Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You feel a medley of emotions. A moderate amount of worry....A bit of lust over watching the girl's accident.....but more prominent of it all..

Shame...

'I couldn't help her, before it was too late...' you think, as the girl sits there.....Quickly rounding the corner after whoever's there. You can't change the past....

But you can keep the witnesses to her accident to a minimal.

You quickly round the corner, holding the line a fair bit.

Face_Anger-Small.png

"Oh! You're awake!" the girl's voice calls, golden armor donning her clothes...and red hair that's held up in a ponytail. "Alfonse was talking about you. You summoned two heroes for us today..."

You pause for a bit, but nod your head, rubbing the back of it.

"Yes....I mean, yeah, I am.." you start lightly, bowing a bit. "My name's Faust....Erm...nice to meet you..?"

The girl's neutral expression turns into a smile, as she rocks onto her other heel.

"Name's Anna. I'm the commander in this castle. So, if you have any questions, or need help with anything, you can come to me."

You stand up a bit straighter as she announces herself as the commander....Feeling a tiny bit of worry....Before you can say anything though...

"I'm Elise!" the blonde girl calls behind you suddenly, with a broad smile. "I..er..I have a few questions."

.Anna smiles, and kneels down to look Elise in the eyes.

"Yes, little one?" she asks...as Elise smiles back.

"Ah...I was just wondering where a few rooms in the castle were.." she starts, lightly. "We got our room, but.."

Anna grins, and stands back up.

"It is a big castle." she starts, lightly. "The bathrooms are on the other side of the hall....The kitchen's down this way.....We were just thinking about gathering you guys up for some dinner.."

"Ah....And where do you wash your clothes..?"

The question sneaks out of you quickly, as the red head turns.

"Ah....The help can handle that." she starts lightly, before giving a playful smirk. "If you wet your bed, Tactician, they'll come gather the sheets a bit later if you ask them."

You end up flushing yourself, as Elise looks at you nervously.

"Well....Mind taking me on a tour?" Elise calls, lightly. "I'd like to know my way around.."

"Sure thing." Anna muses, turning back. "Follow me, Little hero!"

You start to go after her, but remember the green haired girl around the corner....And steel yourself.

'I....just hope she doesn't hate me..' you think to yourself nervously, as you round the corner....

Fwump

And the girl nearly tackles you....lightly sobbing.

"P..P..Please don't be mad at me.." she sobs into your chest, squeezing you tightly. "I...I tried my best...I'm s...s..sorry that...I.."

You feel a bit bad again...But gently rest your hand on her head...rubbing slightly.

"N...No....It's my fault.." you apologize, quietly. "If...If I'd have taken the tour right away...I'd have...I would have been able to...I..."

"B..But if I'd have been able to hold longer.."

"But if I'd have searched faster...."

It takes a bit to realize that she's not mad at you..... On the contrary. She seems to be worried you're mad for her shortcomings. You gently squeeze the girl a bit, trying to snap her out of her little despair fit....And nudge her a bit.

"C...C'mon, let's go back to my room." you nudge the girl along. "M..maybe we can find something for you to wear."

The girl sheepishly nods....as you take her back into your room....

'Hm....I wonder where the clothes are...' you think to yourself, as the girl wanders around the other side....her legs still glistening with her loosed waters...and the front of her skirt matted to them...still looking damp....

She shivers slightly, blushing still...As she lightly pulls it off her legs a bit..

"It's...getting bit cold..." she whimpers to herself, apparently forgetting you're there again...As you try to consider what to do....

===================================================================================================================================

1. See about making a dress of the sheets.

2. Check the dressers for something to choose from

3. Ask her if she wants you to read a book to her again.

4. Hug her for warmth

5. Ask her to take her wet things off so they can be washed

6. Go inspect the damage to her outfit

7. Ask her if she's wet herself before.

8. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: A touch down...
Bladder Level: Moderately full...
Libido Level: 60%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 3/???

Hero List:

Elise: Healer. [5 Star rating]
Affection: <3 <3 <3

Nino: Wind Mage [4 Star Rating]
Affection:  <3 <3 <3

Virion: Archer. [2 Star Rating]
Affection: ???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You start over to the girl again, giving a small gesture to her.

"C'mon...I didn't get a good look at the damage.."  you call to Nino...who merely blushes, and pulls her cape back....

You find yourself staring at the skirt, with an immense wet patch against the crotch area....Her legs lightly glistening...As she softly whimpers. It's..quite a view, but you manage to tear yourself away from the girl's body after a bit, nodding a bit.

"Alright..Let's see what I have..."  you start quietly, moving to your cabinet, and opening it up. You see a medley of shirts about your size....Maybe a bit larger...and some robes.

You Put a hand to your chin, gauging which ones are the best.....As you turn to Nino.

"Y..You don't have to wear those wet things, you know."  you state, quietly. "If they're getting cold, you could take them off..."

