Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You rub at your panties a bit more with the pen....Starting to pick up the phone for another response as you get up out of the chair.

'Oh, not much. Just..keeping myself busy.' you type back....Pondering.....Before finally letting go of the pen, and start to slide your skirt up in the front....

While the pen applied some lovely pressure, you feel you need a bit more to hold back the tide...As you slide your leg over the chair, and start to rest your weight on the back of it...

"Mmmm...Now That's  some lovely pressure.."  you softly muse, grinding along the back of the chair...Sliding yourself up...and down....Up...and down...Letting your breath quicken...As you await a response......

Bzzt....

You pick up the phone with two hands, as you read the messages again.

"I didn't need to know about your masturbation habits, Eoria.' The red head's voice practically calls through text....As she picks up on your subtle remark.... 'I'm not gonna start whacking it like That idiot Faust, ya'know.'

You want to chuckle....But rubbing is just starting to feel SO good....

Even the repeated sloshes, and poundings of your bladder aren't enough to deter you...As you shakily think about your next move...

==============================================================================================================================================

1.  Deny that you're masturbating.

2. Remark that maybe he'll appreciate your lewdity

3. Keep grinding on your chair

4. Take and or send lewd pictures.

5. Head to the bathroom

6. Stop, and deny yourself relief

7. Breakfast

8. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Greatly enticed
Bladder Level: Desperate...
Stomach Level: N/A
Libido Level: 75%
Inventory: Soft Taco, Diuretic, desperation visor
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time Frame:  Morning 3/???

You groan, starting to grind faster and faster....Messaging Saiga back.

'Well....I bet he'd enjoy me sharing my bouts of lewdity.' you message the girl, pressing your body into the chair even more.....

"Ohhh....Ohhhh....Ohhhhh...S'getting bad..." you moan, the pounding of your bladder, and the aching of your nethers starting to get the better of you. You can feel the red rushing to your cheeks, and you let out a low, soft moaaaaaaaan....Your body slowly winding like a spring...

BZZZT

You flip your phone open to see her message....grinning.

'Then message him about your uncontrollable lust. I don't wanna hear about it. I'll see you at school.'

You let out a soft moan...feeling your internal waters sloooooooooosh about....Like you could pee any minute.....

But...you're grinding so good....Peeing now could be a waste...Unless...

========================================================================================================================================

1. Go pee normally

2. Go to the bathroom to Finish up.

3. Take off your panties before they get any wetter.

4. Try to hold it until you get to school.

5. Message Faust, like Saiga said.

6. Eat breakfast

7. Keep grinding until...

8. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: So. HORNY.
Bladder Level: Desperate!!!
Libido Level: 85%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Morning 4/???

You let out a low moaaaaaan, pulling your phone out again.

"M..Mmthh..He..He better pick up.." you whimper, grinding a  bit more...Before glancing around..Idly rubbing yourself against the chair some more.....

ring....Ring...Ring...

"Mmmgh....Morning Eoria..." the boy's voice calls, as you give a small, excited gasp..Nearly spilling out there..

"M..Mmm..Morning..!" you sound, rubbing a bit faster. "I..I just figured...I should tell you.."

"Mmm...? Ah..?" the boy's voice sounds...a bit tired as you give a lewd grin he doesn't see.

"I'm....I'm just..So Desperate right now.."

"A..Ah?!!!!"

There's that lovely gasp of excitement. You grin, rubbing yourself along the chair a bit faster......fumbling about for a tool you have....

A small little visor, that you slide over your eyes.

"L..Looks like I'm at about.....Five hundred and....Twenty Milliliters of fluid....."  you pant, looking at your own little glass, as the visor projects. "Th..think of a water balloon.... Or, a b...big bottle of water, with just a tiiiiiny bit of airspace in it.."

"E..Eoria...!"

"And if that fills the rest of the way up.....Then I'm going to just...Spill out.." you add, feeling the first of many contractions....

"E..Eoria..you should get to a bathroom then...!" his voice calls..along with a few breaths. "W..Why are you telling me this instead..?"

You smile, and press yourself into the desk more....shivering.

"B..Because Saiga and OMORA said this really  gets you running.." you muse, grinding faster. "And...And....Ohhhhh...I wanna pee... Wanna pee so badly..!"

"E..Eoria.." Faust's voice weakly protests...As you imagine the look on his face....And the struggle he's feeling. With a deep breath, you decide...

============================================================================================================================================

1. To hump the desk

2. To go to the bathroom

3. To dirty talk Faust

4. To Command Faust to do something naughty

5. To hang up

6. To press on your bladder

7. To take a lewd picture

8. To tell him what you're doing too

9. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Very needy
Bladder Level: 88% Fullness
Libido Level: 92%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Morning 5/???

You let out a soft moaaaan into the reciever as you keep grinding your tinkle-tormented twat into the corner of the desk, starting to pant loudly for the one on the other end of the line.

"Ohhhh.....Ohhhh...Ohhhhhh....I...I don't know how much more I can hold it back...." you sweetly sound to the boy, feeling the rushing sensation of mounting lust.... Combined with your positively POUNDING piddle pot primed to pour out at the first chance...

"Are you enjoying this?" you ask, speeding up, and pressing against the desk...No longer just for your lust..But to keep your tides of held waters from coming in... The swell from staining your now quite slippery panties. "You should be...Say it! Say you're stroking to all of the sweet sounds I'm making..!"

"Ah..Ahhhnnn..." the boy's voice sounds out...panting, but not making words........as you let your other hand wander again...

Sliding down over your slender figure, and pressing on that little, distended water balloon above your belly.....

"A.Aaah!!! D..don't push on my piddle pot! It'll pour out into my pristine...panties.....!" you protest to the boy through the phone, hearing him groan loudly....

"Y....You're the one who's....h.holding in so much piddle...." he sounds back..a bit rougher than you expected. "And then..C..called me....to...to tell me...that you had to pee...!"

You smile, moaning as you feel your body winding like a spring...ready to pop off...

"You're...the naughty....Boy....St...staring at me....." you start back, gasping between humps. "Watching me...wanting me to wet...and wail....All over your cock......If only you were here.......What would you do to me?"

You buck a bit faster, as the boy's frantic breaths start to pick up.

"I'd  positively...pound your pissy pussy..before it poured out all of that piddle.." he groans, sounding close...As you try to figure out what to do for the finale...

=========================================================================================================================================

1. Stop humping, and tell him you'll meet him at school.

2. Tell him to stop stroking, while you get off.

3. Snap  a picture with your phone, before sending it to him.

4. Try to pee a little bit, to alleviate pressure. [You may not be able to stop]

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ahhh!!!
Bladder Level: 90% Fullness
Libido Level: 96%
Quest:

Time Frame:  Morning 6/???