Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You go to open your mouth to ask to be taken back, but you reconsider....

"I'll be fine, Alfonse."  you state, slightly. "I wish to know our heroes more, before we engage in battle."

Alfonse nods quietly, and waves a bit.

"Understood. Come find me, if you need anything." he answers, starting to head off...

You start off the other way, glancing around the area...As you start to head back into the rooms.

"Hmm.." you start, wondering if you should press ahead into the girl's room....Or, if you should go hang out with Virion.

===================================================================================================================================

1. Go talk to Elise

2. Go talk to Nino

3. Go talk to Virion

4. Go talk to Alfonse.

5. Wander the castle.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Occupied
Bladder Level: Lightly Full
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 6/???

Hero List:

Elise: Healer. [5 Star rating]
Affection: ???

Nino: Wind Mage [4 Star Rating]

Virion: Archer. [2 Star Rating]

You find yourself at a mental impasse, unable to decide which of the two new heroes you summoned to talk to.....Shrugging your shoulders as you push open the door.

Had this been something more cliche, you would have walked in on the two girls changing, and be chased out....But, you merely see the green haired girl, and the blonde haired healer starting to run through their things...turning their heads towards you.

"Oh hey! It's our summoner!" Elise calls, beaming a bright smile at you.

"Ah..! Mister summoner!" Nino's voice echoes, starting over to you as she smiles. "Hello! Did you need something?"

You find it really...nice to have two cute girls, happy to see you...As you wave a hand slightly.

"Ah, I just wanted to hang out with you two a bit more." you state, lightly. "Get to know you two a bit more, and all. I don't think I ever introduced myself..."

The girls shake their head, as you nod your head.

"I'm Faustus. Faustus Necromonium." you answer, waving a hand.

"I'm Elise, from the Kingdom of Nohr!" the blonde reminds you, giving a sort of regal bow....Then a warm smile.

"And I'm Nino, of the black Fang! Er...I suppose I'm just a mage now." the green haired girl adds sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. Her blue eyes look back at you, and you pause a bit to think...

"So...What do you wanna do, Faust?" Elise starts, lightly. "I mean, we could sit here and talk...Or we could look for something to do, or well..anything..."

"There are some books here, if you wanna read em too. I'd love to listen..." Nino adds, going a bit quiet. "I...never really learned to read well.."

"Ah? You haven't?" Elise calls, in slight surprise. "I thought you were kidding....Ohhh, Nino, I can help you with that too, ya'know!"

The blonde haired girl moves over to the green haired girl, and you ponder...

What do you want to do?

=========================================================================================================================

1. Talk about your life.

2. Ask Elise about her Siblings

3. Read a book to Nino [and Elise]

4. Bid them farewell, and go around the castle.

5. Wander the castle with them. [Elise, Nino, Both]

6. Hug. [Elise, Nino]

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Quest:

Time: Daytime 1/???

Hero List:

Affection: <3 <3

Affection:  <3 <3

You smile warmly, sliding into the room and glancing at the shelves.

"How about a book..?"  you start, lifting one off. "This one looks interesting.."

It's some kind of fantasy novel, it seems. You pass over a few..Your eyes glancing at [Make him fall for you in a Fortnight]....And give a slightly worried glance.

'Maybe....I should take this one away from them...' you ponder, running your fingers over another book.

"Ooh, Ooh! I know this one! It's about a princess, and the commoner that..." Elise calls, as you turn.

"C'mon, Elise. Let's save the surprise for Nino." you state, the blonde girl pausing, but nodding.

"Oh, of course!" she calls, gesturing. "C'mon, let's sit on the bed to read." 

She leads you over to her side of the room, presumably...And you all three start to sit down on the comfortable mattress. It's nothing majestic, and you're sure Elise has a much more comfortable one where she's from....but, it's nice nevertheless.

"You don't mind if I look over your shoulder, right?" Nino calls, slightly. "I...kind of know some of the letters."

"Of course not." you muse ,smiling. "Once upon a time...."

Some time passes.....

"And...I think that's enough for now." you call, bending a corner of the page, and closing the book.

"Hehehe. I love the part in the beginning, where the commoner and the princess first meet..." Elise calls, with a chuckle. "First love, at a glance. It's a romantic thought, isn't it?"

"I like the small little town that the commoner lives in." Nino muses, leaning against you slightly. "Thank you for reading to us, Faust.."

You smile, and set the book back on the shelf....Turning.

"Anytime, you two."  you reply, as you start to head out.

"Oh! Um....I have a small question.." Nino starts, looking a bit flushed.

"Yeah, me too.." Elise adds, as the green haired girl turns her head. You gesture at Elise a bit, as she takes off her gloves.

"I'm kind of hungry. Do you know when lunch, or dinner will be?"

Come to think of it, you're kind of hungry yourself.

"That's a good question." you start, turning towards the door.

'Maybe Alfonse would know..'  you think, putting a hand on your chin, and pondering...

====================================================================================================================================

1. Go look for Alfonse, Alone

2. Split up, Gang! [And find someone to know]

3. Well, if we can find the kitchen.. [Try to cook something yourself]

4. Ask Nino what her question was.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Quest:

Time: Daytime 3/???

Hero List:

Affection: <3 <3 <3

Affection:  <3 <3 <3

You turn around, and lightly kneel down, looking Nino in the eyes.

"What is it, Nino?" you add, deciding to figure out what she wants to know, before you try to find the kitchen. The girl seems to wriggle a bit in place, blushing slightly as she turns her head.

"U..Ummm.." she starts, starting to blush lightly... muttering a bit.

"Ah..?" you sound, the girl turning back to you, with those big blue eyes.

"I....I need to pee.." she answers, starting to blush from ear to ear....

As you do so as well, glancing around hurriedly.

"A..Ah..Well...Umm.." you start, glancing down the halls for some kind of sign...Or some doors. "I'm...I'm sure we can....In no time....And..I..erm.."

You silently regret not taking the tour from Alfonse now...As you glance around. The girl seems to be squirming lightly....But, hopefully it's not too bad...

Maybe...

Either way, you decide...

===========================================================================================================================

1. To look for a bathroom, first and foremost! [Wander around for a bathroom]

2. Offer her an alternative way to relieve herself.

3. Look around for Alfonse, to direct you.

4. Ask her if she can hold it, so you can make lunch first.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: O..Oh....
Libido Level: 43%
Quest:

Time: Daytime 4/???

Hero List: