Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You adopt a rare grin, moving over to lock the door to the lab...As you move back to OMORA.

"Were you deliberately holding on this long, sis?" you ask the girl, who averts her eyes.

"M..Maybe a bit.." she starts quietly...squirming restlessly. "It...it feels kind of good...But...It's going to..."

You hold up a finger to your lips...and give her a slight wink.

"Well, big sis is going to teach you..." you start, moving across the room.  "How to deal with that.."

You stride over to the sink...And stick your leg up against the wall, lightly arching your hips towards it so your girlhood hovers over it.

"You just position your lower opening over a safe place and.....Expel it...."

You bite your lip, fighting the urge to just..spray over the sink, knowing your panties are still up. You clench your internal muscles with all of your might to keep it back.....Eventually letting your leg snap back.

"Orrr, you could always..."  you start, making a gesture like you're looking around. "Make sure no one's watching....Kneel down, pull your panties aside...and.."

Pang...

It's almost painful not peeing as you groan....shivering.

"All to avoid spraying over...your panties." you state, lightly. "Of course, you musn't be seen when you're loosing waters. Unless you're deliberately trying to excite someone's lust."

You bite your lip, feeling your internal waters loudly protest all of the teasing of release.....As you look at OMORA.

"So...If you can't make it to the bathroom, you are authorized to do something like that." you start, lightly. "Big sis gives permission. Now, are we going, or..?"

OMORA flushes..but nods firmly...looking up at you.

"B..But...I won't make it.." she starts, quietly. "I...I need to vacate my waters in here..."

You lightly shake your head, and smile warmly.

"That's fine. Since your expulsions are mostly water, we can just towel it up.." you note. "So, it'd.."

"Would...You do the same?" she suddenly asks, looking at you with those watery doe eyes. You pause....flinching.

True, your own bladder needs to void...but, at the same time...You wonder what Eoria'd say...Or worse....

"P..Please....Big Sis?"

=============================================================================================================================================

1. Refuse her request, and hold on to a proper bathroom.

2. Say nothing.

3. Accept her request, and say you'll pee on the floor.

4. Accept her request, and say you'll pee in the sink

5. Accept her request, but insist on going first.

6. Accept her request, but insist on her going first.

7. Try to coax her into releasing without you.

8. Refuse her offer, saying it's something reserved for lovers.

Current Status:
Name: Saiga Giriko
Mental Status: *Grin*
Bladder Level: Desperate!!
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 10%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Lunchtime 5/???

You take a slow, steadying breath....and nod.

"Alright....Alright. I'll do it." you call to the girl...who's eyes light up.

"A..Alright!" she calls, quickly as she tries to hoist her leg...it not going up to the counter. "A..Ah..?! W..what do I do?!"

"Ah, it's fine sis.." you call, starting to slide your hands up your skirt, hooking your panties. "You can just sit up on the sink counter.."

She whimpers a bit, but you help her up,the girl hoisting her skirt up and hooking the plain white panties....

"And...just lower them, and let it go."

She whimpers, but nods...Her eyes closing...

Pssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You can see a stream starting to puddle between her legs into the sink...The sound of her gushing making your own legs buckle

"S....S..Sis..?"

You give a fierce, sharp groan.....nearly losing a spurt there.....But you fight it back with every fiber of your being.....Waiting on the girl to finish....

"Has your tank...always had this much water in it?"  you ask...as OMORA blushes.

"E...Eoria gave me...an upgrade.." she starts quietly....as she continues to gush loudly.....prompting you to bite your lip.......

A bit more....A little more...and...

"O..Okay...Okay, I'm done." she calls, before pulling her panties up. You let out a tensed breath, as the girl starts to move.

"G..G..Good.." you call, hoisting a leg up onto the counter before..

Psh....

It starts to sputter out of you, liquids spraying on the table. You try to maneuver your hips over a bit, but the laxxing of your bladder is stronger than your control...

Pssshhhh...Pssshhhhpsssshhhhpsssshhhhh

You start to sag, a hissing, gushing stream bursting from your lower lips, and starting to pool over the sink.

"Ohhhhnnn....Ohhhh....God.." you groan, shivering. "J..Jesus. Nearly...wet myself there....."

OMORA flushes a bit, and glances aside..as you look at her.

"Oh, don't tell me.." you start, as the girl pokes her fingers together.

"It...Maybe kind of....is an interesting piece of Data I wish to preserve in a classified file." she states, as you sigh...

"You're a pervert...." you state lightly, your bladder feeling nowhere near empty....As a loud THUMPING rings out.

"Hello? Saiga? Are you there? I...erm..Need help with something.."

Speaking of...

You just starting peeing, and he appears. You idly consider Faust being like a bloodhound for piss, as you try to figure this out...

======================================================================================================================================

1. Say nothing, and try to pee quietly.

2. Call out you'll be out in a minute.

3. Try to clench off the flow, and greet him.

4. Hop up on the sink, and have OMORA open the door.

5. Yell out asking him what he wants.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Shit....
Bladder Level: Deflating
Libido Level: 14%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Lunchtime 6/???

