Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You take a deep, steadying..lightly fretted breath....And meekly look up to your mother.

"W...W..well..I think I'll be fine..."  you call, quietly. "If...You step on it."

She nods, and starts to drive off at this....You looking over your shoulder to see the auditorium disappearing over the horizon....As you squirm openly...and writhe.

Your mom drives safely, if a bit quickly...As you mull your thoughts over....and let out a small, tensed whimper.

"Don't worry honey..." she assures you, as she makes a few turns. "We'll be there in a flash. Just hold on a bit longer.."

You give her a small nod....Wondering...pondering...and resolving yourself.

"I...erm....well..it...it wouldn't be the end of the world.." you meekly start, as she comes to a stop, and turns.

"Ah? What do you mean, honey?" she asks you quietly....As you cross your legs.tighter....And muster up your courage.

"Well....I..." you start, as you bite your lip...trying to fight off your bladder's insistent panging for a bit longer. "I....erm...I don't exactly...hate holding on this much.."

"Ah...? Are you.." your mother calls quietly....Her eyes going wide for a bit.

"Well...Ummm..Ah.." you start, suddenly glowing red. "I....um...kind of...sort of..enjoy..."

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

A sudden JOLT of sound rings out from the car behind you....Startling both of you as the light turns green. Your mother JUMPS, but then starts driving anew...

Psh....Pshpshpsh.......

As you feel it...the first of several spurts starting to eke out into your panties. Then the second, and third.......It's hard enough to clench off the flow....But, by the time that you do, you can already feel a fair bit of warmth between your legs...

"A..Are you...saying you enjoy having to pee?" your mother calls out..making you blush even deeper...."Or...do you enjoy.....losing it too?"

You can't remember a time when your face wasn't this red....As you fight the battle of inches...Your bladder having gotten it's first taste of relief...and demanding more...

"I....erm...Ah.." you stammer, biting your lip.

"Because....well...If....If you're planning on...then....then maybe we should head home, and you could....could.."

She looks almost more embarrassed than you are...as you wrack your brain for responses...

========================================================================================================================

1. I only enjoy the holding.

2. I enjoy the wetting too.

3. No, let's get to a bathroom.

4. Please, let's go home.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Wynn Tatsumaki
Mental Status: Ahh!!!
Bladder Level: Slightly wet
Libido Level: 65%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 5/???

You shake your head lightly, and blush a bit more...Looking at your mother in shaky intervals.

"I...erm....well.." you start, your voice cracking a bit. "Th..the holding's nice....And the relief is amazing......B..but I do not like the whole cleanup....The parts that come after wetting...or the shame...the stares..or how it feels when it's all out....."

You wince a bit, feeling the added pressure...and you stifle a moan...your mother looking you over.

"I...I see." she calls, looking up. "Well...we'll be there in five minutes....can you hold out until then?"

You whimper a bit, as you feel another short spray of warmth in your garments......

"I....I don't think so.." you answer, honestly. "I've....I've got about two..."

You might not even have that.....Your mother starts to drive a bit faster at this.....But, you're getting too lost in your own body's sensations....

Your aching....pounding...contracting bladder....Your tingling, naughty girlhood begging for attention....

You're losing the battle of inches....But, maybe you have enough time to at least end gracefully....

================================================================================================================================

1. Lift skirt, pull aside panties, and let it flow.

2. Try to hold on as long as possible.

3. Ask your mom to pull over on the side of the road.

4. Just Soak

5. See if there's anything to use in the car.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Losing hope...
Bladder Level: Slightly damp
Libido Level: 70%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 6/???

You grit your teeth....fighting back as much as you can.......

It's bad...overwhelming, even.... ...As you writhe...squirm, and fight your urges admirably.....

As the car pulls to another stop. Your legs bounce...Your body tenses....and, you realize that horrifying truth....

'I...I can't hold back any longer..'

You feel another squirt....and another...and another. You peer around to look for a cup, a bottle....ANYTHING to try to salvage yourself.......

Ps...Pssss...psssssshhhhhhhhh

Far....Far too late. 

"A...Ah...Wynnie." your mother calls out softly...As your eyes glaze over a bit...

"Ah....Ahhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn........." you unconsciously moan......As the floodgates finally open.....And you feel a shiver running through your body....

Psssshhhhhhhh...pshhhpsshhhhhhh

And it all. Flows. Out.

"Wynn, I'm so sorry.." your mother calls as you give a soft, relieved whimper.......The seat...the floor..and just...everything being soaked....

"Ahhhh.......Ahhnnn.." you sound, gasping  a bit to catch your breath....As it hits you all at once.

The immense relief....The astounding pressure......It's all overpowering.....But now...

You're cold...and wet....and sticky....

"We're...home." she calls to you quietly, as you look up for the first time.

"I...thought..we were going to the store." you answer.As she turns to you.

"We were...But...I know what you like now." she answers, with a small smile. "You go wash up. I'll go grab you some books myself. And.....Clean this up."

You go to protest, but relent...feeling a different urge mounting. Enough that, with the idea of being at home....And being alone....

You have to take advantage of this. So, you decide...

============================================================================================================================

1. To finish in the shower.

2. To finish in your bedroom.

3. To finish in the Kitchen.

4. To grab some of Wynnda's clothes to.....

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Lustful
Bladder Level: SOAKED
Libido Level: 90%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Evening 1/???