Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You carry your phone outside as your mind firmly settles on a thought.....Pushing open the back door to your house, and starting to peer around.....

Perfect......Still as quiet as ever..'

The way the fences are positioned....The way that it's all blocked off....And the narrow distance away from the door....A certain patch of grass....

"This brings back memories..."

You feel the faintest of pink forming on your cheeks as you think back to it...A few years ago. Something had gone wrong with the plumbing in your home, and you'd called a plumber..Like any rational person.....

The plumber took far longer than you would have liked fixing up the bathroom though...To the point when you'd left to hang out with Faust, she still wasn't done when you'd got back. And considering you'd had no less than three beverages.....

It wanted out. You begged, pleaded, and bounced...Waiting for her to get the job done...Until you were sure that you couldn't anymore.....

Staggering outside to keep the floors clean, you'd managed to hobble a few feet away outside the backdoor...Before having to just squat down, pull your panties aside, and just. Plain. Gush.

Your bladder gives a bit of a phantom pang from that time long ago, and you feel your internal waters sloshing about haphazardly...Wanting out, as they had for the past hour or so......And your nethers tingling a fair bit more than before....

'M..Maybe....'  you think, hands cupping your girlhood. 'Maybe Yuno could...'

==================================================================================================================================================

1. Rub at yourself.

2. Squat down, like you're going to pee

3.  Stand up, and try to pee standing up

4. Pull your garments down, and try to pee

5. Leave the Spot, and get ready to head out

6. Other [Specify]

7. Leave the spot, and take something. [Diuretic, Laxative]

Current Status:
Name: Yuno Gasai
Mental Status: Mmm~.
Bladder Level: Desperate..!!!
Stomach Level: Silent....
Libido Level: 48%
Inventory: Diuretic, Laxative
Flaw: Yuno had a strict upbringing, and as such.....Has a lot of trouble peeing outside of a toilet. [Unlikely to pee outside of a toilet, outside of BURSTING!!! status]
Active Tag: None
Holiday: Easter!

Time: Morning 6/???

2 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

2, and give a few pushes to the bladder for good measure. The added pressure from squatting, coupled with the teasing touches, may have a catastrophic outcome. Either way, if it feels like there's no turning back after that, pull them all down and let it go.

Good, I agreed

You lightly shiver in need as you move over to the same spot....finding yourself thinking again back to what happened that day........Looking down at the patch of grass lightly anxiously.

'M..Mmm...Yuno could just..'   You think to yourself, starting to pop your body into a squat....

Psssssshpsssshhhspshhhh

"A..Ahh....!!!!"

As warmth immediately starts pooling down your thighs in sheets, gushing down your legs. You can feel your legs growing weak, and your body starts to shiver wildly...

"O..Ohhh...Ohhh..!! Ohhhh Yuno's...." you lightly gasp to yourself, as the whole morning and night's worth of piddle positively pours out into your panties, your tights, your shorts, and all down your legs. You were sure you could have held on a bit longer, but as soon as you had assumed the position as before......

It was over....It just all started to rush out.....And, after a few solid, noisy minutes....You feel your own body relaxing......And, the stream dribbling to a stop. You whimper, and gasp.....Slowly pushing yourself up, as you lean against the wall...

"Yuno...Yuno completely..." you moan to  yourself, before fumbling around for your phone, and rapidly start snapping pictures...Feeling the burning blush on your cheeks, as liquid drips down your thighs still.....

Snapshot after snapshot..picture after picture...From every possible angle.....From every needed direction. You pull your shorts out to show off the insides....Even flash your panties a few times to the camera.....And, after a few minutes of an overly intensive photoshoot, it hits you...

"W..w...wet herself..."

You feel the wetness still matting your garments to your body, and you realize....

"Yuno has to change, and wash up again..."

You hobble towards the bathroom once again, stripping off your wet garments......And run the shower again......

You hope Faust isn't upset that you'll be running a bit late.....But, you're sure that little photo shoot will make up for it. And with a little extra swallowed down, you're almost positive.....

Some time passes, and you wait outside of the boy's apartment door....now wearing something else. You knock on the door slightly, and.....

__cecilia_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_fuuin_no_tsurugi_drawn_by_miyako_mongcocoa__3156951418f78d2deebe4c2f2e0c1247.jpg.68f09d9d610402945b9294079411186a.jpg

A familiar woman with long green hair answering the door with a bright smile.

"Ah, it's been a long time, Yuno." she calls, lightly patting your head. "Faust tells me you've been well.."

You smile back warmly, and nod your head....finding yourself a bit flustered again....

"Y..Yes Miss Celia!" you answer softly....your eyes lightly averting from hers.

Faust's mother has always been...a bit of a prominent figure to you. While your own parents were anything but comforting....Faust's mother always had a kind word to say, or a warm, soft hug to give....She'd assure you if something bad happened, and praise you for anything good you did. She'd make dinner for you like the rest of her family, and even take you out with them to various places.....With remotely proper permission, of course.

She's part of the reason why, even though your own parents were horrible....You were able to endure it, and continue along to adulthood. Or, as close to it as you were, as the time may be.

'Faust is...lucky to have her as a Mom..' you lightly think to yourself, as she pulls open the door.

"Well, don't be shy Yuno." she calls, inviting you in. "Faust has a few things to do before we can head out, so we have a bit of time. I love your outfit, by the way. Very cute."

"A..Ah...T..Thank you.." you answer, stepping into the apartment...As you go to wait on Faust with his mother....

It seems you have some time to talk. Is there anything you want to ask her?

================================================================================================================================================

[Option 1: Change of clothes] (Your lower garments were SOAKED beyond use. As such, you had to change...)

1. Knee-Length Skirt  [Flowy, and easy to get out of the way in case of emergency piddling. Can be flipped easily]

2. Jeans [No risk of panty exposure, but harder to get off in times of need...]

3. Miniskirt [Near constant risk of exposing panties. Might as well not be there.] (May make you mildly uncomfortable)

[Option 2: Panties]

1. White Cotton. [Easy to stain, dime a dozen. Can carry a spare pair]

2. Purple Silk. [Very comfortable....VERY pricey. May help you relax, but would be an absolute shame to wet....]

3. Striped panties. [Pink or Green] (Comfy, and Emphasizes bottom. Piddle stains are more likely to be seen)

4. Spats. [Almost like wearing shorts. They cover you, but are so form fitting, it leaves little to the imagination..A bit tight.]

5. Print-panties. [Very Cutesy. Adds to cute factor, but may make you more prone to an accident]

[Story Choice: What would you like to ask/Say to Faust's Mother?]

1. Talk about Faust. [Flattering comments, Teasing comments, Neutral comments]

2. Talk about the Weather.

3. Ask her how things have been for her

4. Ask her where you're going

5. Ask her what Faust is doing

6. Ask her another question. [Write in]

AuthorNote: You can ask more than 1 question.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Relaxed
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Stomach Level: Silent....  [Laxative]
Libido Level: 55%
Inventory: Diuretic,
Flaw: Yuno had a strict upbringing, and as such.....Has a lot of trouble peeing outside of a toilet. [Unlikely to pee outside of a toilet, outside of BURSTING!!! status]
Active Tag: Messing

Time: Daytime 1/???

I should prefer jeans, but as long Yuno take laxative, I'll go to miniskirt, 

I'm going to 3,4 and 3,4 and 5

( Ohhhhhh my Goshhhhh, I'm soooo regret, if I knew that Faust's mother was like this I'd have to choose to get Yuno to burst into Faust's house.....Faust author, I think I'm in love with Faust's mother, I hope We can give this diuretic to her with no toilet next )

"S..so...How have you been?" you ask the woman simply, who rests her hands in her lap...And smiles.

"I've been well, Yuno." she muses back, warmly. "His dad couldn't make it this time, so it'll just be the three of us."

"Ah...okay then." you reply, wracking your brain for another question, and picking it. "So..Where are we going?"

"Oh, I was thinking either we could join the church in their easter egg hunt.." she starts, with a finger on her chin. "Or, we could go watch a movie, and have a nice big easter dinner. As a family."

You find yourself flushing lightly at this, knowing that she's always treated you like one of the family.. A role you're not exactly uncomfortable with.

"That sounds nice..." you start, lightly. "Do you, know what Faust is up to?"

"Oh, he had to get something in his room." she calls, lightly waving. "Do you want to go check on him? I'm sure he wouldn't complain if someone like you interrupted him..."

You aren't sure quite what that means....But, you rest your hands in your lap, pondering...waiting for a bi as you pull your miniskirt down a bit again, to cover up the bunny-print panties you had to swap out to, before heading out.....

Grrrg....

'Maybe he's....'

=====================================================================================================================================

1. Enjoying those pictures you sent.

2. Picking out a good outfit

3. Cleaning his room?

4. Giving you and his mother some time to talk

5. Hiding something

[And, actions...]

1. Ask Faust's Mother Anything. [Can still ask questions]

2. Go check on Faust.

3. Go to the bathroom

4. Wait until he comes out

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Relaxed
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Stomach Level: A bit Full....  [Laxative]
Libido Level: 55%
Inventory: Diuretic,
Active Tag: Messing

Time: Daytime 2/???