Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You groan, and turn to Bono, gesturing a bit.

"I'm interested in buying it still, but my partner is being.....difficult.." you state sharply, bouncing on your toes a bit. "J..just..give me a minute.."

You flick out your phone once more....But this time start up a call....Going for someone else....

Rnnng...rnng....

"Hello?"

That familiar voice....You tense your thighs a bit more, as you prepare yourself mentally...

"Faust? It's Saiga." you start, sharply. "Look, I need your help with something. Something related to OMORA."

"Ah? What is it?" he immediately quips, sounding a bit concerned. You bounce in place a bit more, as you ruffle your hair.

"I've got this core that could help me upgrade OMORA.." you start, quickly. "Problem is, the seller wants either a lot  of money...Or, she needs someone's help with something...Or a date.."

You can almost hear a pause on his end....Hand moving down to press at yourself....Before he responds.

"I...I'd be happy to help! What do you need?"

"Well...any of those would work.." you sound, trembling. "But...I'll let you know...later..okay?"

"O..O..Okay.." he sounds back...As you hang up, and start to bend over slightly.

"That sounded promising." Bono calls, as you turn.

"Y..Yeah..I.." you start, pondering which of the options to pitch..

============================================================================================================================================

1. Have the money coming up.

2. Have that Date for you

3. Have that Model for you

4. Will be right back.

Current Status:
Name: Saiga Giriko
Mental Status: Tensed...
Bladder Level: Desperate!!!
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 17%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Daytime 1/???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You turn to the girl with a notable agony in your step..As you turn.

"I've...I've got someone for you...." you call, sharply. "Either...Either a model, or a date....You can decide..!"

The girl grins, and gestures, smiling.

"Go. We'll talk a price after." she calls, as you dart off, and charge to the bathroom. You practically slam the door closed, and squat down over the toilet...Barely getting crimson garments out of the way as you feel it...

Psssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

A positive Torrent escaping your lower lips....Feeling as if you were loosing an entire ocean from your bladder... You let out a small groaaaaaaan...Looking down..

"Phew....Phew...Too..too close." you quip...feeling yourself gush into the commode....Grateful that Bono wasn't more pushy......

A short while later, you flush, wipe yourself off, and wash your hands....returning after adjusting your garments properly again...

"OMORA, Bono. Let's walk and talk then.." you call to the purple haired girl, who grins and follows along.

"Yes. Let's."

The three of you pace to the stop...and eventually to the school grounds.......As time passes a bit...

You go to stop by the lab to store OMORA....As a familiar voice calls out.

"G..Giriko! I'm here! W..what did you need?" Faust's voice calls, as you turn..and look over at Bono.

"Well..." you start, gesturing for Bono to look him up and down.

"Hm....." she starts, sounding. "A bit..shorter than I expected...But..I'd say.....about 30...maybe 40."

You turn a bit, glancing at her...

"For which one?" you muse, as the girl looks him up and down.

"Haven't decided..."  she starts, lightly.

"U..Umm..Hello! I'm...." he starts, as she moves over, and brings her knee up between his legs...The boy tumbling to the ground in a heap.

"Oooh. Dropped." she chuckles, before turning to you, and holding out the box. "Thirty. And I'll borrow him later."

You reach into your pocket, and pull out some bills..The girl handing you the box in turn for your own money. You see her step over him, and start off..As you look down at the boy....

"Hey...Um.." you start, pondering..

========================================================================================================================================

1. Offer him a hand up.

2. Apologize

3. Ask if he wants to watch you change OMORA's Core out.

4. Ignore Faust, and get to work.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Relieved..
Bladder Level: Mostly empty
Libido Level: 20%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Daytime 2/???

You give the boy a few seconds, as you rub the back of your head.

"Aha...Sorry about that.." you call, before bending down slightly. "Didn't think she would.....Here, take my hand..."

The boy seems to writhe on the ground for a bit, before quietly taking your hand, and being helped to his feet, his own eyes a bit twitchy from the sudden assault.

"You wanna watch me change this out? I think OMORA's basically about to upgrade, and..."

The boy nods quietly, still staggering a bit as he walks....Prompting you to open the door for him, and start in.

This little labratory, with a sink and the like for experiments, has become like a second home for you over the past few weeks. Mostly due to all of the work you put into OMORA, but something about it just feels....cozy.

You gesture the boy over to a seat, as you direct your mechanical friend to a center table, and gesture.

