Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You lean into Faust as the movie starts to play, a bunch of generally silly things occurring over a period of time....

'You wanna know why I prefer pies over cakes?'

You find yourself laughing more than a few times over the course of the movie...But, you don't forget the boy next to you....Lifting up your drink fairly frequently...

Sllllurrrrp....slrrrrppp

You down the hefty beverage over the course of the next two hours, feeling your body fill up relatively quickly....Crossing your legs slowly, and making a few, lovely little whimpering noises.

The boy tries to focus on the movie for the most part, but you can see his eyes slowly trailing towards you as the movie continues....Taking longer and longer to tear his eyes away from your crossed legs......

If you reach over, and rested your hand in his lap now, you're almost certain you'd feel something....But, you don't want to get anyone in trouble.....
So, you just keep slurping...and keep tanking up.....

Eventually, the lights come back on, and you can barely sit still....The soda having taken up residence in your lower belly....And as such....

"Yuno? Are you going to be okay?" Faust asks you as you straighten up...your fingers lightly exploring your now taut tinkle tank....

'Oof....Firm....full...'  you think to yourself, straightening yourself up as Faust's mother comes over to the two of you.

"Heheh..Oh, that was a lovely film.." she calls to the two of you, smiling. "I hope you both enjoyed the film..."

You nod politely, as the three of you start to head out of the theater...

Grrrrgggll....

A secondary source of pressure starting to make itself known to you.

"It looks like we're running a bit later than I expected.." Faust's mother calls out, quietly. "We can go get that dinner now. Or, we could just get some fast food, perhaps. Or, if you like...I could just leave you two alone, with some food money so you can celebrate Easter....privately."

You find yourself blushing a bit, but you stop to consider what to do...

=======================================================================================================================================

1. Go out to dinner. [Will take up the rest of the night with Faust and his mother]

2. Go get some Fast food. [Will split the remaining time between Faust, and his mother]

3. Ask for food money. [Will give you dedicated alone time with Faust]

4. Mention a need for the toilet. [Will allow you to see how Faust's mother is doing]

5 Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Yuno Gasai
Mental Status: Contemplative
Bladder Level: Very Full
Stomach Level: Very full  [Laxative]
Libido Level: 75%
Inventory: Diuretic,
Flaw: Yuno had a strict upbringing, and as such.....Has a lot of trouble peeing outside of a toilet. [Unlikely to pee outside of a toilet, outside of BURSTING!!! status]
Active Tag: Messing
Holiday: Easter!

Time: Evening 1/???

You lightly sway your hips, gently biting your lips as you start to ponder...

"W..well, Yuno does have to go..."  you start lightly, glancing over. "Maybe....Well, Yuno thinks she could..."

"Oh, but public bathrooms are just so...disgusting." Faust's mother calls, lightly brushing her hair out of her eyes. "I've been waiting for a bit myself....Do you think you can manage until we get back to Faust's?"

You shift for a bit, before nodding your head.

"Yuno...thinks she'll be able to manage." you state lightly, his mother smiling.

"Wonderful." she calls in her usual sweetly tone...before starting along. "C'mon then, we should probably get moving."

You nod your head, and get along into the car...Shifting slightly in your seat....

You bury your hands in your legs, starting to tense up, and hold yourself openly. The large soda is filtering through still it seems, and you feel your body accumulating pressure even faster than you expected.

"Doing fine back there, Yuno?" Faust's mother calls to you, as you lightly nod your head.

"Yuno's....a bit tense.." you call out, bouncing your legs. "But...Yuno..should be able to...."

Ggrrrrggglllee

You flinch visibly, and cup your gurgling stomach at this, feeling it's contents trying to push it's way down and into your garments....

'N...Not now...! P..please not now..!'  you think as you try to clench yourself up....Fighting your urges with all of your might.

"Yuno...? Are you going to be okay?"

===========================================================================================================================================

1. Insist you'll be fine. [You may not be fine]

2. Ask Faust's mother to stop at the nearest place with a bathroom. [You might make it]

3. Ask Faust's mother to pull over on the side of the road [Embarassing, but you'll likely make it then]

4. Try to alleviate some of the pressure with a little relaxing. [You might not be able to stop]

5. Take off your skirt to try to ease up on your urges. [It may or may not work]

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Oh no...
Bladder Level: Desperate...!
Stomach Level: Gurgling..!!!  [Laxative]
Libido Level: 78%
Flaw: Yuno had a strict upbringing, and as such.....Has a lot of trouble peeing outside of a toilet. [Unlikely to pee outside of a toilet, outside of BURSTING!!! status]

Time: Evening 2/???

48 minutes ago, Darksyn said:

Insist that we'll be fine, and try to relax a little. (1, 4)

3 hours ago, ShowOffX said:

3 hours ago, johncarew said:

8 hours ago, That idiot me said:

9 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Guys, I do not want to be trying to manipulate anyone, but, the author Faust I leave it very specific that there are great chances that Yuno can not control himself after "releasing a little" and ending up completely messing up the car of Faust's mother, that would be embarrassing to Yuno, doing this with Faust is ok, but now there's his mom too, anyway this is just my opinion guys

I would particularly go with 2 and 5, in the toilet, Yuno will make he poop and try save up as much pee her can,and after using the toilet talk it was out of order

You take a few steadying, tensed breaths.....Trying to keep yourself strong for a bit.....Shifting wildly...

'N..nnnghh...Maybe...Just a bit... ' you think to yourself, trying to let a little bit of pressure escape your doubly pressing urges....

Brrrrt...

You can feel the blood rush to your cheeks, now burning brightly as your rump exudes some unladylike noises, and you feel a few rushes of air....But, thankfully, the immense pressure starts to abate at this....

Pssshh...

Which is more than can be said for your bladder, which decides to take this moment to sputter out a spray of warmth into your panties. You cross your legs tightly and blush even brighter...squeezing at yourself tightly.

"Ah..? Yuno? Are you...." Faust's voice calls...distant....worried....

"A...A little.." you utter, feebly. "Yuno....Yuno lost a little..."

You feel it slightly dampening your thighs...And the impeding torrent ready to cascade down your thighs at a moment's notice. This morning, this was all you could think about doing...

But, now in the heat of the moment, you can't quite enjoy the situation.....The mass of pressure threatening to gush out.....

"We're almost home, Yuno." Faust's mother calls, quietly. "Just a bit more.."

She tries to encourage you....But, you're not sure you can make it at this point....

You decide...

========================================================================================================================================

1. Beg for her to pull over the car. [It might work

2. Try your hardest to hold out. [You might not make it]

3. Try rubbing yourself to alleviate pressure. [It might work]

4. Try to relax a bit more. [It might be catastrophic]

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: GottagoGottagoGottagorightnow!
Bladder Level: Bursting...!
Stomach Level: Gurgling..!!!  [Laxative]
Libido Level: 78%

Time: Evening 3/???