Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You take an uneasy breath...And sigh a bit.

"Well....I don't really wanna say.." you start quietly, dropping your voice to a whisper. "Especially if Wynnda's listening in.."

You hear the quick thumping of feet along the halls...Signalling that your worry was very much founded....As your mother sighs a bit.

"Yes..She's um...A bit special." she calls...before gently brushing your shoulders with her hands. "How about after I take Wynnda to her audition...I take you to a store to pick out some.....'literature'..as the kids call it? Or...maybe something like that?"

You have a gently uneasy chuckle..the least of which because you're pressing your legs together a bit tighter.....That aching feeling in your lower belly getting a bit more...prominent.

"Umm...Ah.." you sound, as your mother stands up.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to your sister real quick. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh...okay." you add...Squeezing your legs a bit tighter, as she starts out...And you look out of your open door...

The bathroom is right there...But, your mother shouldn't be long....

But your bladder is aching....And, your mother is planning to take you...Smut shopping....

What do you do?

====================================================================================================================================

1. Be a good girl, and wait until she gets back.

2. Message Yuno back [Write in about what]

3. Try to go listen in on Wynnda's door.

4. Bathroom, bathroom!

Current Status:
Name: Wynn Tatsumaki
Mental Status: Hrnnn..
Bladder Level: Rather Urgent..
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 1/???

You cross your legs a bit tighter, and bite your lip as you wait....Flipping out your phone to get back to messaging Yuno....As you see the last response again....

'Oh..no reason. Though, my mom has decided that I NEED to buy some dirty books today. Crazy-awkward....Do you have any idea what I can buy to stave her off?'

You send the message...And wait......Uncrossing, and re-crossing your legs.

A few minutes pass..And your phone buzzes again.

'Uwah...Yuno doesn't know about any good vulgar series for Wynn to pick up. Yuno is sorry. She just...doesn't quite see a lot of the appeal in some of them.'

You sigh lightly, and type back to the girl, in what you hope is an understanding tone.

'Ah..yeah. Sorry. I forgot.' you start, before deleting that, and starting to type anew. 'It's okay Yuno. I'm just kind of fishing for ideas. I've never been that into them either, so I was just asking to get her off my back..'

You send the message....and, just in time...As your mother comes through the door.

"I'm going to go drop off Wynnda for her audition. Do you want to come along with me..Or, do you want to stay here, and I'll be back?"

You raise up a bit...and ponder. On one hand, you'd be through the trip, and straight to the store to buy your Book if you went there immediately....

But on the other hand, having the whole place to yourself would certainly be more...relaxing. And, you wouldn't have to be as quiet about messaging, or even calling your friends if you stayed.

Not to mention other benefits of being home alone.....

===========================================================================================================================

1. Say You want to go with her.

2. Say you want to stay home.

3. Say you want to go with her, but you need a minute. [Bathroom visit!]

4. Tell her you'd rather have some 'Private Time.'

5. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Rather Pressing
Libido Level: 43%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 2/???

Getting it out of the way seems to be a good idea, so 3 seems like the best option. (see below however)

...buuuut maybe we can manage to get dragged along without getting to use the restroom.  It would be wonderfully... amusing if our mother were to find out what we were into in that kind of way.  1 is my actual vote in this case.

Edited by IJN_Haguro (see edit history)

You pause for a bit...and shrug your shoulders, nodding.

"Ah...Sure." you answer, as she grins...And turns around.

"Perfect! Hurry up and get changed! We're running late!"

"Um..okay." you answer, moving to don some fresh clothes, in place of your pajamas you'd spent the night in. A simple, knee length skirt....And, a plain t-shirt. It's hardly fashionable, but...you hardly care.

As you pull on your socks, your sister barges into the room....Looking at you with what you know is mock panic on her voice.

"C'mon, C'mon, C'mon! We gotta hurry, or I'll be late!" she calls, as you cringe a bit.

"Hang on, I gotta.." you call, starting to head to the bathroom, as she grabs your arm.

"Nuh uh! You had your chance! We gotta move..NOW." she calls, dragging you along to the door. "We've got fifteen minutes!"

You fight it for a bit, but your mother falls for Wynnda's trick...And starts to nudge you along as well.

"C'mon..We'll hurry!" she calls, nudging both of you along..As you take your spot in the back seat.

This is kind of bad....

You bite your lips, and rock a bit in your seat as your mother drives like a madwoman...Wynnda giving your mother some haphazard directions....For several agonizing minutes....

It's getting bad....very bad....

As your mother finally pulls in..and Wynnda gestures.

"Ah! Here we are!" she calls, your mother slamming on the brakes...And sending you forward....

PANG..PANG...

As your bladder demands relief...but you sternly deny it....Sweat starting to gather on your brow.

"Wynn? Is something wrong..?" your mother calls...as Wynnda starts to open the door, looking back at you....

======================================================================================================================

1. Say everything's fine. [Lie]

2. Say you desperately need to pee.

3. Say nothing, try to put on a brave face.

4. Say you're not feeling well, and need to get out of the car for a bit.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Rather bad
Libido Level: 50%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 3/???

Say 1 because we will not let our damn sister have the pleasure of knowing about how we are, and when she leaves let's tell the whole truth to our mother, about what our idiot sister is trying to stop us from going to the toilet since early morning , And then say that we are bursting because we have not peed since yesterday

How is with me guys?!???? 

We will have our revenge until the end of day 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
1 hour ago, AkenoSama said:

Say 1 because we will not let our damn sister have the pleasure of knowing about how we are, and when she leaves let's tell the whole truth to our mother, about what our idiot sister is trying to stop us from going to the toilet since early morning , And then say that we are bursting because we have not peed since yesterday

How is with me guys?!???? 

We will have our revenge until the end of day 

This 

You can't let Wynnda know.....God knows what she'd do, if she knew you were still holding it in.....
Or how close it felt to the inside of your undergarments....

"No....Everything's fine." you answer, mustering allof your energy to keep still...As your sister turns to your mother.

"Yeah...Yeah the audition's gonna be a few hours. Yeah, I'll call you if something happens. Yeah..." she answers....Deliberately stalling her out longer...But, you didn't come this far....

You didn't last this long, just to lose it all at the very end of your rope. Seconds evolve into agonizing minutes...But you keep a straight face..You keep your legs locked together....And, you fight with everything you have to keep it back.....

Until...

"Okay, she's going in the auditorium now.." your mother calls, as she shuts the car door. "So, we'll head to that bookstore now.....If there's actually nothing wrong.."

You unconsciously grit your teeth, and take a steadying breath...Crossing your legs over one another at this. 

"I..." you start....before slowly just breaking down that fortress of maturity that you've been hiding in, and blushing brightly. "I haven't had a chance to pee since this morning! Between Wynnda getting me in trouble....being forced in my room, and then rushed out the door, I've been waiting all day....And I still...haven't..gone.."

You feel all of that pressure seemingly double as you mention this...Openly crossing your legs, and gripping yourself firmly as you fight another growing sensation....

"O..Oh my gosh Wynn..I didn't think to.." your mother calls, as she starts up the car. "C..can you hold it until we get to the store? Do you want me to pull over somewhere on the street? Do you wanna see if they'll let you use the bathroom in the auditorium.?"

A medley of options...But you choose...

====================================================================================================================

1. Say you're fine, and you can hold it to the bookstore.

2. Say you're not fine, and you want to go outside somewhere.

3. Try to go in the Auditorium where Wynnda just went,

4. Ask if you can go home before you pop.

5. Admit your...feelings on this situation.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ahhhnn....
Bladder Level: Rather dangerous
Libido Level: 55%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 4/???