"OMORA...Open central processes." you call, as the girl's eyes seem to murk up again....And then go blank, a touch to the back of her neck opening her central cavity...Where a blue core sits ominously....

You move to a cabinet to pull out a pair of gloves, and slide them on....Knowing from experience that direct skin contact is....dangerous. [As Eoria informed you all too eagerly of before], and you open up the box....

The shining, blue core looks somehow more radiant than before....As you immediately feel the effects it has on your body.

"Gotta do this fast.." you tell yourself, reaching a hand in to grasp OMORA's core....and then, moving the larger core closer....

..........!!!

You feel your body starting to tense up immediately from holding both cores.....But, you bite your lip and fight it. You need to get this done..and the gloves are keeping the worst of it from you....

You set the smaller core down in the box...before adjusting a small grip to accommodate for the larger core...

'Thank God I made the central area sizable enough..' you think, wondering how horrible it would have been to get a core you couldn't use....Before closing the box, and closing OMORA's central cavity.

"Phew....." you call, glancing over at the recovering boy. "That should do it. OMORA, engage start up..."

There's a small pause, before the girl's eyes light up...and almost seems to glow for a bit..As she looks the two of you over.

"Good afternoon, Creator Saiga, and Companion Faust." she starts, her hands moving to entwine with one another. "I believe that you are both are experiencing distress near your lower abdominal regions. Internal...And external."

You wince a bit as she speaks..feeling an all too dainty tone in her voice...As you turn to Faust.

"Yeah..He..got attacked." you state ,lightly.

"A most unfortunate situation.." she states, raising her hands. "Truly, I desire to aid you...But, my personal repertoire currently lacks the required tools to manage injuries.."

You lightly roll your eyes, and turn.

"Yeah, we're changing her personality now." you start, lightly. "OMORA, open directives. Personality info. Change to..."

===================================================================================================================================

1. Imouto Mode.

2. Onee-san Mode

3. Tsundere mode

4. Shy mode

5.  Dominant mode

6.  Robotic Mode

7. Sensual mode. [May bump up to lewd]

8. Keep current personality

Current Status:
Mental Status: Relieved..
Bladder Level: A bit Full
Libido Level: 22%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Daytime 3/???

"Engage....Hrm....Shy...or little sister..."

You find yourself lightly pondering between the two modes...As OMORA's eyes light up.

"U..U..Ummm...B..Big sis..." she starts, her face starting to tint red. "Do...do you...ummm.."

You see her eyes glance towards Faust....as she lightly covers where her chest cavity was...And you find yourself blinking a bit.

'Hrm....I didn't pick one of the two....But, she's only programmed to pick one..' you think....Folding your arms....

"H..Hey, OMORA. You feeling okay?" Faust calls, as the girl moves behind you, a small squeaking escaping from her..

She's become more advanced already....Though, you don't mind being the big sister in this case.

"Ahah..Sorry Faust. Looks like she's not used to you." you call, before gesturing. "Well....We'll have time for that. Let's go ahead and get to class.."

"Aha...Yeah...Let's."

You gently assure OMORA everything's okay, before heading to class....And droning through it.

You don't share Gym classes with Faust, so the class is mostly uneventful....

"Sup Giri?" An all too annoying voice calls, as you turn....

"Hello, Miu." you call to the girl, trying to keep a neutral expression.

"Whatcha doing?" she starts quietly....As you shake your head.

"Nothing special.." you call, trying to avoid her eyesight...As she snakes around to your front.

"Ohhh, just revolutionizing modern science and pleasure." she muses, grinning. "I decided to do away with the simple sort of vibrator, or onahole, and went the extra mile. Something that every lonely soul would want to cuddle up to in the middle of the night..."

"Miu, please.."

"Thaaaaaaaaaaat's right! I've managed to simulate life itself! In the form of a......Eh four to six female figure. Maybe a seven, if you drink right.."

You are mildly curious, but at the same time...

"You wanna come see her? Who knows...She might be up for sale, if you want.."

"I don't really need to purchase a bot.."

"Ohh, but she's just perfect....At least in actions. You just gotta know, before I put them in mass production. Then you'll know why  I'm always going to be the more popular scientist.."

You sigh, and rub your head...wondering..

=====================================================================================================================================

1. Reluctantly agree to see her 'creation'.

2. Brush her off with a noncommittal answer.

3. Brag about your own development.

4. Suggest someone else for the bot.

5. Remind her of the 'Bond-ator' incident.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Nnn...
Bladder Level: Rather Full..
Libido Level: 23%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Daytime 4/???