Faust

Faust's Interactive Stories 2

1,235 posts in this topic

2/5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 and 5

Edited by Rinatro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You giggle a bit, even as your troubled tinkle tank is further tortured....Your body coming up to the limits of your endurance as you tap away at your phone...

'Ah..Ah..Ah..! I'm gonna pee..! I can't hold it any longer! I'm gonna pee!' you type out, feeling your bladder contracting...Very very dangerously close to actually bursting....

You bite your lip and squeeze your legs tightly.....Somehow feeling even more pressure as you do so....Before you get a naughty idea...A lewd one.......

Psh..

And with the tiniest little leak...The first of many sneaking out, you quickly snap a picture with your phone of your hand between your legs...and that dark patch under your palm. You're going to burst....You won't be holding much longer....

But, you send the image with a trembling finger, panting softly as your lust mounts. How will he react..? Will he love it..? Or....

A quick buzzing seems to appear all too quickly, as the boy's words appear.

'Ah..! Youmu! D..D..Don't! You're gonna make me need to...' the boy's typing calls...As you feel another soft Psh escaping....

This is it....This is the end of your control. The question is, what do you do with this?

=================================================================================================================================

1. Play innocent. [Need to whaaaaat?]

2. Be Lewd. [Tell him to start playing]

3. Be outlandish. [Take a picture of your peeing twatty]

4. Leave him be.

5. Call him up to listen.

6. Put your phone between your legs. [So each response leads to a nice little...]

7. Try to make it out of bed before you pee.

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Leaking!!!
Libido Level: 70%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Morning 3/???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 and then 3 when (and if) we make it. Let's just try and keep it contained, it doesn't mean that we can't be 'too desperate' to remove our panties before the inevitable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say a combination of 1 and 3. Ask what and take anote innocent picture of us starting to wet the bed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about 1 which turns into 3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all for playing innocent while showing him our accident.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can feel your body hitting the breaking point of control....And, rather than fight it much longer, you instead start to relax a bit, pulling your covers up...and your pajamas out a bit...

'Need to What?' you type out cutely.....As you gently tilt the camera on your phone....and aim it at your naughty, most personal area...

Pssshh..Psssshhhhhhhh

Just in time to watch a clear, fierce torrent start to sputter to life from it...Seeping into your pajamas, darkening them considerably...and just fill your body with a naughty, vulgar warmth that you were all too familiar with.

"Ahhhhh....Ohhhhh...Ohhh..S..So much better.." you softly moan out to yourself as you begin earnestly peeing yourself in full...The warmth spreading from your girlhood to your thighs...and pooling under your rump. You might have been able to avoid this....But as you thumb through the pictures to send the best one to Faust...You realize that maybe you kind of enjoy wetting every now and again.

The little send button is easy to press...And you just picture the boy flushing...tensing...and maybe even groaning lightly. It's a delectably naughty thought that sends tingles to your piddling girlhood...Eventually feeling that warm stream run dry, and marinate in it for a bit.

"Mmm...Gonna have to wash these sheets now.." you muse, finally pulling yourself out of bed a bit...As the phone buzzes....

'Youmu! My sister's over! Juuni? If she sees me looking at naughty images....Or sees me all stiff, She's gonna scream...'

Ah, right..The purple haired cousin of Faust's. She's about your size...Though, you've never quite met the girl in person....But, the fact that Faust even looked at it...

It somehow makes you feel even more heated...As you grin..slowly inching yourself to the bathroom.

'Hm..What to do..' you think, starting to strip out of your wet garments. A shower, for sure...But as for what to do after...

===============================================================================================================================

1. Masturbate furiously.

2. Invite Faust out somewhere. [Specify]

3. See about causing a slightly less accidental accident. [Intentionally drink a lot]

4. Take more naughty pictures to spam Faust with.

5. Wear Penny's clothes.

6. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 79%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Morning 4/???

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 and how about 5 as well. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, R.M.T.B. said:

threeeeeeeee

I will also go with threeeeeeeee

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel evil, but I'm going to say 4 too, cousin be damned! >:3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 and 3? Not sure where though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mentally commit as you lean back a bit, taking an audacious selfie before you get in the shower...Showing your petite bosom, all the way down to your thighs...Sending it to the boy without a second thought.

'Goodness I hope she doesn't seee theeese.' you gently muse, before spinning around and snapping another picture....From your shoulders, down to your plump backside.

'Orrrr theeeeese.'

You send them with a naughty little smile, moving to hop into an invigorating shower...Warming, washing, and cleansing you from head to toe. An all around pleasurable experience...Even if you deliberately tease at yourself a bit to keep your excitement going....

By the time you emerge from the hot waters, the boy's responded with what reads like a very flushed

'A..Are you just gonna keep sending me lewd pics?!'

You give a small grin, and zoom it in on your damp breasts...squeezing them to try to gently pop them into frame....

'Yes.'

You shiver a bit again, thinking of the boy and how vividly he's going to be reacting to these...and the light looks of horror if his nosy little cousin peeked in on him. You giggle...and then go to the kitchen, planning something else....

Water.....Tea, coffee...Whatever you can find... You grab a few glasses, and fill them up with a few various drinks...starting to chug them back with a confident, almost defiant expression on your face.

"I control my body, not the other way around!" you state out confidently, to no one. "I can hold my tinkle just as well as I want. I totally won't have an accident later because of otherwise.."

You puff out your chest proudly as you down the third glass...And can already feel it stirring in you. It seems your body is taking it as a personal challenge....

'Though, before that....I should get some actual clothes on..' you think, with a slight flush. You're brave enough to be naked in your own house, but heading outside like that....

is still a bit much for you. You idly think to take something from Penny's drawers, but decide against it for the most part...rifling through for a familiar outfit...

And a reserve of panties....

==============================================================================================================================

1. Plain White Panties. [No effects, but stain well]

2. Striped panties. [They say stripes make your butt look better. Perhaps..?]

3. Polka Dot panties. [More likely to leak, rather than flood immediately...]

4. Animal-print panties. [Make you feel a bit childish. More likely to flood, than leak]

5. Spats. [Tight, black short-like underwear. Very athletic....Very likely to give your bladder a workout from additional pressure.]

6. None [Panties are overrated]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Empty
Libido Level: 84%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Morning 5/???

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6, because obvious reasons.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.