Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi resultant of incomplete attachment with mother figure?

Even though I grew up with both parents, and they're still together, I've always been much closer to my dad than my mom.  Even though my mom stayed at home until my bro went to kindergarten, she didn't seem to pay that much attention to me.  My brother is much closer to mom than to dad.  I didn't even have much of a relationship with my mom until I was an adult living out of the house.  I had an aunt who I though of like a mom, though, so I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

I think mine is more rooted in my lonely childhood, a common psychological theory, from what I've read.   

I generally don't have much respect for "pop psychology" explanations like these. I seem them appear from time to time regarding homosexuality and trans people, for example, "maybe gay people are homosexual because they weren't loved by their dads and so they want to bond with some other adult male figure", or "maybe trans girls just weren't given proper attention by their mothers to help them acquire female habits and traits?".

Ultimately, you learn nothing from gaining anecdotes from a tiny forum, regardlessly.

I had no mum issues either, if anything she was probably too soft on me especially when it came to wetting the bed and wetting my pants. She never considered it a big deal. I am an only child, so you might have something there Lucy. I did have a lonely childhood, I would never invite anyone of my friends to stay or come to my place encase they found out I still wet my bed. I had plastic on my mattress and sometimes despite my best attempts to hide it, my bedroom smelt of pee.

I can only guess at spending so much time in peed in nappies had something to do with my fetish, but I really don't that for sure. 

My enjoyment of things wetting I think resulted more from having girls around that asked me to watch them pee so they could see me pee. started getting a zing from watching a girl pee or wet while still in 3rd grade while not understanding the sexual component at that time. My mother passed when I was eleven and this did not seem to change the effect a wet lady has on me now or then....my pee partners have always been my age appropriate, in case that nastiness crossed any craniums. lol

3 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Asked a doctor a similar question a couple years back. She said formal studies indicated pedophilia and homosexuality more (maybe much more,) than 50% genetic. Probably omorashi will turn out the same. Current (secular) majority clinical opinion seems to be sexual preferences cannot be greatly changed. 

Look at some animals...  the male goat for example will pee on it self to attract a mate with his scent.... cant find an animal example for holding or diapers yet. ;p

On 25/12/2016 at 7:17 AM, Missypee said:

I had no mum issues either, if anything she was probably too soft on me especially when it came to wetting the bed and wetting my pants. She never considered it a big deal. I am an only child, so you might have something there Lucy. I did have a lonely childhood, I would never invite anyone of my friends to stay or come to my place encase they found out I still wet my bed. I had plastic on my mattress and sometimes despite my best attempts to hide it, my bedroom smelt of pee.

I can only guess at spending so much time in peed in nappies had something to do with my fetish, but I really don't that for sure. 

I can really relate to all of this. 

I was a bed wetter, wore protection to bed, and had probably more daytime accidents than a regular child. I certainly wasn't a daily pants wetter, but I've stated before that I estimate I had about 15 accidents between the ages of 6-12. I was a serial offender when it came to holding on, and in those 15 accidents, I'm not counting a lot of times when I didn't fully wet myself, but ended up with a wet patch on my pants from putting it off for too long. 

I too was an only child, and my mother was always very soft on me, and I wasn't punished or even really scolded very much if my pants got wet, and was always just given support with my bed wetting. 

It might have been a bit embarrassing at the time, but I was always able to go to my mum and she would help me change my pants or sheets, and she would tape me into a disposable on the weekends before bed until I grew out of them at 10. 

So, soft and loving mother, check.

Lonely childhood, check.

Plastic sheet and smelly room, check.

Extended period in diapers or training pants, check. 

I really think this is why I grew into being a little. I'm not an AB whatsoever. I just feel ridiculous pretending to be a baby, although I am a DL. But my little side is 9-12 years old, and I love it when I get the chance to pretend to be a kid. 

A lot of people can be AB or little just for the relaxation. I can't. It's all about wetting for me. I can wet for fun, either pants or diaper, and it automatically makes me feel little afterwards, or I can pretend to be little first, then enjoy wetting myself after that. But wetting and being little are intrinsically linked for me. 

While I wouldn't class it as "mommy issues," I definitely think that wearing diapers to bed, wetting myself occasionally, and growing up sharing that with my mother definitely played a big part with the fetish side of my sexuality. 

Yeah, sadly, it's probably a genetic or chemical imbalance that isn't easily understood. Like, X, Y, and Z genes interacting wtih a lack of this on a certain receptor...

People are much more nature than nurture, and by that I mean it's generally genetic and chemical predispositions that are exacerbated sometimes by one's surroundings.

Of my 3 girlfriends who were 'real' continual wetters (I hope this will explain the psychology of their wetting)  although grown up in many ways, in the peeing department they were still little girls......in that they had not been taught not to pee in their panties....I got the impression that it was part way, for both of them, between a mother who doted on her daughter and so was reluctant to chastise....and needing to keep her daughter (ie..not drive her away to her father)  so one of them was allowed to wet the bed, which morphed into wetting her panties whenever she pleased or it suited her to do so, the other was a bedwetter but infrequently, who enjoyed the feel of wet panties and again her single mother was not willing through laziness (or maybe she was busy working her butt off to keep them?) to chastise her daughter and she said that the more she got away with it, the more she did it...one the way home from school, while out playing or just in her room....it then became a 'naughty fun' thing to do because only she could do it.....it was something she had that no one else had?   The third was just spoiled rotten by both parents and indulged.....she did try pooping in her early teens but was lazy and the trade off between fun and cleaning up was too much......her words more or less, on a warm day you can just walk around in wet panties and they will dry on you.....poop is whole different world of mess!    So two of them definitely were caused by, perhaps a more intense relationship with mom?  and the other with both parents.

On 12/23/2016 at 9:02 AM, NintendoKitten said:

I'm curious. I know it sounds Freudian but I wanna take a quick pole. I don't get any fulfillment from my relationship with my mom. How prevelent are mommy issues on this forum?

Interesting. I never really self analyze but how others look from outside in may spark thought.

I had a very poor relationship with my parents after my parents split when I was about 8-9. I was born when my mother was 17 and have spent my life feeling like I owe her and my father an apology for being born. I still have no relationship with my father. I have worked on my relationship with my mother for my own kids not myself. I give up there.

No ones parents are perfect ^^'

But I don't think a good or bad or non exsistant relationship with them matters when it comes to fetishes?? 

My hubby had a bad situation as a  teenager with his parents, it never defined his likes, he found out what he liked by accident, when I had accident and peed myself it was the first time he saw anything like that and was turned on. So I tried it a few times and he still was turned on ^^'