Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You start back to the science room in a huff, trying to get the mental image of....that thing of Miu's out of your head. So, when you open the door, and see OMORA sitting where you left her...You breathe a small sigh of relief.

"Welcome back, big sis!" she calls out perkily, hopping to her feet. "Are you feeling okay?"

You smile, and give the girl a gently rub on the head, smiling warmly.

"I'm better, now." you sound, smiling as the girl blushes brightly. "Have I mentioned how proud I am of you, OMORA?"

"S..S..Sis...!" the girl squeaks...And you smile. You don't have any siblings of your own, but if it's anything like with OMORA....You kind of wish you did.

"You're just...so impressive." you muse, feeling confident in the fact you've managed to completely outclass Miu and her...disgusting bot.

"Th..th..thank you.."

You smile again, feeling a bit of pressing urgency in your tank...But, you still have more than enough time. So, you decide..

===============================================================================================================================================

1. To get a status report on OMORA

2. Change her personality type.

3. Go to the bathroom

4. Phone a friend. [Faust, Eoria]

5. Other [Specify]

6. Go get lunch

You gently rub her head some more...And then lean back.

"Status report?"  you ask the girl..As she lightly lowers her eyes.

"I..I'm fine, sis." she calls, meekly. "I...erm..need to vacate my waters a fair bit, but I'll..be fine."

You lightly cross your own legs, but smile...Pushing up.

"Well, I'll go grab some food." you start lightly, gently rubbing her head. "Then, we'll go to the bathroom together after we eat. Okay?'

OMORA nods, and smiles warmly.

"O..Okay Big sis!" she calls, letting you ruffle her hair some more...as you head out of the science room, and to the lunch room.

You see a familiar head of green, sitting at a table with a bunch of other figures...All with cards scattered before them.

48103.jpg?t=1365217967 

"Mwahahaha...! Your puny defenses are nothing against my Nightmare!"

You see Faust looking unimpressed, holding a full grip of cards, and several islands out....As another boy gives him an uneasy look..

251339.jpg

"S..Sorry! I don't have anything to stop his attack..!" another boy calls, a bunch of plains out, along with some creatures....But, no untapped land..

"Eh, It's fine Kaneki." Faust's voice calls, before turning several of his islands sideways, and throwing down a card. "I'm always prepared when Daichi summons that thing."

The brown haired boy sulks, slumping to the table quietly.

"Nooooooo! Not agaaaain." he complains, shaking his head. "Every. Single. Time. It's like you know!"

"W..well, you do always do that kind of Flourish...." the boy with the eyepatch calls...

"Shaddup Kenny." Daichi calls flatly from his position on the table. "At least I try to take down this smug bastard."

"Hey, I'm not smug. I haven't had to do anything to Kaneki this game." Faust muses, as Daichi seems to flare to life anew.

"That's because you're a sadist, you know!" he snaps, squabbling. "I'm gonna kick your ass in this game once, at least! That's my life goal!"

You fight back a few chuckles, as you see the trio shuffling up cards.

"Come on, once more! I'll win this time for sure..! Kenny, stay out of my way this time!"

"Ah...but I just want everyone to have a chance to play something...."

You idly ponder paying them a visit...as you glance at the line...

========================================================================================================================================

1. Greet the trio as a whole

2. Greet Daichi

3. Greet Kaneki

4. Greet Faust

5. Tease the boys about playing Card games

6. Ignore them, and go get food

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Saiga Giriko
Mental Status: Amused
Bladder Level: Rather Full...!
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 5%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Lunchtime 3/???

Edited by Faust (see edit history)

You shrug your shoulders, and go to grab some lunch for you and Eoria.....Moving to pay for it, and pass over the boys as they continue with their cards.

"Nooo....! Not agaaaaain!"

"You really need to learn how to put on a poker face, Daichi."

"Y..Yeah..."

You pass by the trio of card-players, and move back to the lab, sitting down next to OMORA to eat.

"Thank you, Big sis." she calls quietly, before starting to eat herself...You lightly musing over how...different she is from that other one. You keep patting yourself on the back mentally, over and over, and over again as you eat...

Lunchtime is getting close to ending, as you stand up from your spot in the lab, with OMORA.

"Alright....I think it's time we finally go to the bathroom.." you start to the girl, who hops up with you.

"Y...Yeah...My..My tank is nearly full.." she calls, whimpering. "I....I.."

You lightly fold your arms, turning to the girl.

"OMORA, status report; Water tank." You state, knowing that look in her eyes.

"A..Ah...S..Sis..."

That's peculiar. She shouldn't be protesting when you state it like that.....

"OMORA, State internal capacity.."

The girl blushes...You make a note to pat yourself on the back once more mentally...Realizing she's already hit another level of development....

"LIl' Sis....Is it nearly full?"

OMORA squirms her hips....And nods her head...

"R...really...really full.." she states, softly. "About...2 percent of capacity remaining before imminent flooding.."

You lightly shake your head, looking the girl over, as your own bladder starts to angrily request relief. You might be able to make it to the bathroom with her if you rushed....

But, if she's that full...and she had an accident...You wouldn't be able to forgive yourself. And.....

Nothing says sisterly bonding like a little harmless fun, eh?

===============================================================================================================================================

1. Tell OMORA she can go in the Sink

2. Tell OMORA she can go on the floor

3. Ask OMORA if she intentionally held it this long

4. Tell OMORA to Go in a wastebasket

5. Show OMORA how it's done.

Current Status:
Name: Saiga Giriko
Mental Status: *Grin*
Bladder Level: Desperate...
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 10%
Inventory: