Faust

Faust's Interactive Stories 2

1,237 posts in this topic

 

22 minutes ago, Rinatro said:

Youmu, Town Adventure, Naughty

+1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beach Adventures, Eoria Karakuri, Vulgar

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Beach Adventures, Eoria Karakuri, Vulgar

Ok but I want Naughty

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiwa, Town Adventures, Lewd.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather do Another Note or Family Featurettes, but I'll add another vote for Youmu, Town Adventures, and Naughty.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AuthorFaust: It seems that the majority is leaning towards one way...So, now...We shall begin the story... [Youmu, Town Adventures, Naughty]

=============================================================================================================================

....

Warm....

It's warmer than you expected this morning....And as your consciousness ekes into existence, your thoughts immediately go to your waist...

'Oh no...did I wet the bed again?' you think quietly...But a sharp PANG in your bladder says otherwise.....As you immediately feel that throbthrobbing of your anguished tinkle tank....Tortured through the night, but thankfully holding on.

'N...Nnn....Gods It's really bad today..' you think....trying to recollect your dream from the night. There was something involving a horse....A certain green haired boy....And a table...

...

You suddenly feel a bit of a blush forming at this, the agonizing pressure adding a sort of pleasure to it that you hadn't readily admitted to anyone. You feel a naughty little tingle....Even if your body is demanding you pay out in tinkle....And well...

...

The bathroom is a bit far away...And you have protective rubber sheets under your bed....

You hear your phone lightly buzzing on the desk side...Likely what's jarred you awake. The question is, what do you do?

=============================================================================================================================

1. Pick up your Phone

2. Try to make it to the bathroom.

3. Willingly wet the bed.

4. Try to hold it in a bit longer without leaving your bed.

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Bursting...!
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3

 

 

Edited by That idiot me
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1/3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't  really feel like getting up...Nor do you feel like giving up...as you fumble your arms around, moving to grip your phone in a shaking hand....While your legs cross under the covers...And you illicit a soft whimper in need.

"S'bad...S'bad..' you softly tell yourself, even as you wiggle, and slightly roll side to side....flipping your phone on to see that illuminated screen.

You have 2 messages.

You press the button with your hand, the other dipping down to squeeze and rub at your trembling, tinkle-tormented twatty, as you look it over...The first...

'Hey Sis. I'll be back in town later today. Sorry i had to leave, important business. lurve yew!'

Your older sister, Penny, at work. As you thumb to the other one, a small smile crosses your face.

'Morning Youmu! How are you? ^_^'

A certain friend of yours...That you are fairly close to. It is a day off, so you're not surprised that he'd message you...

Pang...pang..

Even if your body keeps nagging you, you can't help but lay there...and lightly muse over the text...pondering what to write back....

'Hmm....'

Or, in the case of your tank, what to do...

========================================================================================================================

1. Respond casually. [Like, 'Just woke up']

2. Respond Grumpily [like 'Super tired, cause SOMEONE woke me up']

3. Respond neutrally. [Like 'Fine, You?']

4. Respond lewdly. [like 'Feel like my bladder's going to explode']

5. Send him a picture. [Of what?]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Bursting.!!
Libido Level: 50%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Morning 1/???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mixture of 1 and 4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 to 1+4.

 

Also, trembling, tinkle-tormented twatty is absolute gold, but then again, I think I have a mild alliteration fetish.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Who doesn't adore alliteration when writing wonderful whimsical stories about bladder bursting holds and gushing geysers of gloriously glistening perfect pee?

Okay, word-gasm over, my votes.

1 and 4 seem the better choices. However, if you can replicate 'Tsunenese' (Tsundere-speak) in text, add a little bit of 2 in instead of 1. Tsunderes are just too cute to pass up.

(Also, I can't be the only writer on this site who loves playing with words to make a beautiful word-porn-esque story. I can't help but use alliteration and a few other fun ways of writing.)

Edited by Roka-tan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5, the picture being our legs crossed tightly under the bed. Caption it with 4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1,4 sounds good to me 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

Who doesn't adore alliteration when writing wonderful whimsical stories about bladder bursting holds and gushing geysers of gloriously glistening perfect pee?

Okay, word-gasm over, my votes.

1 and 4 seem the better choices. However, if you can replicate 'Tsunenese' (Tsundere-speak) in text, add a little bit of 2 in instead of 1. Tsunderes are just too cute to pass up.

(Also, I can't be the only writer on this site who loves playing with words to make a beautiful word-porn-esque story. I can't help but use alliteration and a few other fun ways of writing.)

  Tsunderes are the best xD i'm going with you bro

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wriggle and writhe for a bit, as you tentatively type out a response...Biting your lip as you don't quite want to get up yet.....

'Just woke up... GODS do I have to pee though. >.<!!! It feels like my bladder's gonna explode!!!'

You send the message and let your hand squeeze and gently rub at yourself a bit more....Rocking back and forth. You can feel your poor piddle pout positively pulsing in need...But, you fight it back...You keep crossing your legs, and rubbing..Hoping to ease your tormented bladder.....Watching...Waiting for a response....

You should go to the bathroom..you really should go to the bathroom...You're going to wet at this rate.....

So, why doesn't that bother you? You find yourself rubbing and squeezing a bit more....Waffling around the thought in your mind before you hear that soft buzzing again.

You eagerly flip the phone open, seeing that lovely text...As you grin...

'Uwah?! Y..Youmu! You really should go! I..It'd be bad if your bladder burst in bed...'

He's playing ever the gentleman.....Telling you to go to the bathroom....But, you let your mind lightly wander....

Does he really want that? Or...is he all hot and bothered by the idea of you containing your piddle? Perhaps he's....having a bit of fun with the idea. You know he has..lecherous thoughts about you and your little tinkle trouble....but....

'What if he's thinking about it right now..?' you think, feeling your body warm up...As you picture him...pleasing himself to that. You feel a tingling at your opening...Though, whether it's your bladder sending it's contents an eviction notice...Or your libido stirring awake.....Well...

Only one way to find out...as you start to touch at your phone a bit more....

==========================================================================================================================

1. Ask the boy straight out if he's having fun.

2. Tease the boy with your tinkle troubles

3. Go to the bathroom before you wet.

4. Start playing with yourself.

5. Take a naughty picture to send to Faust.

6. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Mmmmn....
Bladder Level: Bursting!!!
Libido Level: 60%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, ???, ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???
 

Time: Morning 2/???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.