Faust

Faust's Interactive Stories 2

561 posts in this topic

7 and Juuni should be last given her position

3 which leads to 7,1 and 5.

You grind, and rub, and groan a bit more as you press your hands into the boy's chest, kissing into Juuni more.

"Mmmthhh...Mmmm..." you softly moan into the girl, sliding your fingers down over her taut...trembling...

"A..Ah...Ahh...! N..Nonono..! S..s..stop..!" the girl whimpers, as you feel her lightly quiver....And it hits your ears...

Pssh...Pssssssh...Pshpshpssssssssssh

The girl's release slowly, but surely cascading into a torrent of fluids....Pooling around her brother's excitement...As she sags.

"O..Ohhh..Ohhh..I C..can't...I can't stop...P..pe..Pee....Peein..." she gasps and whimpers....Before you suddenly hear another sharp gasp..This one behind you.

"A..Ah...!" Faust's voice ekes out...As you see Juuni's eyes go wide...And she somehow glows even brighter red than before.

"A..Aaaaahhhhh!!! AHHH!!!! F..F..F....Faust..!" she gasps, looking down at the puddle at her hips...And squeezes her eyes shut. "D..D..Dumb..Lecherous..Naughty..Vulgar...Stupid...B..B..brother..! I...I told you not to...not spray in me, you..you..... quickshot..!"

You grin naughtily, as Flonne seems to slowly make her way over to you....Grinning.

"I..I..It's warm...and it feels nice...B..B..but...!! Wh..what if you got me pregnant you dummy?! And...And...W..what if I wasn't done?! I...I still need to....to...!!"

Juuni keeps rocking along Faust's member...Looking quite needy still....As you feel your own swimsuit warming up...as the sound starts to slowly echo out...

Psssssshhh...Psssssshhhhh

And you just groaaaaaaaaaan as you feel your body overcome your resistance, your own warm piddle escaping...Soaking your suit..and coating the boy's chest and waist....

"Ohhhh....Ohhh I couldn't hold it.." you whimper back at Faust...who looks fairly flushed still....As Juuni freezes again.

"A..Ahhh?!!! W...why does it feel warm again..?! F...Faust, did you spray AGAIN? ALREADY?!"

"I...I..Ahhh.." the boy whimpers, flushing..As Flonne giggles.

"Trade secret. While I'm around, his lust can just keep coming back again...and again..and again." Flonne muses, looking quite pleased with herself. "A'course, he's got limits still. I thiiiiiiiiiink after Six, he'll be done for the day."

Your eyes lightly gleam at this, as Chiyomi starts to slowly, but surely pssssh into her black bottoms....hands cupping her bottom..

Pffft...

As your own bottom makes it's need known. Juuni keeps riding Faust, you've got quite a view...And Faust seems to be ready to go....

The question is, what do you do with them?

===========================================================================================================================

1. Sit back, rub it out, and let it all go.

2. Ask Flonne to help you.

3. Try to pleasure Chiyomi.

4. Push Juuni off of Faust, to play with her.

5. Tell Juuni to get off of Faust, so you can have a turn.

6. Tell Juuni to get off of Faust, so Chiyomi can have a turn.

7. Propose a group accident.

8. Make Juuni Milk Faust Dry.

9. Strip off your Swimsuits.

10. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Mental Status: Mmmmn!!!
Bladder Level: Nearly Empty
Tummy Level: Descending
Libido Level: 99%
Inventory:  Bottle of water, Omo-Weekly
Quest:
Active Tag: Yuri, Messing

Time: Afternoon 1/???

Camera data:
Name: Juuni Neptunia
Bladder Level: Nearly empty
Stomach Level: Gurgling
Libido Level: 98%

Name: Chiyomi Anzai
Bladder Level: Leaking!!!
Stomach Level: Descending
Libido Level: 99%

Name: Faustus Necromonium
Daily Limit: 2/6

I'm torn between having Juuni milk Faust dry and Chiwa getting in some practice making puppies. Either way, I'm all for a group accident.

On 28/12/2016 at 6:39 PM, ctm1992 said:

( Sorry for quote you bro, but as I say before in other post, in having some problem with the site in my smartphone and I can not erase it :/ )

Ok, I'm going to 2 and 3

9, 8 and 7 (Not necessarily in that order).