Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You quietly pace to the bathroom, and strip off your wet things....Moving towards the shower with a bit of a spring in your step...

It's not too odd to you to be showering in someone else's house....But, you keep the door unlocked, naughty thoughts still filling your mind as you turn the knob to start up the warm water....

"Ahhhhhhh...This is..heavenly.." you call to yourself, leaning into the water for a bit as you feel your bladder dully aching in need....

Pang....Pang...

You try to ignore the pressure trying to force it's way out....Giving your girlhood a few, naughty....pleasant rubs to keep it in.....Your fingers lingering a bit longer than you would admit....

'Mmmnn...Mmm...Lovely pressure..' you account to yourself with a low, lovely moaaaan.....Juices starting to stick to your fingers.

"Eoria? I've got a towel, and some of my clothes for you." the boy's voice calls out, as he knocks on the door. "I'll leave em outside for you to take.."

He seems to be wise enough to not try to walk in on a girl bathing....But you are feeling a rise in both kinds of pressure.....

How do you proceed?

==========================================================================================================================================

1. Invite him into the bathroom

2. Pounce him, naked.

3. Pee in the shower

4. Pleasure yourself more

5. Deliberately stay in the shower as long as you can

6. Leave the bathroom, and do things normally.

7. Other [Specify]

8. Call a friend on your phone. [Options: Saiga, Yuno, Lyna, OMORA]

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Mmmm....
Bladder Level: Rather Full [+Diuretic]
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 70%
Inventory: Soft Taco, desperation visor
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Afternoon 4/???

Your lips curl into a smile, as you dip your fingers back down to your quivering girlhood, and start pressing and rubbing again.

"Mmmmahhh..!!! Aaaaahhh..!" you moaaaaaaaaan out loudly as you hope the boy hears....Shuddering and gasping as you start to lose yourself in it.....

"E..erm... I...I'll.." he starts sheepishly...As you raise your voice.

"N...Nooo..! C..cooooome in..!" you moan out, starting to gasp as your fingers feel wetter....sliding against you more and more. "Nnnnnghh..P...pleaaaaaasee come in.."

You plead through the door...and for a few moments, you wonder if he can still hear you....Before you hear the knob turning, and the door being pushed open.....

"I'm...Uh..I'm not staring, I swear.." he calls out, quietly. "I'll..just drop these off in here, and.."

You quickly pull the curtain to the side at this, and peek out at him...fingers dutifully working away at your tender area....your bladder pounding to be relieved...

"N..No...w..waaaait..." you start with a shudder, thinking on what you want the boy to see...or do.

=================================================================================================================================================

1. Stare all he wants.

2. Invite him into the shower

3. Invite him to watch you pee

4. Invite him to see how far you can pee

5. Show off his own naked body to you

6. Other [specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ahhhnn,,!
Bladder Level: Desperate...! [+Diuretic]
Libido Level: 85%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Afternoon 5/???

You shiver for a bit, before throwing back the curtains, and grinning.

"W..Why don't you join me?" you groan out, putting your modest bust, and dripping girlhood on display for the boy....shivering slightly. "A..And staaaaaare all you waaaaaaant.."

You feel yourself tingling...trembling at the sight of the boy's lustful eyes looking over you anew...Your internal muscles feeling like they're wearing out...

"W...Well..I..I do need to clean up.." he calls, before starting to strip out......and you find your eyes trailing downward again....

"M..Mmm..P..plenty of room.." you groan, feeling like your naughty bits are on fire.....as he squeezes into the shower with you..... His excitement brushing against your legs....

"M..Mm...Do you wan..want me to wash your back? Or..." he asks as you shiver a bit more...Your internal control starting to fade away....Your mind filling with vulgar thoughts.....

"I want you to..." you start, pondering slightly...

=============================================================================================================================================

1. Wash my back

2. Play with my girls

3. Play with my ass

4. Touch my twatty

5. Torment my Tinkle tank

6. Stuff me. [Rump, Twat]

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Desperate...! [+Diuretic]
Libido Level: 90%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Afternoon 6/???

2 and 5 as well.

