Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You look over the boy with a lustful gaze, giving a lewd, devious grin.

"Well, Family does everything together, right?" you muse, glancing at the purple haired girl. "Let's tackle this as a team....And..And.."

Flonne seems to almost read your mind, the boy being dropped on your bed....As you cup his swimming trunks, and yank them down.

"Mmmm...There's a cork...if someone needs to hold it in better."

You lightly lick your lips, giving it a few light strokes to attention....As Juuni lets out a needy groan...Trying to not look..While Chiyomi looks mildly shocked....Bright red at the image.

"A..Ahhhh...It's his.." she mouths, her fingers starting to pick up the pace.

"D..Don't say it..!" Juuni calls, you seeing her fingers tremble.....Like she's fighting the urge to just plunge in....

"Mmmmm....We've got the age old question." Flonne muses, with a grin. "He's got a mouth, and a member...But, there are three needy twatties. So, someone might have to settle for lil' ol me."

You give a small grin to Flonne, opening your mouth to direct who goes where....

===========================================================================================================================

[Who gets where?] [Girls: Chiwa (You), Juuni, Chiyomi)

1. Faust's mouth

2. Faust's excitement

3. Resting on Faust's chest/stomach.

4. Settles for Flonne

5. Sits back and watches.

6. Other (Specify)

Current Status:
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Mental Status: Mmmmn!!!
Bladder Level: Bursting!!
Tummy Level: Gurgling
Libido Level: 90%
Inventory:  Bottle of water, Omo-Weekly
Quest:
Active Tag: Yuri, Messing

Time: Daytime 5/???

Camera data:
Name: Juuni Neptunia
Bladder Level: Bursting
Stomach Level: Full....
Libido Level: 90%

Name: Chiyomi Anzai
Bladder Level: Bursting!
Stomach Level: Heavy...!
Libido Level: 95%

You think long and hard about who you want to do what....Glancing at the Angel, and the two girls....Pondering...

"Mmmm...Juuni, you can have your cousin's....excitement." you muse with a grin, the girl flushing deeply as you climb over the boy, dragging your trembly,tinkle-tormented girlhood over his face a bit....As she looks down at it.

"D..Don't you dare spray while you're in me..!" Juuni calls out quietly....But you can see the fire in her eyes as she pulls her swimsuit bottoms aside...Lowering herself onto her so-called brother.....Gritting her teeth a bit as she takes him in...slowly.....

"A...Ahhhnn...Aghhhaa..." she groaaaaaaaans, starting to buck along him rapidly, and letting her primal desires take her over.

You can't help yourself at this, sliding across the boy a bit more to grope at, squeeze, and rub at his cousin....Pressing your lips to the girls, and entwining your tongues....

Once....Twice......Three...Four times you kiss her...Noisier and noisier each time...Groaning softly...Moaning...As your fingers explore her petite body....and that bursting bladder...

"H..Hey...Don't...T...torment my t-t-tinkle tank.." she pleas with you, the gusset of her bikini bottoms already soaked with what is certainly not ocean water. "H..Haard enough to hold it while I'm...I'm..."

You hear the boy softly gasping, and see him cupping his mouth.

"D..d..don't talk about that..! I'm...trying hard not to.." he starts, as you look over ar Chiyomi. Flonne is daintily teasing the girl's swimsuit...The girl's face glowing redder and redder by the minute, as she groaaaaaaans and begs....

"F...Feel like Ah'm gonna 'splode.." she moans, pressing into the girl. "B..Baffroom..Baffroom...Ah needs a baffroom!"

You feel your own stomach gurgling ominously, as your piddle pot painfully contracts....Making your cross your legs more, and press against the boy more.

Everyone's oh so needy...But, what gives first?

=============================================================================================================================

1. Your bladder

2. Your tummy

3. Juuni's Bladder

4. Juuni's Tummy

5.  Chiyomi's bladder

6. Chiyomi's Tummy

7. Faust's excitement.

8. Flonne...?

[in Addition, you can demand the group switches their positions]

1. On Faust's excitement

2. On Faust's chest.

3.  On Faust's mouth

4. Other [Specify]

[Currently:]

Juuni: [Is on Faust's Excitement]
Chiwa: [is on Faust's chest. (And as such, playing with Juuni)
Chiyomi: Is being handled by Flonne.
No one: Is on Faust's mouth. (Muffling his mouth will remove cues to his release)

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Bursting!!
Tummy Level: Descending
Libido Level: 94%
Quest:

Time: Daytime 6/???

Camera data:
Bladder Level: Leaking..!
Stomach Level: Heavy
Libido Level: 98%

Bladder Level: Bursting!!!
Stomach Level: Gurgling
Libido Level: 99%

You grind, and rub, and groan a bit more as you press your hands into the boy's chest, kissing into Juuni more.

"Mmmthhh...Mmmm..." you softly moan into the girl, sliding your fingers down over her taut...trembling...

"A..Ah...Ahh...! N..Nonono..! S..s..stop..!" the girl whimpers, as you feel her lightly quiver....And it hits your ears...

Pssh...Pssssssh...Pshpshpssssssssssh

The girl's release slowly, but surely cascading into a torrent of fluids....Pooling around her brother's excitement...As she sags.

"O..Ohhh..Ohhh..I C..can't...I can't stop...P..pe..Pee....Peein..." she gasps and whimpers....Before you suddenly hear another sharp gasp..This one behind you.