Edited by Faust (see edit history)

You turn to OMORA sharply, and quickly snap.

"OMORA, distract him.."  you call, as you try to clench off the flow to reposition......Slowly.....carefully.....

"D...Did you need something, big Brother?" OMORA calls after opening the door, you practically hear the boy trip over himself.

"O..O..Oh...Oh...Oh...I..I was j..j..just wanted t..to see..." he stammers as you finally clench off the flow....your body viciously protesting as you think to pull your panties up before they're spotted.

"See what..?" she asks...as the boy stammers some other sound, seeming like he's going to go out...As you hop up on the sink....

After all, if you start going again, you don't want it to sputter out onto your clothes...

"If...If she could.."

You try to keep yourself clenched tight as you sit on the edge of the sink, as the boy paces in..

"H..Hey.. I was just..wanting to ask if you could...H..Help me with some homework after school.."

You feel your bladder sloshing...and your lower lips quivering...

"I..I Mean, if you're...free and all.." he starts, lightly.

He did help you get that core for OMORA...So, helping him wouldn't be the worst idea......Though, your pee wants out NOW.

====================================================================================================================================

1. Accept his offer, and rush him out

2. Accept his offer, but ask him something

3. Charge him for your tutoring services

4. Ask him to come closer, and beg you.

5. Deny his offer, and tell him to 'get lost.'

Current Status:
Mental Status: Gotta pee...
Bladder Level: (Trying to) Pee
Libido Level: 18%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Afternoon 1/???

Edited by Faust (see edit history)

I'm not sure rushing him out is very nice, but asking him something will just prolong the pain. I vote for accepting his offer, but not rushing him out. We could come up with an excuse for now, saying we're testing OMORA's new functions and we don't have time to talk a lot right now, or something to that effect. Just be courteous because, after all, if it wasn't for Faust, we wouldn't have got to have an adorable Little Sister OMORA. 

You take a small breath, but give him a reassuring smile.

"Sure...I can help you out." you start, lightly. "It's the least I can do, after helping me get that core for OMORA."

The boy smiles lightly, and ruffles OMORA's hair.

"But...not now, okay? I'm..working on some.."

Psh..Pshhh....

You feel a small sputter of warmth force it's way out of your lower lips......and then a second one. You can immediately feel it matting to your skin...As drop after drop slowly starts to pick up force.....

"Something..important right now..." you state, fighting the urge...As it slowly....continuously spills out of you........

"A...Ah? W..Well, okay then.." he starts, before starting to bow to you. "Anything I can help with?"

Pssshh...psshhhpsshhh...

"No...It's fine." you state a bit curtly....But wave along. "I'll see you after class then?"

"O..Oh! O..Okay then.." Faust calls, before gently rubbing OMORA's head. "See ya, then.."

You wish  he'd move faster......You haven't been able to stop peeing since your leak...bit by bit....

And trying to keep it back is starting to hurt.

"Later, big brother!"

You watch him start out....And sluuuump over, the piddling stream turning to a gusssssssssssh....As you spray all over the sink....

"Idiot...." you state softly to yourself as you let yourself empty out.....shivering lightly. If he hadn't interrupted you, you wouldn't be in this position.....

Or having to soak your panties under the sink....And grumbling.

'Never had someone ask me to tutor them before..'

You end up getting a spare pair from one of the cabinets, and start out...Giving OMORA a last pat on the head, before you head to class...

You lightly yawn during class as the teacher goes over several things you already know...slumping over.

"So, spoiler: I gutted that scrap heap from earlier." the ever annoying voice of Miu calls, as she leans back in her chair. "Opened up internal, and removed her hard-drive, and battery and stuff. She jerked around a bit, but nothing really major. The loss of that psuedo-skin material kind of bites though."

You glance over at the girl who gave you a status update, without even caring if you wanted to know....As you see what looks like a laptop typing away on it's own...A microphone dangling from the edge.

She always records the lectures...via some text-to-speech program...And, as she's told you before, also to record any gossip or communication that goes on...Which is then saved in various folders for her to read at the end of the day.

Surprisingly, she doesn't brag about having perfect records of the class materials, or even bring up her own vast information network that this sort of thing would provide....

Merely chasing her own, lecherous pursuits.

"And the rest of it's near the school's dumpster. I was gonna bag her up, but.....I didn't wanna waste any more time on a defective model.."

You feign writing down a few more notes...As she rattles on...

"My next creation's gonna be smaller. Like a lil' sister, or maybe a Loli. Less material to have to work on, and a lot more potential bu-"

"AYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"

...?

A sudden scream from the schoolgrounds. You, along with the rest of the class, inevitably turn to look out the window....Seeing someone rounding the corner, and darting into class wearing a school gym uniform...

"Oh, guess someone found her." Miu adds, deciding instead to bury her nose in a book that you're entirely sure isn't actually a physics book.....Judging by the loose, colorful pages underneath. "Well, whatever. It's not my problem anymore."

You breathe a mild sigh of annoyance, as you continue to go through class...

Before it finally ends...