(For the record, I find it interesting that last time frame everyone wanted to delay the peeing earlier, and so far everyone has chosen option 5 literally the next time frame! ;D I see what you did though, getting Faust some "hands-on" time first! - I also remembered that we still haven't used the desperation visor, but I'm not sure if we'll get the chance to use it with how quickly things are happening again, like earlier! At this point we'd have to immediately 7 our way out of the shower into some sort of how long can we hold it challenge, which we will obviously very soon lose. Unless you all were actually really serious about not peeing yet and we get Faust to help...could always do that another day though,or some variation on that, for science...I think I found an idea for another day perhaps? Wouldn't even have to be Eoria, just need the visor.)

1 hour ago, Newbiepeer said:

2 and 5 as well.

(For the record, I find it interesting that last time frame everyone wanted to delay the peeing earlier, and so far everyone has chosen option 5 literally the next time frame! ;D I see what you did though, getting Faust some "hands-on" time first! - I also remembered that we still haven't used the desperation visor, but I'm not sure if we'll get the chance to use it with how quickly things are happening again, like earlier! At this point we'd have to immediately 7 our way out of the shower into some sort of how long can we hold it challenge, which we will obviously very soon lose. Unless you all were actually really serious about not peeing yet and we get Faust to help...could always do that another day though,or some variation on that, for science...I think I found an idea for another day perhaps? Wouldn't even have to be Eoria, just need the visor.)

Of course we don't want her to pee, but more importantly, we don't want her to pee voluntarily. We want to give her, or shall we say let Faust give her, exquisite torture until it forces its way out of her with little input from Eoria herself.

You wriggle your hips, and thrust them back into the boy, shuddering.

"P...play with my girls..!" you call, throwing your hands up a bit, as the boy's arms go around you...Starting to cup your breasts and rub at your tensed nipples...

"L..Like this?" he calls out as he gently rubs at them...Causing you to eke out a loud moaaaaaan.

"Mmmmghhh..! Mmmm..Yessss..!"  you call with another pronounced wriggle, shivering wildly. "A..and my bladder..! Press on it..! Torment it..!"

You feel something hard jutting against you as you say this...One of the boy's hands sliding down your belly...looking for that firm, taut tank.....

"You mean..here..?" he calls out innocently...before you feel his fingers sharply press at that swollen orb....

Pssssshh

Forcing a sizable, tensed up stream to Spurt to life between your legs...as your legs buckle, and you gasp loudly....

"A..Ahh...! I..I can't..." you groan, your arms going down, and your hands cupping your bladder...The boy pressing on you again and again....

PssshhpssshhhhhhPsssshhhh..

Each one forming a longer, and longer stream, a different kind of shower spraying down your thighs. You whimper and groan...at your wit's end...As you lean against the shower.....

You're losing it...! It's coming out..! What do you try to do because of that?

=================================================================================================================================================

1. Back up onto Faust, and flood him

2. Tell him to stop pressing

3. Tell him to stuff you

4. Kneel down, and just flood the shower

5. Other [specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Leaking..!!!![+Diuretic]
Libido Level: 95%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Evening 1/???

You shudder and groan, leaning over the shower and bracing against the wall.

"G..Go...Go on..and stick it in..!" you call to him with a MOAN, feeling yourself losing the battle of inches....little bits of piddle escaping your lower lips. "H..Hurry..!"

You can't hold it much longer....And, you feel the boy's hands gripping your sides. You brace yourself for impact, but....

"Hawah?!!!"

You feel a strong stream of piddle gushing out from your girlhood, unobstructed. You gasp and moan sharply, but....

"F..Faust...! That's..the wr..wroo..." you try to tell the boy, as he BUCKS into your ass, pushing you forward and rocking you on his hips.

"Ahhh..Aghhh..E..Eooria...!!" he groaaaaans behind you as he continues to buck into your ass wildly. You groan sharply, tensing your ass, and clenching it firmly....His cock pulsing  wildly....

As you feel your bladder just give up, and a GUSHING stream starting to flow between your legs. You can't stop...You feel like you'll never stop...!

And...It feels good. You shudder and gasp, the boy's fingers rubbing at your spraying twatty....On the brink.....

As he bucks into you harder, you decide...

===============================================================================================================================

1. Tell him to stop plowing your ass

2. Buck back against him

3. Let it all unfold

4. Clench as tight as you can

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Losing it...!
Libido Level: 99.9%