Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

On 3/4/2017 at 7:27 PM, Faust said:

The Author is looking a bit better after being in what I would basically call a mild coma. It'll probably be thursday or so before he posts an update.

And, to idly join in on the debate:

RobinxChrom is only true OTP, but i'll take a RobinxHenry. The Author picked Sumia for his playthrough.

Husbandos are fine too.

Blair was one of the few waifus in a husbando-centric Series. Kind of a shame, really.

I'm contractually obligated to say Yuno is Best Waifu given the Author's thing. He'd be mad otherwise.

Also, Flonne in the lead? Or, Yuno? ...I'll pass it on, so he can think on stuff.

Edited by Faust (see edit history)
17 hours ago, heartkitten13 said:

I still want Saiga on plot on Another Note. Though, basically anything on Plot will do. 

Saiga is basically our Eoria take 2 since we completely screwed that run up for actually accomplishing anything...I'm assuming we would do some work on OMORA and stuff. On the other hand, the Yuno on plot, what's the goal, what would we be trying to accomplish? As stated, lobby ideas.

AuthorFaust: It seems there is a divide between overly lewd, and plot..... Faust can only really see two sort of options...Saiga, on Another Note..Or Flonne in Beach Adventures, at Naughty.

AuthorFaust: So, to try to set up an actual decision sometime this week, Faust will narrow it down to those. Either Saiga, on Another Note. [Plot or Lewd], or Flonne on Beach adventures. [Naughty or Vulgar]

AuthorFaust: And if Faust can't get a decision on the two by this time tomorrow, Faust will break the tie himself.