Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You nod your head, and gesture.

"OMORA, go ahead and vacate wastes in the bathroom." you start quietly, the figure turning and pacing towards the door. While she doesn't shut the door, you don't actually mind....Since it's just the two of you there right now.

You stretch out, and wait a fair bit..Looking over your sleeping attire. A pair of red pajamas that cup your moderately shapely figure nicely....As you wait for the telltale sounds of Flushing....and then the figure coming back out.

"Wastes have been voided." she states quietly, as you give another little wave.

"OMORA, state relations." you add once more, the girl's eyes softening again...

"My creators are Eoria Karakuri, and Saiga Giriko." she starts, the same as always. "I have not been acquainted with a significant portion of people....Though, I have had a moderately developed relationship with Faustus Necromonium....Including actions reserved for those with strong romantic feelings.."

You lightly roll your eyes, but smile...Turning around.

"We do need to get you more friends." you state, heading towards your room to change. You can't greet your friend in pajamas, after all..

You come out of you room, wearing a simple blue shirt, and a pair of knee-length shorts, heading a telltale knocking on the door.

ThumpThumpThump.

'Ah, that must be...'  you think, before moving to the door, and opening it up....

4d506362c03658508cc0682dbc3214e382c5f6c8

"Oh, G'morning Saiga!"

This petite girl is one of your contacts in the scientific department...Akebono Mukura.

"Morning Bono." you call to the girl, opening the door. "I take it you have it on you then?"

The purple haired girl grins, and starts into your home...Pulling out a sizable black box from her bag.

"Eheeh. Oh do I ever." she starts, quietly. "Had to pull a few strings, but I managed to find another crystal. A bigger one."

You raise an eyebrow, as she opens it slightly...and you see it.

A rather sizable gem...glowing bright blue that gives off a strange, prickly sensation on the back of your neck.

"And you're sure this is legit? The same kind we have for OMORA?"

The girl gives a coy grin....closing the box.

"Pretty hard to mistake it for anything else." she calls, pulling it back. "I mean, if you want to test it...By all means, don't mind me....But I'm not handing it over before I get my payment."

You sigh, and rub your head....

"How much? Twenty? Thirty?"

The girl shakes her head.

"A hundred." she states...As you visibly flinch.

"A hundred?! It's a power source that only works in a very specific kind of setup!"

"And it's very rare. AND you want it. Supply, Demand. You understand."

You cross your arms, looking down at the girl with a disdainful expression...

"Who else would even want this?"

"I have a buyer." she muses, twirling around. "Though, maybe I'd lower the price...If  you could do me a little favor...."

You bite your lip, pausing. Every time you hear her make a 'special' offer, it always ends up in some strange, eccentric, or vulgar situation...For the sake of 'Research' and 'Science.' You're not sure why almost all of the science-aficionados you know are perverts and weirdoes, but...If this is what you've been waiting on....

Then maybe it'd be worth it...

=======================================================================================================================================================

1. Offer her Fifty up front, and Fifty later.

2. Ask her what 'Little Favor' she wants.

3. Tell her to prove that it's what you're looking for.

4. Consult Eoria

5.  Refuse paying entirely

6. Ask about the other buyer.

Current Status:
Name: Saiga Giriko
Mental Status:Contemplative
Bladder Level: Rather Full
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 15%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Morning  4/???

Edited by Faust
Image didn't load (see edit history)

You lightly drum your fingers on your arm, glancing her over.

"Who else is trying to buy that kind of core off of you?" you ask the girl..as she gives a positively infuriating smug expression.

"A certain rival known as....Miu Iruma." she calls...And you immediately cringe.

"Yep. That sounds about right."

You've met quite a few number of people who irritate you in some way, shape, or form. Some of them are mild annoyances, like when Eoria goes on her humanity rants....Or, when Faust's wandering eye glances at you.....But, there's one person who seriously gets on your nerves.

A fellow scientist, but in a different manner. She's every bit as talented as you and Eoria...possibly combined....But, whereas Eoria is a ditz in general, getting easily distracted.....

Miu is an out and out lech....Deliberately inventing things for the sake of pursuing vulgar acts.....Neglecting some more potentially useful inventions for the sake of 'Navigating the oceans of pleasure'.

You have no doubt she'd find some way to abuse the strange gem for some kind of fetish work...Or, for something like a turbo-vibrator...or..something.

"Well....Let me see it." you state, lightly. "I want to make sure it's...legit"

Bono shrugs her shoulders, and opens up the box some more....As you see the gem....

It's about twice the size of the one that OMORA has currently installed....And, you can practically feel the energy coming off of it. You feel a sharp panging in your lower belly...Your bladder starting to dully ache upon your proximity to it.

"Mmm...Good enough? Or do you wanna touch it, and find out?" Bono teases you, as you lean back..The girl closing the box.

"I'll pass. I like the panties I'm wearing." you state quietly, as the girl steps back a bit. "What..kind of favor, do you need?"

"Hm? Oh, you're interested in a special offer this time?" she starts, grinning. "Well..I suppose if you wanted a small discount on this core... I was juuust thinking that I needed a model for my art project."

You feel a bit uneasy about this, but give a neutral smile.

