Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You grind a little more...before starting to position your phone so you can snap a perfect shot of your sopping, dripping panties....And pull it back to inspect....

Halting your grinding at the pure agony your nethers starts to scream at you...As you send it to Faust....

And realize how long you've been doing this! You whip your leg back over the chair, and start to stagger through your home on shaky legs....very quickly gathering your things....

"Ohhh..Ohhh I'm gunna...gunna be late.." you groan, cupping your swollen bladder, and rubbing your thighs together....As you barely make it out of the house in time......

As you start to head to the bus stop though, a fierce contraction on your bladder makes you freeze in your tracks, and sends you to your knees.... Your fingers all too eagerly pressing against your damp girlhood to apply pressure...

"N..Nnnghhh...Nnn...I'm not...gonna...make it...!" you softly whimper to yourself, the presses devolving to some rabid rubbings...your twat's aching making it impossible to tell if you're about to flood, or basically squirt all over the ground in lust.....

"E...Eoria?" the boy's voice calls...As you look up to see the boy himself pacing towards you...A fair ways away from his own house....eyes full of worry...And pants...

Practically torn from sheer excitement...

"C...C..Come on..! We...We'll miss the bus if you don't get up..." he protests...As you lightly lick your lips....

He came all the way down here, because of your own....unique kind of morning greeting.... And he's looking needy as well....

Perhaps....this could be an opportunity...

==============================================================================================================================================

1. Say you can't move without peeing.

2. Try to get up, and make it to the bus

3. Ask him to carry you

4. Start playing with his pants.

5. Tackle him to the ground and....

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Gonna....
Bladder Level: 94% Fullness
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 98%
Inventory: Soft Taco, Diuretic, desperation visor
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Daytime 1/???

3 hours ago, GaminDan said:

I agree with Johncarew and Faust are you going to post on the pokemon Sun moon 

AuthorFaust: Faust has not abandoned the story, despite how it may look. Faust just posts updates irregularly when it comes to regular fiction. Though, Faust does have Sun and moon as an option for this forum....

AuthorFaust: Faust personally tends to slow if there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest expressed in it..

46 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: Faust has not abandoned the story, despite how it may look. Faust just posts updates irregularly when it comes to regular fiction. Though, Faust does have Sun and moon as an option for this forum....

AuthorFaust: Faust personally tends to slow if there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest expressed in it..

I just kinda lost touch with the website

You give a nervous laugh, still blushing ear to ear as you glance downward...

"U..Um....Umm...If I move...It's gonna come out.." you sound softly, glancing up. "C..could you...H..Help me...move...?"

You give him the best pleading look you can.....As he moves over to your side.

"S..S..Sure..!" he calls out, quickly, and kneels down to support you. "J..just take my hand.."

You slide a hand up to take his hand, and start to pull yourself up..

Psssh...

And immediately feel a lengthy spurt escaping your panties.

"A..Ahhh..!" you gasp out loud, trying to press your legs together tighter, and grip yourself with your other hand...definitely feeling the warmth of your released waters running down your thighs....The boy's face glowing bright red....

"E...Eo..." he whimpers as you steady yourself...trying to make it to your feet without spilling more of your own pent-up lemonade......

You manage to get to your feet, but you still aren't confident you can make a move. Leaking a little was one of the worst things that could happen..As you feel like a small ocean is right at the edge of your lower lips....... And the warmth at your fingertips makes it hard to keep your train of thought away from that viciously primal urge....

'I...I need to pee......and I need to cum so bad...' you think, the boy standing by your side as you slowly inch forward...trying to plot your next manner of attack...

=============================================================================================================================================

1. Try to sprint to the bus stop.

2. Take it slowly, and carefully. [You might not make it to the stop in time]

3. Grab a certain part of Faust

4. Tackle Faust to the ground

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: *Waterfalls and Pipes*
Bladder Level: Leaking!!!
Libido Level: 98%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Daytime 2/???

You can only stagger for so many more feet..Before your body completely caves in...And, you can feel your own personal timer  ticking down by the seconds....

Step by step..inch by inch...

"A..Ah...We're not gonna make it.." he calls quietly...As you make your move....

Tackling the boy...So the two of you tumble into the grass with a whumpf.

"A..Ahh..?" he sounds as you feel another long, fierce spray of fluid coat your panties anew...

Sssshhh....

Enough to feel it dripping off of you....As you find yourself straddling Faust's hips....his tented pants already starting to glisten with fluids....Your own fluids...

"I don't think we're gonna make it..." you softly pant to the boy, your lower lips quivering....ready to part, and spill out....

"E..Eoria..?"

Time is short....And, with the looming threat of the schoolbus having past, you decide...

==================================================================================================================================================

1. Pull him out, and have fun with his excitement.

2. Press up against him, and try to hold out.

3. Try to get him to eat you out

4. Slide off your panties to use on him.

5.  Just flood his excitement

6. Grind against him until it's all out

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Dam breaking...!
Bladder Level: SPILLING!!!
Libido Level: 99%
Quest: