Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Adventures in Equestria!

Hello, and welcome to Curiousanon's Adventures in Equestria!

Hopefully if things are successful there will be multiple stories in this thread, and hopefully it will bloom further out into something greater, But I'm getting ahead of myself. DISCLAIMERS!

Disclaimer: I'll try my best to keep with the things going on, but don't be majorly surprised if there are periods where I disappear. hopefully I'll be able to warn beforehand when these happen, but if I don't, know that the forum is not dead, it's just resting.

With that out of the way, let's get to options!

Tutorial: Creating stories. Each story is made with a number of components. Setting, Character, Tags, Body, and Rating; Though you do not need tags for a story.

[Setting]

Brakonian Equestria: The most standard setting, involving mostly ponyville and its surrounding areas, though characters and other things from Brakonian Chronicles may appear here (Brakonia is not an important section of the setting, but it does have a number of things that shaped this Equestria, hence why it is mentioned)

Equestrian Dungeonland: Warriors and Damsels and Dragons oh my! Travel through a mysterious dungeon, fighting monsters and saving damsels in distress along the way using your skills.

Holiday Funland: A setting based around the holidays! While it's fitting for now, this one will permit you to have the fun of a holiday at any time of the year! Hearthswarming eve, Nightmare Night, Hearts and Hooves day...Or even birthdays! (Or any other equestrian holiday you can think of).

Private Bedroom: For those times when you don't want a serious plot, but merely raw lust, or a prolonged session with another: This one cuts the chaff of getting into a vulgar situation by letting you start with that lust out in the open air! (Must be playing on Vulgar rating)

More settings may be unlocked or suggested with time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Characters]

Note: Not every potential character will be available immediately, some need to be unlocked, some you just have to meet before getting to play them, some you need to meet and THEN unlock. also of note is that some of their stats may not be relevant for

[Spike M. Sparkle]: [Male] - [The 16 Year old Dragon adoptee of one Twilight Sparkle, only somewhat recently being hit with puberty due to a relatively complex concept of Dragon maturing best described as Stepped maturation. Having confessed his love for Rarity fully and getting a positive response, he now is waiting 2 years for them to officially begin their relationship, and is saving himself for her... Though his nubile body may betray him at times, time will only tell in that case. In a number of stories he may carry Molly's Notebook, a mysterious script with the ability to potentially turn fantasy to reality with but a name.] On top of that, he has a second personality based on his lust from a magical curse, named for the vice and often also trying to undermine his attempts at celibacy for reasons he doesn't know. (Start with Molly's notebook and an anti-libidinal potion) (stats: High libido, medium high holding capacity)

[Twilight Sparkle]: [Female] - [The Element of magic and Princess of Friendship, she lives in the Golden Oaks Library in Ponyville, a bookworm at heart, she has knowledge in a great number of topics and what she doesn't remember off the top of her head she can easily pick off of the shelf within a few minutes. Though her connection with Brakonia has brought out a bit of her Mad Scientist side, fascinated with their complex magical items, creating her own, and improving ones that she's seen. She often gets too invested in her work and has pushed herself to the limit once or twice.] (Stats: Low Libido, medium high Holding Capacity)

[Pinkie Pie]: [Female] - [The Party Pony everyone knows, bringing smiles to those who need them and a generally good pony to be around, despite her strange abilities to warp reality around her to comedic effect and ability to see through the fourth wall. She generally just wants to make everyone around her happier, though she's also the most sexually open of the group, whilst she doesn't bring it up at the dinner table, she has no shame and if the setting is appropriate to do is is more than willing to let her freak flag fly.] (Stats: High Libido, medium Holding Capacity)

[Fluttershy]: [Female] - [The Element of kindness and the exemplar of the silent shy type, Fluttershy works as an animal caretaker near Ponyville. Shy as the name implies and innocent, she hasn't had any kind of 'experiences' in her life, and generally prefers not to mention it to her friends unless she's caught red hooved by someone in the middle of an act. Either way she is a caring friend who can worm her way into the heart with her demeanor, and accidentally ensnare the senses if she isn't careful, or if she decides to Stare you down.] (Stats: Medium High Libido, but shy about doing anything with anyone else. Medium holding capacity)

We'll start with these four for now, with more characters coming as they are met in-story.

