Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You eventually shrug your shoulders, and turn to the girl.

"Alright...Alright. I'll look." you start lightly, relenting. "Just..hope this doesn't turn out like the Bond-ator incident."

The girl rolls her eyes at this, and raises her hands.

"Hey, look! The Bond-ator worked exactly as intended." she calls defensively. "It's not my fault Eo's Sis just happened to neglect my mention of having someone to keep an eye on her."

"She had to go to the hospital." you flatly remind the girl, as she waves her hands more.

"True, but I bet she's never felt a pleasure like that before. Or to this day." Miu adds, and you sigh.

You sincerely hope that her own creation is less of a mess than that...As gym class slowly winds down....

And you find yourself following the girl to another classroom, as she turns the knob on the door.

"Now, you'll get a special, sneak peek of my latest, and greatest  creation..." she calls, thrusting the door open. "The one and only....!"

__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier

"Companion Bot, B2!"

You have many questions. It's hard to even pick out the first one..

==========================================================================================================================================

1. Why B2?

2. Where are her eyes?

3.  What do you power her with?

4. What does she do?

5. Why heels?

6.  How much?

7.  Why?

8. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Saiga Giriko
Mental Status: Why?
Bladder Level: Rather Full..
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 24%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Daytime 5/???

You take a deep breath, and figure that there's easily one place as good as any other.

"Okay, first off: Eyes. Where are they?" you state, as Miu throws her hands up.

"Un-necessary! I've merely installed an infared sort of interface that allows her to sense the general heat of everything around her,  and it would follow that way! Usually, towards a certain temperature that is common in most potential purchasers."

Right.....

"Secondly: How do you expect to power her?" you add, as the girl smacks the figure's side with.....something in her hands that sparks wildly.

"Got a car battery where her stomach would be." she states, simply. "Just need to add a bit of a jolt...Physical, and or literal in order to get her running."

The being then suddenly stands onto her own two feet...And just...

Stands there, not doing anything.

"And..Well.." you start, shaking your head. "What does she even...Do?!"

"Well, the intent is for her to function like one of those little Onahole things...." Miu starts, lightly. "You know, something for people to squeeze, to play with, and to do various vulgar things like fucking with."

She moves one hand over the girl's mouth, and then down over her waist.

"Still working on the structure of the lower deck, but her mouth is fully functional for use." Miu muses, grinning. "Even got one of those pseudo-tongues, and got it so she can lick and or suck any appendage that's pressed against, or in her mouth."

You see the figure's mouth open, as it starts to lash slightly at Miu's finger, the girl grinning.

"Any other questions?" she adds, as you stare...In mild disgust.

"Well....Many, but.." you start, before looking the robot over. "B2, state directives."

silence...

"Oh, don't bother. I haven't installed a vocal simulator." Miu adds, waving. "I mean, what kind of person would want their doll to talk? Nah, nah. If they're gonna use this thing like a fleshlight, or a dildo, there's really no need for it to communicate, is there?"

You feel more than a little insulted as a scientist.....Nay, as a human being....Before Miu gestures.

"I haven't managed to properly get all the cookware and stuff set up in her system so she could do menial housework.." the girl calls, lightly. "Buuut, I could ship her as Is, I bet. Just advertise her as the next thing in body-pillow technology. Something you can really get some relief from. She's super soft, you know. Specially in the back, and front."

You're not sure how much more you can take.

"My first model blew up on me, buuuuut this one should last long enough for me to sell it." Miu adds, nonchalantly. "I've already got the schematics for an upgrade, and I can make my next bot actually function as more than a doll. So, If you know any desperate boys or gals with money in their pockets, I'd be more than happy to part with my darling creation here. As is, no refunds, no changes."

You're having far too much trouble figuring out how to react....

===================================================================================================================================

1. Try to denounce her creation.

2. Express very visible disgust

3. Dismiss her as a scientist

4. Mention you know a boy that would be interested.

5. Offer to buy it off her immediately.

6. Test the softness

7. Throw up in your mouth a little.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Why?
Bladder Level: Rather Full..
Libido Level: 1%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Daytime 6/???

I really want to choose 4 just to mess with her, but I can't think of anyone else we dislike enough to give the opportunity to meet this thing as well.

If she doesn't know about OMORA, we should definitely do 1, so 1, 2, 3 or 2, 3 if OMORA isn't a secret. Whatever messes with her the most and gets us back to doing something productive.

AuthorFaust: Out of curiosity, how many people actually do know about OMORA? Does everyone just assume we do boring normal sciencey mechanicy stuff, aside from Faust, us, Eoria, and our parts supplier?

You rub your head, and pinch the bridge of your nose, turning towards Miu with a glare.

"You're an insult to the aspect of a scientist." you start, pointing at the girl. "Just...This thing is so disgusting. It's just a basic framework of a girl, that can't even do anything on it's own!"

You begin listing off to her all of the flaws in her design....But Miu seems..

"So that's a 'No' Then." Miu calls nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, eh. I've already got my framework, and the basics figured out. So, live Slash learn. Just was seeing if I could unload it on some schmuck."

You couldn't be frowning more if you tried, and you nearly feel like throwing up.

"And, she's not entirely purely reactive." the girl calls, with a chuckle, as the being's arm suddenly brushes on your shoulder....Rubbing seemingly.

You brush her hand off sharply, and shake your head...Going towards the door.

"I'm Leaving."  you call firmly....throwing the door open...and then slamming it shut behind you....

You groan softly, and rub your head, in serious need of some brain bleach. You start to head out somewhere else..anywhere else..as you remember it's lunchtime. Though...

"Feathers..?" you note, seeing more than a few pooling in front of the door. "That's...unusual."

You shake your head, and continue along at this, wondering where to go....

==========================================================================================================================================

1. Look for someone. [Eoria, Faust]

2. Go to the Lunchroom.

3. Go to the bathroom

4. Go to the science room. [Can meet with OMORA again]

5. Other [specify]

6. Go back and apologize

Current Status:
Mental Status: Nnn
Bladder Level: Rather Full...!
Libido Level: 1%