Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You glance around after a fair bit of thought, and wave your hand slightly.

"We'll...find Alfonse, and he'll be able to tell us where you can erm....."

"O..Okay." she calls, pressing her legs together, and lowering her hands to her skirt. She squirms a fair bit...and though it's a cute view....You figure it's time to get to work.

You start to wander around the castle, looking for the blue haired boy....Waiting on the girls every so often so you don't lose either of them....

And wander....and wander.

And wander...

'Erm....This castle is even bigger than I thought..' you think after what feels like half an hour of wandering.....Passing by countless doors, and rooms...but not seeing even a glance of that blue, gold tipped hair of Alfonse's.......And you glance back at Nino.

"Jeez....Next time, Tour first....Talking with girls second.' you note to yourself, the green haired girl rubbing herself firmer....

"You okay, Nino?" you ask, as the girl's legs tremble, and she blushes brightly.

"I..I...I...I'm okay..!" she calls, whimpering. "B...B..but...I really hope we find that bathroom soon..."

You blush a bit yourself, pacing around again. The girl's putting on a brave face, but she's been at this for quite a while.....

Perhaps some other approach may be needed?
=================================================================================================================================

1. Start yelling out for Alfonse

2. Start pushing open doors Randomly, hoping to find the bathrooms yourself..

3. Try to find a way outside.

4. Comfort Nino

5. Tell her she should go somewhere else, than a toilet.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Hrnn...
Bladder Level: Lightly Full
Libido Level: 48%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Daytime 6/???

Hero List:

Elise: Healer. [5 Star rating]
Affection: <3 <3 <3

Nino: Wind Mage [4 Star Rating]
Affection:  <3 <3 <3

Virion: Archer. [2 Star Rating]
Affection: ???

I kept saying we should take a tour as quickly as possible. =P

Anyway, too late for that now. Let's comfort Nino, saying she's doing a very good job and all that stuff. Then, we should start by knocking on the doors to see if we get a response. If we do, we may be able to ask them where to find things. There are bound to be servants or something somewhere in this castle.

You flush a bit, rubbing the back of your head, as you turn around to Nino.

"It's okay...Everything'll be fine.." you start quietly, gently patting her head. The girl smiles warmly...And you glance around, lightly tilting your head.

'Now..which way..' you think to yourself, leading the girls around some more....Starting to knock on the doors slightly....

Door after door..path after path...And you don't find any rooms for the longest time....

It's almost kind of worrying that you find your way back to your room, before finding anything even resembling a bathroom, sighing a bit.

"A..Ahh...M..mister Faust...It's..really bad.." Nino's voice calls, meekly. "I..I don't have very long......"

You flush a bit again....glancing around, and looking for Alfonse....To no avail, again.

"H..Hm..We...we might have to think about somewhere else.." you think out loud, the girl blushing brightly, and averting her gaze....

"Nino..?" Elise gently assures, as the girl whimpers......shaking.

"I..It's gonna come out..." the girl calls..and you realize that an important decision is upon you....

=================================================================================================================================

1. Tell Nino to just go in the hall before it's too late.

2. Try to find something for Nino to use in your room

3. Tell her to go in your room before it's too late

4. Tell her to try to hold it, and try to find Alfonse before it's too late

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Libido Level: 50%
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 1/???

Hero List:

Hm... We have to try our hardest to lessen her discomfort to the greatest degree possible.  Find some type of a corner in the hallway (so I guess that's 1) and stand guard one one side while Elise guards the other, would be my suggestion.  Standing guard on either side would still work even if there is no corner anywhere nearby that Nino can get to.

Running off to find something might seem uncaring, and would destroy any chance we might have at making things less embarrassing for her while it happens.  3 and 4 don't really make any sense at all, since 4 obviously won't work, and 3 would require her moving farther than she really has to, and might make damage control more complicated.

So... 1 and 5, with 5 being the standing guard that I mentioned earlier.

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme

Sure, watching her pee all over herself without being able to do a thing about it would be great, but why not do it in such a way that we can advance our relationship with the girl as well...?

Argh, you guys

You flush nervously, glancing around.

"U..Um....Ah...H..Hold on a bit longer..." you call quietly, trying to glance around for Alfonse....or something..anything for the girl to use. Time is of the essence..There has to be something you can....

"A..Ahhh...!" You hear from the petite green haired girl....Your head turning swiftly....As her legs buckle....tremble...and shake wildly.... "Ahhhnnn....! Ahhhh....!"

You see her palms start to glisten...As her white skirt starts to darken grey....and the sound meets your ears...

Psssshhh...Psshhpshhhhhhhhhhhpshhhhhh

The girl's face starts to glow bright red....And she lets out a soft, frantic whimper....Liquid starting to positively cascade down the girl's thighs.....splattering, splashing, and pooling on the ground...As she slowly starts to fall to her knees.

"A..Ahhhnnn.....Ahhh....I...I...I'm sorry...I'm sorry! I'm Sorry!" she wails out, finally falling to her knees, as Elise starts over.

"Oh, Nino..." she starts, as you blush, feeling yourself staring at her glistening legs a bit more.....And your own face burning in shame, as if you were the one that had an accident yourself.

"I...It's...It's...okay..." you shakily answer....Hearing the sounds of approaching footsteps. Someone is heading this way.....

You're not entirely sure you want Alfonse to appear now...Though, this has certainly had some kind of effect on you....The question is...

What?

====================================================================================================================================

[Choice 1: Nino's accident has made you feel...]

1. Ashamed of yourself for having not been able to help

2. Really worried Nino is going to hate you.

3. Moderately to incredibly enticed.

4. Other [Specify]

[Choice 2: What do you do?]

1. Try to comfort Nino for her accident.

2. Try to head off whoever's approaching

3. Invite her into your room, and hope you can find something for her to wear.

4. Ask Elise to handle her.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Libido Level: 53%
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 2/???

Hero List:

I know the character Faust should like to see Nino have an accident, but I particularly feel ashamed for not being able to help her and I worry about her hating us, so I choose 1 and 2 for the first question, I mean she seems like such a nice girl, I feel sorry for her for things to end like this :( but We can fell a bit of 3 too right ?! ;) f

And about "What do you do?"  frist 2 and then We come back to 1

4 hours ago, IJN_Haguro said:

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme

Sure, watching her pee all over herself without being able to do a thing about it would be great, but why not do it in such a way that we can advance our relationship with the girl as well...?

Argh, you guys

I feel you. I've often felt like this with choices, but popular vote wins every time. My gentlemanly nature is just too predominant to allow me to feel anything but doting on the characters.

For my votes, we should feel ashamed that we couldn't help and worried that she might hate us. We should also feel deep regret that we hadn't the forethought to plan ahead for things and allowd ourselves to be drawn into skirt-chasing rather than acting like a true leader should.

As for what to do, Nino has already been humiliated enough, so we should try to deter whoever's coming before comforting Nino.

Edited by Tapris-chama (see edit history)

Well, now you've all done it

The first thing I care about with these things is always trying to improve relationships with the other characters, but it seems like only a couple people might share that sentiment

Anyway, for the first part, all three of them make sense... so do all three, but mostly 1.

My suggestions for actions for the second part are entirely laid out to try to win her favor (or get back in her graces if she turns out to hold it against us). First, do 2, and once that's finished, go back and do 1 - leaning heavily on 1 from the first part, and showing it. Then do 3 as part of 1, to try to make up for not having done better before.

5 hours ago, IJN_Haguro said:

Anyway, for the first part, all three of them make sense... so do all three, but mostly 1.

My suggestions for actions for the second part are entirely laid out to try to win her favor (or get back in her graces if she turns out to hold it against us). First, do 2, and once that's finished, go back and do 1 - leaning heavily on 1 from the first part, and showing it. Then do 3 as part of 1, to try to make up for not having done better before.

Agreed