More characters can be also unlocked with time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Ratings]

Note on ratings: Ratings

Plot: A rating for those who care more about the story, and less about the lewd. vulgar acts are to a minimum: Storybuilding and plotlines are key.

Lewd: This setting is the default setting. While there is a decent amount of story, vulgar things are both more commonplace, and more..noted. A healthy balance of plot, and play.

Naughty: This setting adds in the possibility for naughty release, through self-pleasure and other means. A step up from Lewd, but a step below...

Vulgar: This setting adds in vulgar release, through others, as well as all above. Sexual acts are more common, and noted on, than actual plot. One must be willing to bear (and/or bare) it all in this setting.

[Tags]

You can select any number of tags as long as they don't conflict (for example no mixing Yaoi and Yuri)

Yaoi: This setting will primarily focus on males, and their lust for one another. (Cannot be used on Plot)

Yuri: This setting will primarily focus on females and their lust for one another. (Cannot be used on Plot)

Omorashi: Add this tag to unlock bladder urges and make wetting a possibility. Also this tag is what makes the Holding Capacity stat relevant.

Combat: Add this tag to make a more combat-centric story.

More tags can be suggested.

[Body]

Body decides how the Pony characters will be presented. the only Main Character exception to this rule is that Spike will always look the same no matter the body choice (Sorry fans of human Spike or full on anthro Spike)

Feral: Standard Show Style.

Semi-Anthro: Having more anthropomorphic features but still being close to the 'normal' style. often bipedal

Anthro: Anthropomorphic, but still having hooves on their legs in place of feet.

Very Anthro: Closer to human than pony.

Human: Completely Human, characters with Wings lose them, but magical characters still have spells.

[Achievements]

As stories go on, achievements can be gotten through doing a number of things. Here are a Few to start off.

[The Inevitable:] [Wet yourself]
[Tampering with Powers you Don't Understand] [???]
[Lewd...] [???]
[LEWD!] [???]
[Schmuck Bait] [???]
[Bumping the Ratings] [???]
[Bring on the Waterworks!] [???]
[Headache] [???]
[Embrace Desire!] [???]
[Relief] [???]
[Noisemaker]: [???]

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

Faust is unsure about MLP in general, but Faust is always happy to help someone get a foot off the ground, story wise! As a vote..Hmm...

Faust will go with...

Setting: Holiday Funland. [New Years]
Character: Twilight Sparkle
Ratings: Naughty
Tags: Yuri, and Omorashi
Body: Human.

A nice, sort of easy set into the story should work fine! Faust hopes you have a successful story.

Well I feel like this calls for a celebration!

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Noisemaker!* [Have the thread get more than one Reply!)  [+1 Inspiration] (These will be explained in greater depth later, but they're a a currency for the system.)

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *iapneS* [Have a veteran writer notice the thread)  [+5 inspiration])

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Shining Star* [Get a Follower)  [+1 inspiration])

So far the story is looking like it will be

World: Holiday Fun Land [New Years]

Rating: Either Naughty or Vulgar

Tags: Yuri and Omorashi

Body: human

and though I have a feeling that it is premature, I think it's safe to say...

[KA-CHING]

(Achievement Unlocked: *Bring on the Waterworks!* [Play a run with the Omorashi Tag)  [+5 Lust Tokens]) (Another Currency, how you gain the two currencies and their differences will be explained after the run)

I'll give the forum a bit more time to see if we get some more responses though before we get started

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

Seems like there aren't any objections to the story, so.

World: Holiday (New Years)

Rating: Naughty

Tags: Omorashi, Yuri

Body: Human

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You slowly wake up as the sun peeks through the window, stretching with a yawn, "Agh... Morning already?"

You remember the past few nights, trying to remember the date, and just why you were sleeping in your own bed for once, before remembering suddenly that it's new year's eve and you decided to get a proper rest so you wouldn't crash in the middle of the late party and miss the main events of the evening.

Instantaneously your mind begins to buzz with a thousand thoughts and preparations. As Princess of Friendship you're tasked as a major moderator for the event, and realize you need to figure out so much, what the food will be, how the tables will be decorated, what will actually be at the town's celebration and a thousand other things that you want to make perfect...

You then realize that you are planning all of this and you're still in your PJs, giggling and realizing your folly, you decide that clothing comes first and enter your drawers.

"hmmm... what to wear..."

Starting with underwear, what do you want to wear?

[1] Normal underwear: No bonuses, no penalties

[2] Black Lace: a Seductive look, but makes your mind wander the wrong way

[3] White Silk: Helps you relax, calming your libido further, but also making your bladder harder to control

[4] No underwear! Massive confidence boost, but a lot more embarrassment if discovered like that, and at night cold air can be hell on you.

Well... Due to a relative lack of voters I think we'll just expedite it for the sake of this...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You get a slightly devilish grin as you look at the Black Lace, it's a holiday, why not be a bit extravagant, even though you personally doubt anyone will see them...

You pull the panties up your figure, blushing when you see just how well it accentuates what curves you have, and similarly with the bra showing your B cup breasts perfectly, not too much skin shown, but still enough. You then decide that for now you'd wear something relatively normal today, your putting on your favorite light blue under Lilac vest combination and a deep purple skirt that came down to just over the knee and the mark she'd started to identify by as Element of Magic on each hip of it, a Purple star with 6 smaller white stars surrounding it.

You look yourself over a bit in the mirror again and straighten out your hair, but notice your gaze slowly going towards the metal table in the back of the room, the table that had your.... 'Experiment' on it. that mithral composite automaton that has given you so many sleepless nights and lays there like a sleeping dragon, and the small silver box you placed next to it, with the item you hoped to power it with...

your mind is taken away from it for a moment when you hear a "Good morning!" from the now open door. It's Spike, the dragon standing proudly in the door with a tray, "Heh, you slept in it seems, so I thought I'd make breakfast." he says before placing it on the clear desk closest to the door.

"Th-Thank you Spike, that's sweet of you" you say before starting to eat the egg, but your mind still buzzes with so many things, with your creation coming to mind front and center.

Do you...

[1] Eat breakfast in peace, pushing the thought from your mind. (You will get another chance to activate it any time you're in the bedroom)

[2] Go open the silver box and activate the silver dragon.

[3] Write in

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Distracted
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 15%
Inventory: N/A

Spells: your magical abilities.

(Tutorial: Magic spells!)

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Beam: A powerful attack spell (Cooldown: 2 actions)

You sigh and decide to at least eat the breakfast before thinking about the robot, sitting down in the chair chowing down on the food without much ceremony, though it was very good.

"So, I mean I don't want to bring up a lot, but what is this thing you're making anyway?" Spike asks rather simply as he walks in that direction, bringing it.

You think a moment, letting out a sigh as you look over at him, "Well... It's a... I believe the Brakonians call it a 'golem', and I thought that she'd help out around here when I actually got everything up and running, maybe even take a bit of the workload off of your shoulders with Cataru hell bent on teaching you swordplay and all that" you say, giggling, "Though I'm mixed about the idea of setting her up now, perhaps sometime during the new year..."

Spike offhandedly teases you about replacing him, before saying "True, you've got enough on your plate today without having a robot around, though at the same time said robot could help out with preparation..." He shrugs, "But hey, Mother Knows Best"

You finish your breakfast and get, taking one more look towards the bot, do you?

[1] Go on with your day and head downstairs, you don't have time to be fooling around with your experiment on new year's eve!

[2] Go and activate it, it can help you and the curiosity is KILLING you.

Also: What will your goals be today?

(Tutorial: Goals!): Daily goals are the first way to get Inspiration and and lust tokens, by setting up a goal for the day you can gain these currencies, what you get depends on the kind of goal. Below are some example goals.

(Make it to the bathroom while BURSTING..!) [+1 inspiration]
(End today with 0 Libido) [+1 Lust Token]

Mental Status: Distracted

(Tutorial: Magic spells!)

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

You decide not to, having too much on your plate to have to keep an eye on the newly activated automaton, though all you'd need to do was put the power source in. You and Spike leave the room and prepare for the day ahead, making a checklist in your head of each thing needed for the night.

"hm..." You try to think about the townwide celebration and what to go for first...

"Okay... think Twilight think, there's food & drink, the night's music, need to make sure that the weather brigade gets things cleared up in time...."

"I'll handle lighting a fire under the weather brigade's behinds, metaphorically of course" Spike quipped, "And of course on food and drink people are probably going to want the famous Sweet Acre Cider at the celebration of the new year"

You nod in agreement, unsure of where to go first out of the different potential places, all important...

[1] Go to Sugarcube corner, knowing that most likely they'll be handling concessions. (Note: It also is most likely to be packed a good part of the day)

[2] Go find a musician in town. You think you know a pair who live together.

[3] Go to Sweet Apple Acres and check on how things are coming along there, and also make sure Applejack isn't working herself to exhaustion like you know she does.

[4] Check on the weather brigade yourself.

[5] Check on another of your friends, as the people are near expecting the Elements of Harmony to be at the celebration. (Write in who)

[6] Go somewhere else entirely (Write In)

Mental Status: Focused
Day's Goals: Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. End the day with 0 Libido (Decided to just write out two specific goals for today.

Sorry for taking so long, I was just hoping we'd get a few more votes than this, but we'll continue!

You think about it a moment and think to start closer to the center of town, going to the famous Sugarcube Corner...

You're surprised to see just how equally busy and quiet the place was, you could hear frantic work in the kitchen in back, but very few people ordering in the front of the store.

'Hm, must be a slow day today.' You ponder as you head up to the counter.

Pang

Seems that finally your juice from this morning is starting to catch up to you, as you feel your bladder remind you of its presence, nothing too bad, but you're certainly a bit fuller now.

You see

a flash of pink on the other side, then they seem to turn back and look through the window on the door and get a big smile, opening it.

She seems Incredibly excited to see you. "Hey! glad you could make it! Iguessthatyou'vecometocheckhowthingsweregoingalongandthingsaredoingabsolutelywonderfullythoughit'salotofworktogetthemassiveorderforthepartyandspeakingofthepartyI'msogladthattheygotyoutocoordinateit!YoudeservethatkindofrolethoughI'mtheparty..."

"Yeah! I wanted to check how things were going, and... thanks for the sentiment. I just hope I get it right" you decide to cut her off in her massive run-on, "So much on my shoulders though... I admit it's a bit nerve-wracking..."

As she looks at you you couldn't help but feel like that smile was infectious, "I'm sure it'll be great, you're the smartest person I know!" You start on a 'thank you' but she Cuts you off, "I was actually really hoping to see you... If you're not too busy I'd like to ask you some questions before we both get back to our jobs..."

You smile again, your eyes betraying your curiosity, "Ok, what is it?"

"well... 1, what is your favorite color, Other than purple? and 2, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage? I know the second one is a bit strange for you..."

Free-for-all question!

(Tutorial: A Free-For-All question will allow for absolutely any answer rather than having choices and a write in option. Each one will have an example answer, and you COULD pick that as well. Also of note is that sometimes one of the example answers may have a clue as to the intention of a question given to you, sometimes not, but even if you say something else, pay attention to the examples JUST in case)

Question 1: Favorite color Other than Purple.

Example answer: "If you're figuring out something to wear, I'd say just go with your usual, you look best in pink anyway."

Question 2: Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

Example Answer: "Spiced Sangria"

Mental Status: Curious
Day's Goals: Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. End the day with 0 Libido (Decided to just write out two specific goals for today.

And I realized I messed up the stats...

The new stat set is

Mental Status: Curious
Bladder Level: A bit full

1 hour ago, GaminDan said:

Is pinkie going to break the forth wall sometime?

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking...

"I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with something like that..." and @AkenoSama, you should put more votes in girl!"

Well you got an answer...