"What kind of model?" you ask, as the girl taps her fingers along the box.

"Ohhh..Just a bit of standing around, and letting me command you around. A few sketches...A bit of measuring tape.....Maybe a private room with sufficient heating to accommodate the lack of clothes..."

You go silent for a few moments, as the girl grins.

"I need it to be accurate, ya'know." she starts, lightly. "Of course, I never said it had to be you. I just need it done sometime in the next few weeks...There's this project idea I have myself.."

You take a tensed breath, and frown.

"I'd rather not get involved in this kind of psuedo-sex trafficking business, Bono." you snark to the girl, who rolls her eyes.

"Well, I could also go for a date." she adds, with a smile. "A nice dinner. Maybe a movie. Oh, but nothing past second base, or I'd have to tear something off."

You wonder if she really needed to specify that, but you shake your head as your bladder pounds. You do need a bathroom, but you also want to keep the gem out of Miu's hands. What do you do..?

=============================================================================================================================================

1. Offer to pay her 50, and that you'll get her a model for her project.

2. Offer her 50, but nothing else.

3. Call in a favor from [Faust, Eoria]

4. Give up: You weren't meant to have that core

5. Offer to pay her in payments. [50 now, 50 later, or something else]

6. Offer something else. [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status:Contemplative
Bladder Level: Desperate...
Libido Level: 17%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Morning  5/???

Also I just realized that our rival sounds a lot like what the audience has been so far, except worse since we just control a story and not Sarilian Super science...

We CAN'T let her get it... not that I dislike leches in general but she seems like a bitch and even if she uses her science for sex, imagine the terrifying things she could make with something that has Twice the power or more of our human sized robot. Or best case scenario our incredible magic science gets wasted somehow which whilst better than whatever kind of magic rapebot could be made isn't good either.

and not to suddenly talk shit about our favorite scientist but I'd take something that whilst has a lot of sexual parts to it (our human bot having sex organs and an excretory system) at least anything she makes is better than that.

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Curiousanon said:

well... I want to ask Author!Faust, why is it that Saiga is footing the bill? It's Eoria's robot...

I'll say either 1 or 3

AuthorFaust: As OMORA herself stated, her creators are Saiga and Eoria. And, as the story has shown, OMORA lives with Saiga. It could be debated that OMORA, while Eoria's Vision, is more of Saiga's own 'Robot'. Or, perhaps OMORA is her own being, and Saiga just wishes to help a friend.

TL;DR reason: Because plot.

3 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

3 just explain the situation to him and say the crystal is for OMORA.  (Idk if it is or not)

AuthorFaust: It is for OMORA.

12 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: As OMORA herself stated, her creators are Saiga and Eoria. And, as the story has shown, OMORA lives with Saiga. It could be debated that OMORA, while Eoria's Vision, is more of Saiga's own 'Robot'. Or, perhaps OMORA is her own being, and Saiga just wishes to help a friend.

TL;DR reason: Because plot.

got it. Apologies for questioning it, though if I may also ask (other than because plot) what actually ARE the crystals? I mean as far as I know they have some connection to Saril herself, so... What are they supposed to be and why is it just this rare thing that a bunch of highschool/college kids know about rather than being explored in a more traditional sense? I mean I'd think a whole new element would be a big fucking deal to scientists everywhere, and a lot of chemists, biologists, biochemists and other scientist types would take great interest in this mysterious item for both its properties and its use as a power source.

You flip open your phone at this, and start tapping away, messaging your silver-haired friend...

'Hey. I need you to do something.' you state in a message, getting a response back almost immediately.

'What is it this time?' she responds..As you start back, Bono watching, and waiting as you type away.

'Well, I managed to find another of those cores...' you start, typing away rapidly as you cross one leg over the other. 'but, they want a Lot of money for it. Unless I can either get them a date, or a model for one of their projects..'

You flip your phone back, and lightly rest a hand on your stomach..waiting for a few, agonizing minutes....Before getting a response.

'I'm not going on a date with a stranger! Or modelling! How much did they want for it? '

You bite your lip softly, as you continue to type, and argue......Feeling an urgent need.....

'A hundred. If we had this, we could have OMORA running far more processes. It's got about twice the output, and...'

You type up a fevered storm, as minutes pass...And the girl's back and forths gets you almost nowhere....

"So, do we have a deal?" you hear Bono calling after a bit, while you positively writhe in place.

"Nnngh..." you sound, slamming your phone shut. At best, she said she's willing to cover part of the payment, but she's not willing to go for any alternative methods. Even with you dropping hints about all of the times she's gone studying too long, or neglected a bathroom for other reasons, or even the diaper incident...None of it seems to bend her will past that....But more importantly...

You are desperate to head to the bathroom, and time before you need to head out is short. You need to find a different way to approach, or....

=============================================================================================================================================

1. Say you're still ironing it out, but want to purchase it still.

2. Say your partner is being.....difficult.

3. Say you can't think when you're this desperate

4. Actually call someone, instead of texting. [Eoria, Faust]

5. Go to the bathroom, before it's too late.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Bothered....
Bladder Level: Desperate!!!
Libido Level: 17%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time Frame:  Morning  6/???