"A..Ah..." she starts meekly, averting her eyes again. "My...My mother would always make me wear anything I'd wet until it dried out....While doing my chores."

You flush a bit at this, as you pull a few things out....

"I see..." you start, before pulling a few things off. Nino is a fair bit smaller than you...But, you're sure she can wear something...if you wrap it around enough. 

'The question is....What do we try?'

============================================================================================================================

1. A regular-sized shirt. [It might not be large enough]

2. Some Robes you found. [Might be a bit too big]

3. Your own shirt. [It is a bit big on even you....]

4. Tie her cape into a skirt.

5. Tell her to just go bare down there until her clothes can get washed

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: A touch distracted
Libido Level: 70%
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 4/???

Hero List:

You pull a few things out of the cabinet, turning around to the girl.

"Here. You should wear this." you call, lightly. "The shirt should help cover you....and the robes should help, if not."

The girl takes the shirt and robes at this....nodding a bit.

"O..okay." she calls, as she starts to turn around, unfastening her cloak.

You find yourself staring at her wet thighs a bit longer, before she starts to tug up her shirt, and you mentally progress enough to realize what she's doing....

'Ah..!!! She's...changing..' you think, starting to turn around politely. Bright red fills your face, as you wait for a few tensed moments...peeking over your shoulder to see if she's finished.....

Seeing the girl's perky, round bottom for a moment before she drapes the robes over her like a cloak.....And she turns a bit...

You quickly turn around, as her voice pipes up.

"I..I'm done changing!" she calls out to you....As you try to suppress your flush...Quietly turning around.

"O..Okay.." you stammer,...Looking the girl over.

The shirt is very loose on her...but, it covers her rather well...And the robes function similar to a nice, long dress.....That's open in the front. You find yourself staring at her legs for a few more seconds again...As she lightly tilts her head.

"D..Do I look okay?" she calls meekly...And you give her a small smile.

"Y...You do!" you call, giving a thumbs up. "Very cute...And it should do.."

The girl beams, and raises her hands in victory, smiling.

"Hehehe...Yay!" she calls.....As you see the shirt riding up in the front and.....

You realize that you didn't think about underwear at all. The girl looks up at you as you find yourself staring again....as she ends up relaxing, and covering herself with the shirt again...

"A..Are you okay?" she asks, darting forward and trying to stretch onto her tip toes to feel your forehead. "You're..You're looking bright red..."

Her hand presses against your forehead....While her petite, soft body presses up against you....

"And....There's something...very...stiff...down...here.." she adds as her other hand starts to slide down....As you feel yourself pressing against her....

This is a troublesome situation. How do you respond?

=============================================================================================================================

1. Push her away

2. Kneel down, so she doesn't have to stretch to touch your forehead

3. Insist everything is fine.

4. Tell her she has to leave your room now

5. Say nothing, and see how it pans out.

6. Tell her the truth

7, Kiss her

8. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: *Blush*
Libido Level: 75%
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 5/???

Hero List:

You kneel down quietly as the girl tries to slide her hands towards your pants...looking her in the eyes.

"I..I feel great.....Everything's fine." you state to the petite girl, smiling nervously. "Don't worry.."

You rest your hand on the girl's head at this, and lovingly pat it...the girl blushing brightly.

"O..Okay..." she stammers, blushing brightly as she insists on pressing her hand to your head. "B...but..you still feel really warm. You're not getting sick, are you?"

"A..Ah...No..!"  you answer quietly, waving your hands. "Nooo...I'm fine...I swear."

The girl gently lowers her hand, before her gaze seems to divert from yours.

"You...you can talk to me, you know.." she calls, quietly. "I..I know you probably think I'm just a kid...B..but I'm not just a scared little girl!"

She puffs up her chest, and tries to look at you with fire in her eyes...but it looks more like she's pleading than anything.

"I..I trained with the black fang to be helpful! And....I may have my shortcomings..but I'm not a kid! I'm an adult! And...And You can come to me if you need to chat about anything, or if you ever need anything....Or...Or..Or..."

You smile warmly at this, the girl trying her hardest to convince you..As you gently pat her head again.

"Well..we should do something about your wet clothes..."  you mention..as she glows bright red again.

"I...erm..I...I.." she stammers, flushing. "I..I know I...but I'm still an adult! I...it's not like they can't have accidents too..! I just..."

You lightly grin, the girl's wet garments a little ways away....Just a touch out of sight from the girl herself....As you feel your own bladder panging at the sight....

"I just...and...You know.."

You cannot help but feel that she's incredibly cute when she's all flustered. Though, where to steer the conversation from here...

==========================================================================================================================

1. Divert her attention to dinner

2. Tease her about her accident. [Lightly]

3. Tell her she's adorable

4. Agree that adults can have accidents too.

5. More headpats

6. Let her ramble

7. Tell her you'll handle her wet clothes

8. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Hehehe
Bladder Level: Rather Full...
Libido Level: 78%
Quest: