Faust

Faust's Interactive Stories 2

1,251 posts in this topic

It's only a small penalty... I vote 3, followed by 2.  This arc seems like it's going to get there anyway, so we might as well do the shift earlier rather than later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sit there for a few moments, before having a mild crisis about your actions, your flush brightening up.

"Hawahwahwah...! H..Hel..Help.." you start sharply, trying to get back up to dart to the bathroom.

Pssssssh

A big mistake...As your bladder reminds you that it decides when you pee, not you. The warmth spreads from your girlhood down to your inner thighs...Mildly trailing up your butt, and you somehow blush even brighter.

"A..Ahhhh...Aaaaahhhn.." you moan out, trying to clench with all of your might...As you Psssh....psssssh...psssssssssssh all over your spats. "T..Towel..! G..get me a towel, please..!"

It's far too late to help, at this point. Your body's feeble control is abolished, and you start to just plain flood your spats...noisily.

"What happened here..?" Faust's cousin calls, as you look up at the girl with wide eyes...Your nethers practically on fire from raw desire..But your face still burning red with shame.

"I..erm...I was.....and Faust...." you whimper as you feel the weight in your popped piddle pot pouring out....Slowly starting to slacken....

It's surprising enough the way the girl reacts, turning to Faust with a sort of scornful gaze.

"Faust! How dare you incite a girl into doing illicit acts, for your own pleasure!" the purple haired girl calls out, prompting him to flinch....And yourself to feel lightly bad. However...

"Making the girl toil away, controlling her taut, tormented, tortured tinkle tank. You're a perverted punk pleasuring yourself over a girl's pounding, pulsing piddle-pot, ready to pop!."

The way she's wording it is insanely embarrassing....but, being at waist-level..You can see he's not quite trembling in fear....

Rather, it seems like he's..quivering with a different sort of feeling....blushing, and tensing wildly.

"Go on. He enjoys it when you talk down to him." Juuni muses directly to you, snapping back to Faust. "We'll make sure that you're not the only one with wet pants. one way or another."

You blush a bit, but you can't entirely ignore the raw lust you feel....The warm, wet feeling pooling through your body....And asking you...begging you...

'Give in to your lust....'

================================================================================================================================

1. Do as Juuni says, and talk down to him for being vulgar.

2. Start rubbing yourself off, in front of him.

3. Demand he rub himself off, through his pants.

4. Sit down in his lap, with your wet spats

5. Make him clean your spats..with his tongue.

6. Pull down Juuni's skirt.

7. Strip to your underwear.

8. Step on his tenting excitement.

9. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Ahhhhn...!!!
Bladder Level: Soaked
Libido Level: 99%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Daytime 4/???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, apples43 said:

1, 7, & 4

I can get behind this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-7-4 sounds like the best way to go. Maybe with a bit of grinding around on him in there, too. ;3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, apples43 said:

1, 7, & 4

Agreed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You blush a bit, but muster up all of your energy to stand up....The warm, wet puddle under you...As you look the boy in his eyes.

"I...I..I hope you're happy.." you start to him, voice shaking a bit from the sheer relief you felt...As you unclasp your skirt. "W..watching a girl helplessly pee herself...in front of you. D..does that excite you? Does it get you all....stiff? M...Making me..."

You kind of feel a bit bad about insulting him. It's not really your thing to belittle others, but...

"And from such a petite girl too." Juuni calls, giving a small grin as her palm mashes into his pants. "Is my big brother into younger girls? How vulgar.."

You see her palm run over the boy's tent over...and over..The boy flushing.

"I...I'm...into all kinds of girls..Not just small ones." Faust stammers, prompting a flush.

"Y..you think I'm small?" you state to the boy slightly, as he flinches. "J..just because I couldn't hold my pee...?"

"U..Um..Ah..Ahhh..." He struggles to respond, as Juuni pushes him over, the boy tumbling onto the couch.

"Just cuz we're lacking in the boob department, doesn't mean we're small." Juuni muses, as she nods at you. You flush a bit, tossing your skirt aside...And pulling off your shirt.

"M...Mmmm..." you sound, the material of your bra concealing your modesty slightly..Even if you can feel your nipples tensed into the fabric. "L..Like..Like my...."

You sit on the couch, plopping your wet, spat-covered rump into the boy's lap...The warmth pooling through his garments now too.

"B..B..butt..!" Faust squeaks out, as you feel him throbbing considerably underneath you...Making your heart Pound....And what feels like a bit more liquid escape you. You're....So close.....

So ready to just tilt over the cliffs of pleasure....The warmth...The stiffness..The expression...and all of those naughty..illicit thoughts...

Something has to break..something has to end this....Or you fear you'll go mad with waiting. So..what does it..?

=====================================================================================================================

1. You start grinding, and don't stop.

2. Faust sprays.

3. Juuni undoes your bra

4. You give Faust a small peek. [Girlhood, or breasts]

5. You wiggle your rear in Faust's Face.

6. You Make Faust smell your wet spats.

7. You make Faust spray inside your clothes.

8. You throw away inhibitions, and go for sex. [Will upgrade to Vulgar, and cost a time [Frame] (Jump to Afternoon 5)

9, Your stomach acts up. [Will add [Messing] Tag...and cost 2 time [segments].] (Will go to Afternoon 1]

10. Other [Write in]

11. Someone comes to the door suddenly. [Y'all Need Jesus.]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Ahhhhn!!
Bladder Level: Soaked
Libido Level: 99.9%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Daytime 5/???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1, 2, 4 (bust), which prompts 3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the brackets for option 11. xD

My choices: 4 (both, if not, just breasts), 3, 1, 6.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely 5-3-4 on this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't stop...You won't stop.....You keep grinding, and softly panting....feeling your body's urges rise up,..and up..and up......Warm wetness further staining your spats....

"Peek-a-boo." Juuni's voice calls as she unclasps your bra, the material starting to fall off of you before you can react.

"A..Ahh..!" you squeak out softly, instinctively going to catch it...As the boy's excitement throbs under you. You're blushing again, and feel the surge of pleasure at the thought....Your mind wandering....pondering....

Maybe.....Maybe he just needs a little..peek?

You arc your back, and lean into him a bit, pulling your spats out with one hand...and let your bra slide down a bit to reveal your perky b-cups...The boy flinching as his cock lets out a dangerous warning pulse....

You can feel it...He's close...So very, very close......

You feel a slight stirring in your body, coupling with the urges. You're about to completely lose it yourself......In case you hadn't already ruined your clothes enough.....

You grip his shoulders, and start viciously grinding your hips more and more..panting, moaaaning...

"F..Faust.." you moan out as a medley of sensations wrack your body...The boy tensing.

"I..I'm gonna....Youmu..You're gonna make me.." he whimpers softly, throbbing expectantly. A last push, a last shove....and...

=============================================================================================================================

1. You both spray.

2. Your stomach gets the better of you. (Will activate the messing tag ,for a 2 time segment penalty)

3. You stop suddenly.

4. Juuni cups your girls. [Warning: May activate Yuri Tag] (2 time segment penalty)

5. Only one of you sprays. [You, or Faust]

6. Someone knocks on/opens the door suddenly. [Ya'll seriously need Jesus]

7. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Ahhhhn!!
Bladder Level: Soaked
Libido Level: 99.99!!!%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Daytime 6/???

=====================================================================================================================

AuthorFaust: There must be 3 votes towards activating a tag, in order for it to fully turn on. [and as such, cost the penalty] Faust has decided to do a warning this time, since 3 of the numbers including it were tied.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I am tempted to do 6... lets go with 1

Edited by Rinatro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 cause I'm evil

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuri is so tempting me right now... But, I must stand firm for not spending time segments!

My vote: 1

(Side note: We all do need option 6, but we're too unrepentant and far gone for it to work.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You slide up, and down...Up and down a few more times...Before that pleasurable shock starts to run through you, prompting you to shudder and groan.

"A..Ahhhh..Ahhhhhhhhhnnnn..!" you moan out as you feel your fluids rush out of you..further soaking both your spats, and Faust's pants.

"A..Ahhh..!!" Faust's voice calls, as you feel another kind of warm sputter out from him......Prompting a blush. You look down to see his own release lightly matted against your thighs.

"Ooooh...How lecherous.." Juuni muses with a giggle, turning to Faust. "Creaming all over her clothes... Now she needs to wash her clothes, and her body."

You flush a bit, as the boy looks back at you with a small, nervous smile.

"Y..Yeah...I was planning to let her wash up first..." he mentions, lightly. "Bathroom's down the hall... I can wash up after...and..well..maybe we can go out somewhere, or something."

You nod a bit, and stand up..Slightly wobbling from the mass relief of your release. You start towards the bathroom, and wander in....stripping out of your underwear, as you go to turn on the water...

Warm....

It's so very warm..and cleansing. You give a small shiver, your bladder starting to lightly pang again.....As you wash yourself down......

It's a relaxing wash...but, does something happen..?

===================================================================================================================================

1. No, it's uneventful

2. Juuni comes in to help. [May activate Yuri Tag for the story]

3. Faust accidentally walks in at the wrong time.

4. You can't hold in your piddle

5. Your stomach acts up. [Activates Messing Tag for the story]

6. Juuni has a sudden potty emergency.

7. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Relaxed
Bladder Level: A bit full
Libido Level: 10%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Afternoon 1/???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.