"Now, remember class. Complete the assigned work tonight, and hand in your papers by Friday. Yes, Even you, miss Self-proclaimed-Genius Iruma."

Miu gives a shrug, and you start to put your things away.

You've got a few minutes to kill while the other classes start to go free, and you have to go pick up OMORA from the lab. What do you want to do?

========================================================================================================================================

1. Go find someone. [Faust, Eoria, Yuno]

2. Go check outside, near the dumpster

3. Talk to Miu

4. Go pick up OMORA early.

5. Other [specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Normal
Bladder Level: Mostly empty
Libido Level: 1%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Afternoon 2/???

You go around the school, heading back to the lab to pick up OMORA...as you see a familiar silver haired girl with her.

"Ah...Eoria.." you call, as the girl turns to you...with her usual bright, cheery smile.

"Yes, Saiga?"

"Don't ever turn out like Iruma, okay?' you ask her, ruffling her hair along with OMORA's.

"O..kay..?" she responds, tilting her head lightly, as she lightly hops up. "But this new core is great! I mean, OMORA's functionality has increased at least twofold since you inserted it! And...and.."

OMORA looks slightly red as Eoria gushes....and the silver haired girl whispers in your ear.

"And her new imouto mode is soooooooooooo kewt...!"

You can see OMORA blushing brighter, as you gesture a bit.

"C'mon. Let's go find Faust, and head home.." you tell her, before turning to Eoria. "He asked for a tutor. Nothing more."

"I wasn't going to saaaaaaaay anything." she taunts, starting to head out of the room as you roll your eyes.

"C'mon sis.."

It's a bit odd how hard it is to find Faust, given he's usually out of the gym almost as soon as the bell rings. You see familiar figure after familiar figure head out..From that plum haired girl, to the pink and silver haired duo from another school.....To the petite girl dashing for a bathroom...to the shapely pink haired girl that's always hovering around him...

To a few of the people you saw him with at lunch. It's a sizable class, but you can't seem to find the boy with green hair anywhere....

"Ah, you looking for that dork?" the one boy from before, Daichi's voice calls.

"Um..Yeah. I was.."

"He left partway through the class. Said he wasn't feelin' great. Might be in the nurse's office. Oh, and...Hello there...!"

You stand in front of OMORA defensively, as the boy's eyes avert...and the girl moves behind you..

"Ah...fine..fine, okay..." he calls, starting along. "if you see him, slug him for me, wouldja?"

"Alright.." you noncommittally answer...As you pace around.

You pass by the Nurse's office at this, decorated by some more mysterious feathers....Pausing as you hear voices behind the door...

"I...couldn't even begin to tell you what's up with her. I mean, I've never seen anyone like that before..." the Nurse's voice calls...As you start to push open the door.

"W..Well, I mean...She was just laying in the trash, and I.."

You find the boy that you were looking for, but....

You also see the.....silver haired, Robotic insult to all things scientific you've ever seen. But, what's odder.....

She's clinging to the boy's arm with both arms...As if he was about to run away, and she was trying to stop him.....

"...."

"Oh, Giriko! Are you feeling okay?"

"Ah..! Saiga! Sorry, I just wanted to check up on.."

You aren't sure what to say..

=======================================================================================================================================

1. Tell him to get away from that thing.

2. Ask why he went trash-digging

3. Tell him to get the lead out

4. Cover OMORA's eyes.

5. Call him an Idiot.

6. Ask him what the hell's going on

7. Other [specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: ...
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Afternoon 3/???

You cover OMORA's eyes quickly, and shoot the thing next to Faust  a glare...frowning.

"Why  did you go rooting around in the trash?!" you snap fiercely, the boy visibly recoiling.

"W..Well...Kaneki was screaming...and..and I wanted to see what was wrong..and...and.." the boy starts, as you snap fiercely.

"You should have left  that THING in the trash." you call, glowering. "All she is, is some creepy Sex-bot that Iruma made, and....!"

Your eyes catch movement....but, it's from the robot, rather than the boy.

"What...?"

Faust's arms gently pat the robot's sides, as he gently ruffles her hair.

"She doesn't talk...But.." he calls, rubbing her sides. "She...definitely understands what we're saying.."

You're not entirely sure how to respond to that...As the robot starts to run her finger along his side.

"Hm..?" Faust sounds, quietly. "I....A...M....S....O...R...Oh! She says she's sorry, Saiga. I...don't know what for, but.."

You bite you tongue slightly, looking the robot over...As her finger goes to work on his side...And you can tell...

She's writing out letters on him.....But...

"She says she doesn't want to be what her creator made." he states, lightly. "She just....wants....to.....Live?"

'But....Miu said she gutted her, and tossed her out..' you think, rather confused. 'So...how is she....'

Your brain hurts....

"An..anyways. We should get going, shouldn't we?" he asks, as you take a breath, wondering..

===============================================================================================================================

1. Say you want to take a look at the robot.

2. Tell him you'll tutor him some other day.

3. Tell him you won't tutor him, so long as he puts up with that thing.

4. Examine the thing closer.

5. Other [specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ow.
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Afternoon 4/???