Student of the Sun princess.

Sincerely, your secret admirer and local sex mage, Mollienisia, or Molly for short.

P.S.: It may sound creepy, but I've seen the things you've fantasized about... naughty girl~

P.P.S: The bookmark can unfold into a magically enchanted pair of panties and back if you say 'Falte', I won't tell just what the enchantments do, but there are a number of useful things it can do for you in the future~.

You blush brightly, not sure what to think, but for some reason despite everything logical saying this isn't okay, you can just feel in your gut that this 'Molly' wasn't malicious, though you wonder, assuming she's telling the truth, what she'd seen in your head...

You stare at the book now, unsure just what to think of it...

What do you do now?

[1] open the book to see what may be in it if you look further

[2] Shove everything in your bag of holding and go straight on to your intended path

[3] Do something different entirely

[4] Does another thing happen on the way?

Mental Status: Shocked but still curious
Libido Level: 55%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

7 Lust Tokens available | 7 Inspiration available

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later.