"A..Ah...!" Faust's voice ekes out...As you see Juuni's eyes go wide...And she somehow glows even brighter red than before.

"A..Aaaaahhhhh!!! AHHH!!!! F..F..F....Faust..!" she gasps, looking down at the puddle at her hips...And squeezes her eyes shut. "D..D..Dumb..Lecherous..Naughty..Vulgar...Stupid...B..B..brother..! I...I told you not to...not spray in me, you..you..... quickshot..!"

You grin naughtily, as Flonne seems to slowly make her way over to you....Grinning.

"I..I..It's warm...and it feels nice...B..B..but...!! Wh..what if you got me pregnant you dummy?! And...And...W..what if I wasn't done?! I...I still need to....to...!!"

Juuni keeps rocking along Faust's member...Looking quite needy still....As you feel your own swimsuit warming up...as the sound starts to slowly echo out...

Psssssshhh...Psssssshhhhh

And you just groaaaaaaaaaan as you feel your body overcome your resistance, your own warm piddle escaping...Soaking your suit..and coating the boy's chest and waist....

"Ohhhh....Ohhh I couldn't hold it.." you whimper back at Faust...who looks fairly flushed still....As Juuni freezes again.

"A..Ahhh?!!! W...why does it feel warm again..?! F...Faust, did you spray AGAIN? ALREADY?!"

"I...I..Ahhh.." the boy whimpers, flushing..As Flonne giggles.

"Trade secret. While I'm around, his lust can just keep coming back again...and again..and again." Flonne muses, looking quite pleased with herself. "A'course, he's got limits still. I thiiiiiiiiiink after Six, he'll be done for the day."

Your eyes lightly gleam at this, as Chiyomi starts to slowly, but surely pssssh into her black bottoms....hands cupping her bottom..

Pffft...

As your own bottom makes it's need known. Juuni keeps riding Faust, you've got quite a view...And Faust seems to be ready to go....

The question is, what do you do with them?

===========================================================================================================================

1. Sit back, rub it out, and let it all go.

2. Ask Flonne to help you.

3. Try to pleasure Chiyomi.

4. Push Juuni off of Faust, to play with her.

5. Tell Juuni to get off of Faust, so you can have a turn.

6. Tell Juuni to get off of Faust, so Chiyomi can have a turn.

7. Propose a group accident.

8. Make Juuni Milk Faust Dry.

9. Strip off your Swimsuits.

10. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Nearly Empty
Tummy Level: Descending
Quest:

Time: Afternoon 1/???

Camera data:
Bladder Level: Nearly empty
Stomach Level: Gurgling
Libido Level: 98%

Bladder Level: Leaking!!!
Stomach Level: Descending

Name: Faustus Necromonium
Daily Limit: 2/6

You lean over at this, beckoning the angel and her militant playmate over, with a light grin.

"Help me...And we'll handle her.." you muse with a grin...The angel pressing the girl's bikini-clad twatty to your mouth...Permitting you some naughty, lewd liiiiiicks...Before sliding your fingers down...

"A..Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh.." Chiyomi calls, as the psssshes and soft wails start to fill the area....Juuni pulling off of Faust, and cupping her rump.

"I..I can't stop it...! It's gonna...come out.!" the purple haired girl calls, as you feel the massive weight shifting in your own stomach..

"M..M..Me too...! Chiyomi...Chiyomi, join us....We're gonna..Gonna.."

Brrrrrt......Pffft.....crckl...Crkckl...

The weight that suddenly drops from you, and distends your swimsuit...Making you let out an unladylike grunt....Whimpering softly, and panting. You're really feeling that breakfast now....lightly cringing, and wincing as the weight fills you with a peculiar relief.....and a naughty release you hadn't expected.....While Juuni lets out a few, frantic pants..

"I..I can't..I..I can't..! Don't look! Don't.....!" she whimpers and gasps....squatting down as her swimsuit bottoms distend, and softly drop....The girl wincing, and softly whimpering. Seems she couldn't hold it back anymore....As...

"Ooooh..Three for three..." Flonne muses, as you look to Chiyomi..and realize all too late that all of her holding from the piddle....

Meant she practically neglected her bottom, and it's urges...The girl, panting and cringing. Her swimsuit dips a bit to show off her twatty....As Flonne waves her fingers.

"Mmmm....Naughty, naughty. Thouuuuuuugh, let me fix you all up a bit." she muses, twirling her fingers. The pervasive feeling of your accidents fade, and you all seem to gasp...The angel giving a slight smile.

"So...Here's the thing. I have a bit of business I'll need to attend to, but I'll be happy to swing by, and let you all decide a little next time."

It doesn't feel like she's talking to you...But, to someone else, beyond you.....Odd.

"Buuuuuuut, I've got enough time to give you one small boon before we head out. What would you like?"

Your time at the beach is a touch limited from here...But, with an offer like that...

=======================================================================================================================

1. Stir someone's Piddle Pot anew. [Juuni's, yours, Chiyomi's, Yuno's, Youmu's.]

2. Stir someone's tummy anew. [Juuni's, Yours, Chiyomi's, Yuno's, Youmu's]

3. Just a long, lasting kiss please.

4. I want to watch Faust stuff someone. [Pick a person]

5. Your panties, please.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Hmmm~
Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Libido Level: 80%